Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: give your best advice  (Read 616 times)
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
Of course, it's better to invest in several different ICO ones than in one, this principle works here as in coins. Thus, you reduce the risk in the event of the failure of one or more of them and keep your nerves.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

There you go, you are risking all your money up there with the ICO programs.

If I were you then I am sure my first shot wouldn't be putting my money into sharks mouth! I will go for the coins which are already listed in the exchanges and having some sort of volume in the project itself. This will tell me that the project is legit one and there are some sort of developments going on. If thats not the case then I will hold the most rigid coins that is ETH and BTC. Thats the best way to go around it mate.
Everyone has their own thoughts, some dare to play safe and some are willing to play with risk.
play a very profitable risk.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

You should diversify your investment to reduce the risk but investing in a lot of ico isn't the right things to do. You still have to do some research about the project before putting your money there. You can just invest in 3 to 4 icos which you have done research. If you find 2 or 3 great project then why you split the money into a lot of average ico.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

I would like to ask for your advice, I have $3000 USD. and I am confused, what should I do with my money?I have an idea, I will participate with ico, and I will invest each $200 USD in each of the ICO.What do you think? is it a wise choice? or better I invested all my money for one ICO? I would like to know your opinion on this subject
ICO have become risky nowadays. I would say diversify your investment amount in 4-5 ICO. That would help in hedging. In crypto, risk and capital management is everything.  You need to take care about both of these points while investing. Also, never invest in an ICO in first week no matter how lucrative is the bonus. Wait to check the initial growth and how much they are able to raise in a week. Then invest after proper analysis.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

In my suggestion you should distribute your money in multiple projects instead to go with particular one and also don't go with the every ICO Investment because not every ICOs are profitable or guinine , choose the perfect and better rating ICOs to get better return of your Investment .
And also here I would like to suggest you to invest in altcoins also because only Investment in ICOs are not perfect way to make profit but also you can make much profit in better better altcoins .
For exmaple you can put your money in Altcoins like FDZ , bEE , GEMS  these will give 10 times more profit in the last of the year 2018.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

I will tel you what I feel, it might be correct or wrong. There is no rule that say you should invest all your money without keeping any with you. So my advise is not to invest each ICO with a fraction but, invest on few selected ICOs which has a potential.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

Or investing in ETH is more appropriate, even if there is volatility, it will soon rise again. If you invest in ICO, you can take a small part to plan it.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

Advice in the world of cryptographic currencies is very important. it helps you and shows direction. My advice is to do good research before investing. ico should always be evaluated
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

Well remember that some ICO are not legit anymore they tend to scam , so better to choose wisely so instead of wasting time to some ico that are scam , be wiser and be aware conduct a search or review to what ICO you wish to participated in , and diversify your budget have a plan a to z i guess.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

Dispersed funds = Dispersed risk
I think you made the right decision.
If you choose to put all your money into ico,
 Focus on funds = Concentration risk
I would like to remind you that many projects have recently experienced problems. ico is not the best choice for making money. Finding a good ico is already a very difficult thing. I suggest you buy half of your funds in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Save them. Waiting for the rise.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

I think it's a good choice, and you can't tell which ICO project is worth investing in, or at least you can share most of the risk. As long as one ICO is successful, you won't lose money.
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

Do not do this if you invest in all the ICO you will be in the red, find one but very worthy and put in all the money, good luck!

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

keep the 40 % of your investment in btc, for balance you need to study on the alts on yourself.
i would prefer to not go on ico,s still you want you can select 2 projects on the basis of your study and research.
for the alts: i would suggest to select the coin that are near to all time low.....
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

I absolutely agree with the previous opinion. Investing in one project is not wise, even dangerous. Suddenly the project will not justify itself, and the coin will not give the desired profit. It is better to distribute coins between the top coins, they have a huge potential for further growth, despite their high capitalization
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

It is better to participate in 2-3 ICO, but carefully choose them, than simply to invest $ 200 in many ICO.  Even if you are 100% sure of the project, the risk of losing is still very high.  If this is all your money, then it's better to invest some in coins on the exchange, and a part in ICO

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Do not go with any ICO if you are new to this sphere. you may lose all you have. To begin with, get some coins for long-term hold. Then read more about short-term investing. And then try it.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

it is not a good idea to invest all your money in one ico because you can choose many ico in out there but you need to know the details of every project so you can make a profit in the long-term. but for me, I think I will use that money to buy the coin in the market because I am not sure that I can make a lot of money from the ico. my advice is you need to split your money to three parts and you have $1000 to buy coins, $1000 to buy ico if you really to invest in ico, $1000 for your back up money if the coins you bought gets down so you can buy another amount of the coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

Invest in multiple coins for projects you believe in.  Never dump all of your money into one coin as at that point it basically becomes gambling.  Keep a decent amount in bitcoin or eth, or another stable coin and pick a few altcoins that are popular and are projects you have faith in.  Also, leave your emotions out of it all, it's super easy to lose everything if you panic when there's a market correction. 
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

I would highly recommend that you separate youe investments with your money, HODLing  in on some crypto with good potential  is good specially if you do not panic sell. You can also invest in ICOs but be wary since most ICOs is either a scam or the price market of the altcoin is not good that is why you shoulddo a brief research in an ICO before you invest.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

it is good idea to split your portfolio, that is for sure. But choose a project after very thorough research on team and the idea, then be patient if the price drops or doesn't grow, hold for a 2 years and see what happens.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: