Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters...  (Read 1344 times)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:49 PM

Their hatred in bitcoin-only their problems, and you should not touch it take care of your nerves, and never prove anything to anyone. It's people-bitcoin-haters will remain without profit Smiley

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

I do not understand what is the meaning of hatred for bitcoin. If a person does not like something, then let him just not deal with it. And why to pour mud and deliberately create a negative reputation for crypto-coins, if you can just not pay attention to it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

I do not understand what is the meaning of hatred for bitcoin. If a person does not like something, then let him just not deal with it. And why to pour mud and deliberately create a negative reputation for crypto-coins, if you can just not pay attention to it.
Despite the fact that I am able to improve my financial situation with the help of crypto currency, I still have many questions regarding Bitcoin, which create some doubts that make me Careful to invest or trade some coins. But nevertheless, I am very grateful to the opportunity to work in the crypto-currency business.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

Exactly. Not a lot of believes on bitcoin and the only thing that we can do prove them wrong is to earn money from it. It is common for people to hate something they don't yet, informing them about the bitcoin's potential could also help. Bitcoin is an alternate way to earn money and for those haters who take a pass on that, its their loss not ours. They will be shocked when they know about the bitcoin's price few years from now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

This calms me down when someone from my friends starts to prove to me that I am engaged in nonsense and all these crypto - currencies are one big fraud. I quietly smile to myself and I consider what profit I have now and how many times it will increase in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

Each breakthrough technology attracts its haters and skeptics. Some of them just do not understand, others do not want to understand, and some refuse to understand in their own mercenary interests. Only in 2018, according to at least twenty analysts, journalists and other "experts" Bitcoin is either doomed, or dies, or is already dead. He failed, they say, and he has no future. In fact, since 2011 Bitcoin has been buried 249 times. and nevertheless, it is flourishing
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

we know that many people do not like the presence of Bitcoin,
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
Bitcoin cannot win on its own - we the people who own it, like it and think that BTC is the most significant invention of the 21st century so far will have to act.
Do you think that banks, payment operators (VISA, MC and more) and the old financial system will sit idly and watch BTC market grow?
In the meantime the most common attitude I can see among bitcoin owners is: "lets just silently wait, hold and see what will happen".
Do you think that we can win a war for Bitcoin if all we do is wait for the price to move on its own?
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
Bitcoin cannot win on its own - we the people who own it, like it and think that BTC is the most significant invention of the 21st century so far will have to act.
Do you think that banks, payment operators (VISA, MC and more) and the old financial system will sit idly and watch BTC market grow?
In the meantime the most common attitude I can see among bitcoin owners is: "lets just silently wait, hold and see what will happen".
Do you think that we can win a war for Bitcoin if all we do is wait for the price to move on its own?

That indeed is the fact. If no one will actually use it then there is really no way it will be adopted massively. It needs users and promoters so people that has not caught on will be able to know its existence and benefits. If they see that it is really useful then it will likely become something regularly used in their daily lives.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

Yes Bitcoin will definitely fly high in the future and those who hate it will also invest here when the market is pumping higher. Bitcoin is very good and investing here is always a good choice, let's wait for the right time and they will adopt Bitcoin later. If you will continue to monitor trends lately, you can see how Bitcoin's behavior is unpredictable because the purchase and sale is a placemat roller So if we compare it with the scenario last year.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

Bitcoin hater stop when they experience good profit when they see bitcoin is real and can somewhat turn them into something they're not, their frown face into ito smile, hate turn into delight and complain and criticism turn into commendation...its just matter of believe and time...when they see all these things happen..bitcoin soar high and it will make you great.

7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

If people start seeing physical investment from you, they might. If they see you have invested to a new home and maybe got a new car, they might be convinced.

But some people would still think that it might came from dirty money though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

I'm not at all sure Bitcoin's haters will be silent. Let even Bitcoin cost one million dollars. Hate - this is a medical diagnosis, these are people who can not analyze it in a balanced way. Another thing people who can clearly look at all the pros and cons. Our world is diverse - it is necessary to listen to all points of view. Due to the opposite point of view, we can have a more balanced picture of the world. So let the haters always say. Even if, thanks to a hundred haters, someone does not lose their investment, that's good. It's like light and shadow - these are concepts that do not exist without each other. Therefore, I do not want the haters to be silent, let them speak. If they shut up, then Bitcoin died.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

A lot are still waiting for their prediction of the crash of Bitcoin to happen. But I don't think this will happen as the world bodies are already joining in the control too.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:19:58 AM

Bitcoin always makes the critics look bad. In the short run they may thump their chests when the price crashes, but when it rises they become deafeningly silent.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Before now nobody would believe it that bitcoin will be in existence up til date,but to the greatest supprise of may persons bitcoin have survive all odds and is bouncing and risen to the chagrin of its helpless haters,so in a short while the haters will naturally die off.
xubram

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Bitcoin aren't good or bad, it's just unstable. After Dec rise BTC obviously going down.

What is really bad that is BTC price are unpredictable may change cuz bad&critic reviews (with no matter it's true or just another 'BTC ARE NOTHING').
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Haters will defintely crashed into bit when bitcoin arises. And absolutely shed their tears and favours.

Everything is possible and can happen in the market the way people wanted to get used to. Digital currency is the best, new and effective nowadays.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

I think everyone does not hate the presence of Bitcoin, especially everyone in this forum. Those who seem to hate the presence of Bitcoin, on the contrary, they are the ones who are more eager to get the Bitcoin itself. They are disguised as someone who does not like Bitcoin. By way of spreading negative news with the aim that bitcoin prices fall. Once their goal is achieved, that's where they act to buy Bitcoin.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Everything has a haters as always and no exception to bitcoin. Some people don't believe of what it is, or what it can do about our future especially on financial aspects and freedom as well. Bitcoin already proven to all crypto enthusiast like us of what it can help for our own sake and to all bitcoin believers out there.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Yep! Great commitment! I want to see sad faces of Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and others bitcoinfobs too  Grin Let's make BTC great again!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████