Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters...  (Read 1344 times)
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

We must rejoice that now we have the opportunity to do so. I think Human's greed and the thought that you can make money on this or at the right time investing in bitcoin will make him feel
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joushi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

we know that many people do not like the presence of Bitcoin,
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
Definitely, bitcoin will give right answer to it's haters and the haters will be silent.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

This is nothing but the sweet truth,  bitcoin will definitely silence it haters and this will happen very soon because every thing is now turning around for the good of bitcoin and the market is getting better and better all we need to do as an investor is to exercise more patience and be up-to-date in our getting information. We all shall laugh last.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

I think in the future, the bitcoin hater will start to find out and try to have bitcoin due to the growing bitcoin and needed in the future. Wait for the moment where bitcoin progresses to make the haters silent.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
of course, bitcoin is now entering many countries and bringing many nice economic changes to its investors. My only place who used to hate bitcoin then knew my income from bitcoin asked to teach him.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I think in the future, the bitcoin hater will start to find out and try to have bitcoin due to the growing bitcoin and needed in the future. Wait for the moment where bitcoin progresses to make the haters silent.

And do we need to take some of out attention to these haters if we can just don't? I don't usually give attention to these haters because for me, that is just normal. Without these haters, we will not know whether we really like or love something. With these haters, we have something that we can fight. And instead of talking to these haters, I will just manage and find good investments, I will just waste my time to them.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

In near future haters of this currency will finally open their eyes whe. The current people who hardly works here will get their own profits and build their dreams, we should not hate something we didnt know or we didnt have so much idea and information, the shallowest idea in Bitcoi was it was a scam but one of the deepest were income and capabilities to be successful.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Yes because bitcoin don't want to broke as a currency and that need to silence against haters.
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Yes,  I really think so. As the years go by, the number of people who adapts bitcoin was increasing. They're against bitcoin now but later on, they'll realize its true goods. They still need more time to accept it perhaps.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

I think yes. Those who always hate bitcoin certainly regret about  bitcoin. because it becoming more and more popular and increasing in value. Those who hate bitcoins must be silent because there is not anything that can stop the develop  bitcoin    . It is possible that those who hate bitcoin will change their minds and learn to accept and use bitcoin.

PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

Definitely Yes, those haters will regret why they had underestimate the capability of blockchain technology as we are heading to a huge crytomarket with the continuous support of new investors I'm sure the price of bitcoin will go skyrocket in the coming years. Those haters had still time to join us here and be part of this technology. They can still buy at lower price as compared to the all time high.  

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

You are right, there are many such people, even despite the popularity and recognition that bitcoin has achieved. From time to time, people will understand the value of crypto currency and directly bitcoin.
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

The bitcoin price will increase and in the future, bitcoin will be safer, though there are many people waiting for downfall of Bitcoin
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Definitely Yes, those haters will regret why they had underestimate the capability of blockchain technology as we are heading to a huge crytomarket with the continuous support of new investors I'm sure the price of bitcoin will go skyrocket in the coming years. Those haters had still time to join us here and be part of this technology. They can still buy at lower price as compared to the all time high.  

Agree, Bitcoin haters think that bitcoin will continue to fluctuate its market value without thinking that the current market fluctuation of bitcoin its just temporary and soon it will rise once the other countries legalize the use of crypto.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

yes you are right I agree with you, the more that hates my bitcoin meliaht bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will move secretly which will make the bitcoin price becomes very expensive.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

People hating on bitcoin really is just a clear example of Hating what you dont understand. Many people dislike bitcoin cos they dont really understand how it works. Some are quick to think its an illegitimate means of getting money. I believe the gospel of bitcoin keeps spreading everyday that soon enough the people hating it will realize its a good invention
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I believe that something like this will happen. because the bitcoin grew longer and again slowly. so we do not have to worry if the bitcoin price goes up and down. it's all also commonplace, because the market movement is not always stable.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

This will really happen in the near future,when bitcoin reach its peak value,haters of bitcoin will become a lover if time will come and this is a good news for bitcoin in which everyone including haters nowadays will embrace what they hate as of now and this will cause crisis in the part of those who hates bitcoin nowadays.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

I think bitcoin has a right to make hater silent. Because all we know that bitcoin is already prove it's power specially in the late month last 2017. I think haters are the negative people who are not able to learn about bitcoin. But I think the best way to make them silence is not to fight and say negative things and bad words to them to show them what you got and what you achieve because of bitcoin. To make them realized that they need to believe and to help them to adopt the bitcoin society because I know it will be a big help also for them.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

Yes I think Bitcoin will silence its haters and will soon love bitcoin in the future once its price skyrockets back. All we just need is time and patience and soon bitcoin will recover and reach back to $20k like last November.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: