Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NitroDice.com - Welcome to the new era of DICE GAMING!  (Read 1122 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

-snip-

very nice catch,Darkstar,was pretty sure the new site like that would never get this much betting volume
you prooved it to me,lets wait for the owner to come and try to refute
I'm more than sure that there are less real players there,who would bother to rent a VPS to be able to bet if any reasonable whale would simply
go and deposit to a trusted site with proven bankroll (like Primedice,Yolodice,Bitsler,Betking etc. etc.)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

I think Darkstar explanation has brought a lot of issues that many of us would have missed, the stats are good and honestly darkstar there was no need to put your investments out, as there's no need to clarify your integrity. Faking volumes is the worst idea, if you're afraid of low traffic you could keep contests, signature campaigns, but do legit stuff, once your image is broken it's really difficult to fix it. However if you fix the issues maybe you'll have a chance.
Even myself didnt able to notice those bets which are actually fake or shady if you do really analyze it carefully.I agree on what Darkstar said that even how famous a gambling site is, those kind of whale bets are not common or lets say its just totally a rare scenario to happen in to a particular site specially this one just launched recently.Faking out volumes might not really be big deal for some gamblers but i believe on most cases this will lose integrity of the site due to such behavior.

chrille55

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

Have played on your site and i really like your design and I have no problems depositing and withdrawing funds.

However a maximum bet of 10.000 (30-40$) DOGE is way too low and must be changed if you want more customers to your site. It is way too low for me and I have withdrawn my funds. Once you change this I will definaey come back and gamble on your site
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

Have played on your site and i really like your design and I have no problems depositing and withdrawing funds.

However a maximum bet of 10.000 (30-40$) DOGE is way too low and must be changed if you want more customers to your site. It is way too low for me and I have withdrawn my funds. Once you change this I will definaey come back and gamble on your site
There might be possibility that the bankroll is not huge enough to pay thousands of dollars won.
Or I believe its a fine strategy to limit the maximum betting to something low during the initial stages of the website so that if there is a glitch, it won't be abused much and will safegaurd the house. Its better to be safe than to be sorry
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Not all sites are able to provide big bankroll, I'm not surprised if they cant provide big bankroll as their UI looks like a cheap design as well. Surprisingly there are still some active users playing with not small bet amount (up to 0.009btc). Are they real users or just testing users like OP said previously?

By the way where is admin? He is not active again after the "good" finding by DarkStar?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

This looks like promising. I mean the features and the software behind it seems like it worths a look but I would suggest you hire a designer.

Your design looks not so good compared to many competitors who have less quality software for their websites. It looks like it was made by software developers who just know how to code well but have no design understand at all. It is a two man job, (well many man job really but we can say two "team job") developer AND designer, you can have as many killer features as you want and it won't be enough unless its good looking too.
hillsta89

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

A couple of things to add;

a good pickup with the dicebot not matching bet ids and all being odd, but upon using dicebot on the site yourself you will see it does the exact same thing anyway. Saying this, i know from my location my latency to there hosting company i get about 300ms, but bets are slow as (less than 1 a second). Also considering between each of my slow bets there is just 5 or so getting made from other people. if the rent a server is (hot) thought there'd be at least one user with the service?

Simple site design to me could bring hope its someone outside of the bitcoin dice ring design and having a crack at there own thing; also bringing hope they aren't aware of screwing over idiots like myself that used to believe in the "probably not fucking fair" algorithm bullshit that is nearly as good as calling slot machines random..

Yet in saying all this, yeah there ain't a real amount of things that would help promote this site being all that safe in depositing your life savings on, just adding this incase being legit is on the cards - best of luck and make people have a reason too then.  The fake whale bets are also of course another bad start; yet some 'reputable' dice sites still are doing this that people seem oblivious to, because they have this "reputation" so why would anyone think otherwise?
duole

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

It's scammer.. this's game is not seed or fair!!

Fu*king dice site... dont watse money for this!
https://nitrodice.com/bets/646090
Im lose 9271.3347272 doge by that sh*t seed!
Mark_01 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

All users are REAL users on nitrodice db. This does not mean are all HUMAN users. Most of them are "testing" user.  Testing speed, creation/deletion user, engine status, betting functionality etc etc.
So... what is your concern about to seeing or not other "humans" playing? How does it affect you gaming experience?

It doesn't affect my gaming experience, because it's shady, misleading and a poor practice, that makes me never want to play there in the first place. Faking volume makes your site appear more trustworthy than it is, it misleads players who might want to come 'whale watch'. It also makes it appear that you don't know what you're doing to an experienced person who doesn't realize volume is fake. It would be trivial for you to test on a private server, or make some "TEST" token that's used only for testing.

I think Darkstar explanation has brought a lot of issues that many of us would have missed, the stats are good and honestly darkstar there was no need to put your investments out, as there's no need to clarify your integrity. Faking volumes is the worst idea, if you're afraid of low traffic you could keep contests, signature campaigns, but do legit stuff, once your image is broken it's really difficult to fix it. However if you fix the issues maybe you'll have a chance.

very nice catch,Darkstar,was pretty sure the new site like that would never get this much betting volume. you prooved it to me,lets wait for the owner to come and try to refute.

Even myself didnt able to notice those bets which are actually fake or shady if you do really analyze it carefully.I agree on what Darkstar said that even how famous a gambling site is, those kind of whale bets are not common or lets say its just totally a rare scenario to happen in to a particular site specially this one just launched recently. Faking out volumes might not really be big deal for some gamblers but i believe on most cases this will lose integrity of the site due to such behavior.

We have deleted testing users from db. As you suggested, there are better ways to test the system and we have created a new workspace. Now all bets are made by human users and your gaming experience is not modified in any way. We probably made a mistake thinking it wouldn't affect gaming experience, and we are sorry for this. We have insert test users as a standard programming procedure and we would like to point out that we did it in good faith: we have first of all, admitted the existence of test users, and now we have worked several days on code and db to clear up any doubts. So we are sorry for mistake, and we are proud to communicate that the problem is solved.
Mark_01 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

Have played on your site and i really like your design and I have no problems depositing and withdrawing funds. However a maximum bet of 10.000 (30-40$) DOGE is way too low and must be changed if you want more customers to your site. It is way too low for me and I have withdrawn my funds. Once you change this I will definaey come back and gamble on your site

Not all sites are able to provide big bankroll, I'm not surprised if they cant provide big bankroll as their UI looks like a cheap design as well.

There might be possibility that the bankroll is not huge enough to pay thousands of dollars won. Or I believe its a fine strategy to limit the maximum betting to something low during the initial stages of the website so that if there is a glitch, it won't be abused much and will safegaurd the house. Its better to be safe than to be sorry.

Thank you for compliments, Chrille55.
For what concerns bankroll, we keep most of the funds in cold wallet or collateral investments. This two wallets will always keep the same share, as such, in time, it'll be possible to reach the maximum bet, but, at the moment, as Real14Hero said:
It's better to be safe than to be sorry.
We want to guarantee all our customers' wins.
Mark_01 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

It's scammer.. this's game is not seed or fair!! Fu*king dice site... dont watse money for this!
Im lose 9271.3347272 doge by that sh*t seed!

We don't understand the problem. Why are you denouncing our service as a scam?
We have checked bets, and you have simply lost your doge using a bad strategy.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

Do you have a license?
Mark_01 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

This looks like promising. I mean the features and the software behind it seems like it worths a look but I would suggest you hire a designer. Your design looks not so good compared to many competitors who have less quality software for their websites. It looks like it was made by software developers who just know how to code well but have no design understand at all.

Thanks for praising our code. We focused on code and functionality and we used a Standard Template. Now we can boast to have a strong code and we will improve also our design. Thank for your advice.
Mark_01 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Do you have a license?

What kind of license are you speaking about?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

We have deleted testing users from db. As you suggested, there are better ways to test the system and we have created a new workspace. Now all bets are made by human users and your gaming experience is not modified in any way. We probably made a mistake thinking it wouldn't affect gaming experience, and we are sorry for this. We have insert test users as a standard programming procedure and we would like to point out that we did it in good faith: we have first of all, admitted the existence of test users, and now we have worked several days on code and db to clear up any doubts. So we are sorry for mistake, and we are proud to communicate that the problem is solved.

Thanks for making changes. Were the testing users applicable to normal limits? (ie, are you actually willing to accept 50x kelly bets?)

Thank you for compliments, Chrille55.
For what concerns bankroll, we keep most of the funds in cold wallet or collateral investments.

Could you sign a message from your cold storage address?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

This is what I know, any site will not reveal their current bankroll to everyone so there is no way they will sign any address just for their own security here. Big site or small site will no difference, as long as they keep their promise on the payment and withdrawals then I think you do not need to worry about their bankroll because it is privacy that they bet on
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:23:00 AM

This is what I know, any site will not reveal their current bankroll to everyone so there is no way they will sign any address just for their own security here. Big site or small site will no difference, as long as they keep their promise on the payment and withdrawals then I think you do not need to worry about their bankroll because it is privacy that they bet on
Since this is a new website, they should provide evidence that they have the necessary bank roll to withdraw if someone wins and they must be able to provide that proof and if they can do that they are advertising their site, no one is asking to publicly display their entire balance, but they need to prove that they could repay at least 10 bitcoin, the site looks good and if they have the funds its a good thing and it is indeed a way to promote the new site.
Mark_01 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

Thanks for making changes. Were the testing users applicable to normal limits? (ie, are you actually willing to accept 50x kelly bets?)

We are thinking about kelly accounts and we are considering if adjust the maximum bet. We will make changes as soon as possible.

Since this is a new website, they should provide evidence that they have the necessary bank roll to withdraw if someone wins and they must be able to provide that proof and if they can do that they are advertising their site, no one is asking to publicly display their entire balance, but they need to prove that they could repay at least 10 bitcoin, the site looks good and if they have the funds its a good thing and it is indeed a way to promote the new site.

We have already discussed this argument on many posts. You can find them on first pages.   
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

I believe everything that Darkstar said on their trust is already proof that this site is really bad because they can't proof everything until today. You can check on OP trust, Darkstar make a conclusion about everything so there is no need to keep actively reply it to bump the site as well, they will have to take responsibility to prove it or their trust will never been removed
hexaleno

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

I read this whole thread and decided i'd give this site a try with DiceBot.

Deposited 0.06 BTC, tried placing bets with DiceBot but it failed. I login to the site just to get an error saying "Account banned. Scripting detected"
It's been about 4 days since I've emailed their support for an explanation and haven't got a reply yet.

I was hesitating to post this  Huh but i advice others to stay away
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: