Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters...  (Read 1344 times)
uchiha_madara (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

we know that many people do not like the presence of Bitcoin,
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin haters will regret later, with a sense of regret for feeling too late to plunge both bitcoin and invest in it.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

Of course yes! bitcoin will surely fly high in the future and those who hates it will also invest here when the market pump higher again. Bitcoin is great and investing here is always a good option, let's wait for the right time and they will adopt bitcoin later on.
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

I am very sure, and have many examples before the future, once the price of bitcoin is still around 3 million and I have been trading on bitcoin and many people are patronizing bitcoin, but now that their price is so expensive they come to my place to study and look many regrets from within the word he said.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

I dont know what to say, willit ser about that in the future because nothing is sure with bitcoin and everything can happen. Can you be 100% sure that bitcoin will come back and reach a new record in price and silence every hater? Of course you cannot because no one can predict what is going to happen even tomorrow with bitcoin. Everything we can do is just wait and see what is going to happen because we do not have the power to control the market and get the price high.Bitcoin has proven to be a great coin in the past and its price went over the limits increasing to 20.000$ but we cant know if the history is going to repeat again.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

Mostly bankers and governments are bitcoin haters.Already they have realised that bitcoin could not be completely banned.

Technically those bankers will hate bitcoin until the price of bitcoin will back to normal again, just like what happened last December of 2017. Most of those haters spreads fake news, and possibly that's one of the main reason why more long term investors had pull-out their assets resulting to panic selling of other new investors. Generally the FUD's this time is not yet working after the haters and rivals of digital aimed on their target to take down bitcoin's economy, but right now they won't do that anymore. If you will closely monitor the trend lately, you can see how bitcoin behave's unpredictably because buying and selling was a roller coaster again. So if we compared it with the last year's scenario, I can barely see to it that same situations was happening and nothings change; only that the process is taking so long nowadays.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin

Of course yes....! Bitcoin will rise sooner or later and tjose who do not believe on bitcoin will regret. Think positive,bitcoin has a bright future. Invest now,gain later. If you are bitcoin hater then cry later.

I think there will be a lot of haters for those who do not know and many people are patronizing bitcoin, but now they will come after knowing to learn and see a lot about bitcoin.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin haters will regret having seen the bitcoin price at a very high price, so regrets approached their hearts by feeling the delay of buying bitcoin.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

Mostly bankers and governments are bitcoin haters.Already they have realised that bitcoin could not be completely banned.

I don't think they will hate it in the future. They are reasonable people and can adjust quite well to the situation. They will use fake news and officials to buy at lows and sell higher. They will use it as any speculative instrument.

All of us should understand that when some of the bankers scream something about bitcoin they do it on the certain purpose to earn more money on it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:06:38 AM

im not sure about that statement, maybe in the future bitcoin will be replace with other cryptocurrency or other igital currency that better than bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will not rise again like now. but if the newest and secure network still in bitcoin i believe that the haters will silence because of bitcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:13:59 AM

Haters will continue to hate even though they are sorry but they will still hate and try to spread the badness and hatred of bitcoin in various ways that they do.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

I'm sure if they will not hate Bitcoin in the future, Bitcoin will grow to attract a lot of enthusiasts, so no more reason for them to hate Bitcoin. we'll see that within two to three years ahead, Bitcoin will show its greatness.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:26:53 AM

I dont know what to say, willit ser about that in the future because nothing is sure with bitcoin and everything can happen. Can you be 100% sure that bitcoin will come back and reach a new record in price and silence every hater? Of course you cannot because no one can predict what is going to happen even tomorrow with bitcoin. Everything we can do is just wait and see what is going to happen because we do not have the power to control the market and get the price high.Bitcoin has proven to be a great coin in the past and its price went over the limits increasing to 20.000$ but we cant know if the history is going to repeat again.

Its true because in this very high volatile market we  can not predict it to make sure everything would be recovering for sure.
But i have faith that bitcoin would be very strong to recover but its not 100% will happen but at least i have trust for it.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:41:34 AM

maybe those who do not like bitcoin are those who fail to invest bitcoin or that person has not known about bitcoin.
I think personal bitcoin is the best investment choice among other digital currencies.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

I am very sure this that a fool who hates bitcoin will soon regret it with a bitcoin win that will have a very high price later on, and this will surely come true.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:31:16 AM

their hatred can be understandable perhaps because they have not fully understood the bitcoin, beyond that I'm sure the haters also have a sense of curiosity about bitcoin and eventually they will also dig information about bitcoin.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:35:51 AM

I am very sure this that a fool who hates bitcoin will soon regret it with a bitcoin win that will have a very high price later on, and this will surely come true.
When you're on top, someone's gonna pull you down. That's just life! But bitcoin plays deaf with all these stuff, instead it continues to spread positive vibes and patience while it's working to sustain its good reputation and excellence. Continue helping people in needs and providing lots of opportunities. Haters are always part in every story, they make the journey more exciting and challenging. They are our motivators. But at the end of the day they are still losers. Haters always come into play and we should be thankful to them because they are those who believe that we are better than them.
1nvestments

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:35:58 AM

That is what will shock the people, just like when the price went from 2000$ to 20k ! No one saw this coming.. And when were in a dip everyone talks bad.. just wait and see !
keping1

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:40:58 AM

I think those who do not like it will come to accept the fact that bitcoin is amazing regardless of whether they are sorry or unrepentant. essentially they will join the bitcoin in the future
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

That is what will shock the people, just like when the price went from 2000$ to 20k ! No one saw this coming.. And when were in a dip everyone talks bad.. just wait and see !
That's what I believe these past few days and I certainly agree with it. Let's just wait for the comeback of bitcoin and those who taught badly about bitcoin will be surely silence. They will be shock when the time comes that bitcoin rise up again. They will just be amazed that the price of bitcoin back on its normal high value.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: