Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters...  (Read 1344 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

of course yes and they will regret because all this time they hate bitcoin wrong because now bitcoin wins,
the happiness of the people radiated on the faces of those who have achieved success because of bitcoin, that's what makes people who have hated bitcoin feel jealous and sorry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

I dont realize what to state, willit ser about that later on the grounds that nothing is certain with bitcoin and everything can happen. Would you be able to be 100% certain that bitcoin will return and achieve another record in cost and quiet every hater? Obviously you can't on account of nobody can foresee what will happen even tomorrow with bitcoin. All that we can do is simply keep a watch out what will happen on the grounds that we don't have the ability to control the market and get the cost high.Bitcoin has turned out to be an extraordinary coin before and its cost went over the limits expanding to 20.000$ yet we cannot know whether the history will rehash.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

Honestly i laugh when i hear how  terrible people sound about bitcoin only if they what they stand to benefits from bitcoin.Because its bitcoin now and forever.
adheesha

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

of course!! Bit coin haters will definitely regret it and after they see the benifits of bitcoin they too will want to start and invest bitcoin.
goobank

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Fools who hate bitcoin will soon regret it with bitcoin wins that will have a very high price in the future, and this will surely come true.
For the next few years will surely fly beyond our prediction.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

bitcoin haters may have several reasons. maybe they do not understand about bitcoin. and maybe they think like that because they have failed. and they may also think that bitcoin is so easy to use as something negative. but I am sure that in the future, haters will regret that bitcoin is very positive for people. indeed we no one knows what will happen next. we can only wait time, and time will prove. we should do is to give understanding to people who do not understand about bitcoin, that bitcoin is something very positive for many people.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

This far Bitcoin has gone, the haters will be left with nothing to hate. the rate at which the coin is growing is just amazing and its just a matter of time till it takes over the Fin-tech. The sooner the none believers change their attitude towards BTC the better

Bitcoin to the moon
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Bitcoin is flying high and will gain more altitude in the near-term. Haters will soon realize the capability of blockchain technology and will regret their decision.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

At present more institution and countries regret for hating Bitcoin and the example for that is APPLE CEO who was against Bitcoin and now he praises it more than any other person in the world. i think each country need to know the concept of Bitcoin and then they will surely accept or adopt Bitcoin.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

If you will continue to monitor trends lately, you can see how the behavior of bitcoin is unpredictable, bitcoin prices will return to normal again, as happened last December 2017. Most of the haters spread false news, and maybe that's one of the reasons the main reason why more long-term investors withdraw their assets is causing panic sales from other new investors
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

we know that many people do not like the presence of Bitcoin,
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
I conceive that something like these will ensue.because the bitcoin longer fall and anew slowly. and I am definitive bitcoin will silence its haters and will soon love bitcoin in the future.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

Absolutely, well personally, I consider these haters of Bitcoin are confused followers, it could be that they do not know Bitcoin that much or that they are just so jealous of the people who are successful in it. They want what they are experiencing, they want a piece of what we are enjoying. Surely they will regret all the time they have wasted in hating it instead of joining the community.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

I believed to this. Bitcoin will make all of its haters eat their words because a lot of bitcoin haters and those negative people are just thinking that bitcoin is not a good idea to invest their money since it is a volatile cryptocurrency and it is such a waste to just put their money to it but once bitcoin reach new all time high then it will give them the reaction that they don't expect.
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
Yes it definitely sure that people who hate on bitcoin will have a regrets at the future because no one knows if when bitcoin pump again.
 All we have to do is wait patiently that bitcoin rise up again and to face everyone who di not like bitcoin presence.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

A lot of haters of Bitcoin are already regrating  why they never take bitcoin serious when the know about it but rather called it a bubble. My friend knew about bitcoin before me and called it one of the online scamming ponzi and never do anything about it but now he is full of remorse and feel that he has messed up a life long opportunity.
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Everything has a haters as always and no exception to bitcoin. Some people don't believe of what it is, or what it can do about our future especially on financial aspects and freedom as well. Bitcoin already proven to all crypto enthusiast like us of what it can help for our own sake and to all bitcoin believers out there.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

of course it must be so, because bitcoin is now becoming famous becoming known by people all over the world. What they think is bitcoin increases in nominal value and they think bitcoin an investment
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

yes, at this time many people who hate the presence of bitcoin so that some say that bitcoin is haram. I do not think they can say that because not everything we do on bitcoin is haram. if we gamble on bitcoin and steal a bitcoin wallet then it could be called money they get is forbidden money, but if they work by trading and working on a bounty project then the money they get is not haram.
those who hate bitcoin will be very sorry in the future because bitcoin prices will be more expensive.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
Yes it definitely sure that people who hate on bitcoin will have a regrets at the future because no one knows if when bitcoin pump again.
 All we have to do is wait patiently that bitcoin rise up again and to face everyone who di not like bitcoin presence.

That's what happens to them, we don't need to worry too much about haters because they will end up as bitcoin users lol, because that's what happened to me, actually I don't really like bitcoin before and think that bitcoin will die in the near future, maybe I like bitcoin haters before, but that happened bitcoin price skyrocketing and become populer, then made me very regret
mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

I do not know if bitcoin has a lot of dislikes. Because my mind the arrival of bitcoin has a big impact on the welfare life for certain people in order to have a better life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: