Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters...  (Read 1344 times)
Jimrch

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Well it's true, currently there are so many people whose still don't trust on cryptocurrency. I can say that those people who hates this so called bitcoin today will surely hate themselves in future for not encouraging theirselves to invest on it or even try to use it on earlier days. That's life, regret will always be in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

we know that many people do not like the presence of Bitcoin,
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin

depends, but who cares about it? I personally do not mind who hates bitcoin. the most important for me, bitcoin can bring decent profit that I can get.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

although the arguments about bitcoin all come, nothing new hayters from 2013 and did not come up with. such people are used to living in their frozen world and are not ready to put up with the advent of new technologies.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

Haters will always be noisy, they do not care about the benefits of bitcoin and always do not like the progress of bitcoin, surely this will never make me backwards, I will go ahead because I am sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
I am pretty sure that thing might happen sooner or later. A lot of people are criticizing bitcoin already just because of the things they are currently seeing on it. We cannot guarantee yet that things will keep on getting better for bitcoin but time may come that everything will be perfect and those who are currently bashing bitcoin will eat their words and regret their whole life.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto and it shows us the whole new future to the world, why haters hate it? Haha. I love bitcoin but to be honest, I dont believe It can keep it 1st position of crypto world. It has so much time to be improved and development but there is nothing much. I think there will be other name take its first posion.

I also adhere to the same point of view that perhaps another crypto currency will prevail. Bitcoin is a first-passer, he has many shortcomings and imperfections. New crypto-currencies are already more advanced. And in time, I think that everything will be better and better.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

Yes that's will happen someday when the success of Bitcoin is very visible to everybody like the december 2017 explosion of BTC which many people here in crypto are became millionaire, and many of the bitcoin haters are going to join and getting to involve this crypto industry, and this is the reason why we are increasing of heads here in this community.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

although the arguments about bitcoin all come, nothing new hayters from 2013 and did not come up with. such people are used to living in their frozen world and are not ready to put up with the advent of new technologies.
Effects of new technologies by bitcoin make them afraid of being rivaled, so they always look for loopholes to drop the bitcoin. But now bitcoin continues to progressed. Some the big investors have set to accept bitcoin and they are successful. I think people do not like the presence of bitcoin will regret it.
Ajeng07

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

Currently many people don't like the presence of Bitcoin, maybe because of the negative news about Bitcoin, so many people hate Bitcoin, but someday I sure Bitcoin will prove that in the future will continue to increased and better yet.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

A couple of days back I went to my securities advisor and in the wake of discussing conventional ventures, I asked him "shouldn't something be said about btc?

He answered, "Our bank does not exchange BTC, be that as it may, they are an instrument where you gain insofar as there are new individuals who come in and lose, I debilitate them." For me, it will require investment to quiet the haters
1billo

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

You'll find every time someone hating against Bitcoin, but the main reason is maybe they have missed out investing in Bitcoin and now they are angry.
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

Don't listen to Bitcoin haters. Based on my blockchain related research, I found that most of the bitcoin haters became against bitcoin because they just realized that they missed the train. Hey, no worry start will newly created coin and wait till it moon. Be positive, There is never a perfect time, just take a time and make it perfect for you.

Good luck.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

i actually don't get why people hate bitcoin but maybe they are the ones who missed the opportunity to invest or didn't know anything about bitcoin at all. before i started investing i knew about bitcoin but i don't make time to understand how it works, i began to invest when some of my colleagues actually earn money from here so i decided to give it a shot. and now i just wished i started as soon as i heard about bitcoin.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

You'll find every time someone hating against Bitcoin, but the main reason is maybe they have missed out investing in Bitcoin and now they are angry.
Certainly they will regret for not believing on bitcoin ability to exists at this time. I think they just missed investing in bitcoin and also for not eager to learn and to earn in bitcoin. More likely those haters will regret when bitcoin will reach all time high.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

Bitcoin will not silence but now its market price is down.many countries people bitcoin will haters because they have don't idea for bitcoin.but I really believe one day all the haters like bitcoin.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

I'm sure they will regret themselves in future because of hating and always try to stand away from bitcoin. Because I'm sure that bitcoin will have an integer roll in everyones life.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

Yes of course I agree with you, bitcoin will continue to fly in the future and will be a profitable coin for everyone who invests. Those who hate bitcoin will also invest here when the market pumps even higher. I'm sure of all that.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

I think so because a lot of bitcoiner when they tell for others what bitcoin is and how they earn from it will start also. They see that the bitcoin now is very familiar and most people are earn from it.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

of course because such people will feel sad not to invest or learn about Bitcoin that can make a world change in terms of money, and certainly not the least that will feel like that because we see now many do not consider that bitcoin is good
ahmadbhatti

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

It is true that bitcoin have great future to grow up. Those people who hate it they will invest in bitcoin i'm sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: