Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters...  (Read 1344 times)
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

well i believe that haters will always be there. win some, lose some.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

Absolutely yes,  they will surely regret, those people from Wallstreet who hated Bitcoin while it was at 30usd,  100usd, are now rushing to dump their stocks just to buy BTC at 6k.

we know that many people do not like the presence of Bitcoin,
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

I don't think any one hates bitcoin. There are some people don't know it. There are also some people ignore it. Some people don't think it is useful. Some people believe that they have missed the boat. Why should some one hate bitcoin? Some governments just might hate bitcoin.

Haters now were silent because everything turns out an opportunity for them to invest with bitcoin again. During those days that they've bashed bitcoin to the public, it was just their strategies and right now they're just silent about it. There were many signs that bitcoin will increase its markets again and also for the demand, we will be able to see it pumping to the moon. Moreover whales will start to invest again and see how bitcoin really go into progress.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

Quote from: filharvey
link=topic=3245037.msg33799225#msg33799225 date=1522712651
Mostly bankers and governments are bitcoin haters.Already they have realised that bitcoin could not be completely banned.
Yes, bankers and politicians (governments) don't want this new order - the blockchain technology. The  government owns the banks and believes the blockchain tech will take away its stronghold on the people's finances as blockchain tends to eliminate the third party in transaction process.

Technically those bankers will hate bitcoin until the price of bitcoin will back to normal again, just like what happened last December of 2017.
What happened in December 2017 was abnormal. That increase was occasioned by unnecessary FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) as there was a maddening rush for bitcoin and that defiled practical economics. There was no sustenance and technical support for such an astronomical and outrageous increase. And that is the correction we are witnessing now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

I don't think any one hates bitcoin. There are some people don't know it. There are also some people ignore it. Some people don't think it is useful. Some people believe that they have missed the boat. Why should some one hate bitcoin? Some governments just might hate bitcoin.
Due to poor understanding, some people are susceptible to negative issues about bitcoin, so they seem to hate it. As a result, they also underestimate that bitcoin can provide significant changes, especially in finance.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin

Apparently, there are really a lot of who hate bitcoins. Just look at how countries banning hit and central bank throwing attacks on the crypto sphere. But they can't really put it down no matter what they are going to say about it. People will still put money on the market because everyone wants to earn a good amount in the future. There will be people who will regret their decisions not to enter the and join the bandwagon. But its their fault, because they are too ignorant and dumb not to see crypto as good long term investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

Yes indeed, bitcoin haters will be put to shame when bitcoin will turn around and hit the all time high.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

I think no one gonna hate a stuff like bitcoin itself. If so, then the only people who gonna hate it is a someone that didnt know anything on bitcoin but just investing in btc.

And that was a bad step to start on bitcoin anyway.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

I think that, of course,Bitcoin will silence its haters. Bitcoin will certainly raise in the future at high prices and it will be taken across the country and will be the world's first currency. People will invest more because it is less likely than other currencies. Investment in bitcoin is one of the favorites of all. We will always be with Bitcoin and when it goes high and use it across the country, they will be desperate to invest in it.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

I started bitcoin just July of last year.  From then, I began to ask some people about bitcoin, only to find out that either they are not interested with it or just saying something negative about it.  I just tell them that not all bad issues they hear about bitcoin is for real.  You just have to study and learn the ways on how you could earn extra with it.  Until they found out how others are earning and nothing more I heard negative feed backs from them.
prisalex

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

People who do not like bitcoin do not understand that soon they will learn how more and more people will become rich thanks to bitcoin and they will bemoaning that they hated this asset.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

Why looking and hoping in the future if today bitcoin haters are regretting hating bitcoin. One of the reasons of course is the continuous increase in number of the users because of the the fact that they/we are earning so much here.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

Haters gonna hate. Especially when they see you on social media posing with your new car or frolicking in an exotic location, courtesy of bitcoins. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

I dont mind about haters who doesnt like bitcoin. Just proof it what we can earn from bitcoin and they will silent. But i actually have no time to face haters and argue with them. I hope someday i can make a lot bucks from bitcoin.

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:28 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin haters will regret later, with a sense of regret for feeling too late to plunge both bitcoin and invest in it.
I agree with what you say because I think the person who hates bitcoin will feel sorry to have dumped the bitcoin off hand and I'm sure he did not think much about the fortunes of bitcoin on us until he thinks short if bitcoin is less profitable so he hates bitcoin and dips by investing inside it.
Outsider07

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Consider what you need to achieve with bitcoin and different cryptos. Where the web has come today, is the means by which I figure the advancement of blockchain will unfurl throughout the following twenty years. So when bitcoin will give the maximum profits to its investors the haters will silence for sure.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

Many people specially people behind banks and Big financial institutions has their own agenda why they are creating FUD. To be honest I do not think that they hate Bitcoin. For them its just business, if they turn out to be wrong they have the money to join Crypto currency.  I am sure that if this happen they will change their tune and most likely they will inform people that Bitcoin/ crypto currency is the greatest investment available in the market.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will silence its haters though. Every famous things has it's doubters. We know that Bitcoin has gone quite up since since its creation. Since then, there are haters and negative people who gives feedback to it no matter what Bitcoin achieved. We really can't stop them as it is their freedom to do so. Which is why I think even if Bitcoin has boost its price for the next decade, there will always be someone or a group that would find a negative thing on it.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

In my story I was also a hater. At first I have no idea how great potential has bitcoin. Due to fake news and bad rumors about bitcoin, I also hop on the bitcoin haters bandwagon. It was my fault for judging so fast on something that I have no idea. After seeing some of my friends earning big profits and being able to buy things they wanted I started to get curious about bitcoin. As soon as I learned about bitcoin I began to regret all my decisions. If only I have listened to my friends I would have been earning like them now. Sooner or later those haters will eventually regret like the way that I did.
neliawesome

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

We dont know what will happened in the future so we cant say if bitcoin can silence its haters.I am aiming for more success of bitcoin so I dont mind those haters coz its useless.Whatever happened in bitcoins future I had no regret because I tried.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: