Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters...  (Read 1344 times)
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Bitcoin is silencing the haters through its development each and every time, its popularity is increasing with a great speed and the haters of bitcoin become silent with the double speed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
As roma

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

I am very sure once a time that hates bitcoin at this time, in the future will be disappointed. they will be silent and contemplate the decision that is taken why not believe in bitcoin from the first.

It is not necessary if bitcoin shows will silence its hater. They will definitely regret by themselves and will later join the bitcoin. Because there are some people who do not know it. There are also some people who ignore it and some people do not find it useful. The bitcoin should be able to point out now is how it can be profitable for the future of many people, so bitcoin will be many who believe it all over the world.
SirEGB

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Yes Bitcoin will surely fly high in the future and those who hate it will also invest here when the market pumps even higher. Bitcoin is great and investing here is always a good choice. The stupid people who hate Bitcoin will soon regret it with a Bitcoin win that will have a very high price in the future, and this will surely come true.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

I dont know what to say, willit ser about that in the future because nothing is sure with bitcoin and everything can happen. Can you be 100% sure that bitcoin will come back and reach a new record in price and silence every hater? Of course you cannot because no one can predict what is going to happen even tomorrow with bitcoin. Everything we can do is just wait and see what is going to happen because we do not have the power to control the market and get the price high.Bitcoin has proven to be a great coin in the past and its price went over the limits increasing to 20.000$ but we cant know if the history is going to repeat again.

Yes i believe that bitcoin will silence its haters. If they can read and know about the news that there are people who became successful all the people who hate bitcoin will be turn into silence and stop giving negative comments. Bitcoin haters will always there looking for ways how can they put bitcoin down.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

think personal bitcoin is the best investment choice among other digital currencies.because i believe that bitcoin will silence its haters. And such people will be very much .
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

Of course bitcoin will definitely do this, bitcoin will definitely fly high in the future and those who hate it will regret later. Regretfully feeling too late for dipping bitcoin and investing in it, because bitcoin investing can benefit greatly.  Smiley
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

Bitcoin is a well-known, valuable and successful digital currency in the modern world. Many people become millionaires and many become successful and they have changed their lives. Bitcoin continues to bring profit and bright future to those who continue to believe and trust bitcoin. Haters in the future will regret, as bitcoin will grow very well.It just takes time, a little time.
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

It sure will
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Yes Everyone Who Dislikes In Bitcoin May Be Very Satisfied Because Bitcoin Will Win In The Next Year And Bitcoin Will Also Be Used By Banks To Become A Legitimate Tractionary Tool So Those Who Hate Bitcoin Might Be They Are Very Satisfied Because They Have Been Losing The Accord To Become A Billionaire Thanks Bitcoin
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Haters will always do hate so, we don't need to think of that.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

for now I'm sure they'll be sorry to bend their embarrassment, especially those who like boast in sosmed. I'm sure because in this minute bitcoin has given results for me and those around who followed crypto, actually I hurt when those who hate bitcoin mock- so go ahead and continue bitcoin, for those who hate bitcoin head bumps.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

I think only people who do not know the bitcoin that hates bitcoin. I can only laugh with it. because I'm sure if they already know about bitcoin, they will feel themselves stupid, and I will laugh at it.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

I still do not understand why there are so many people that really HATES bitcoin.
There are a lot of good stuff that it is offering to us, and seriously, if you do not like bitcoin, you are one of those people that do not even want to quit their jobs to keep their $1000 monthly wage..

Hello
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

One day, bitcoin will make them silent. Now many people think bitcoin is just a bubble and has no value. Most people do not have bitcoin, nor do they know the significance of block chain technology.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

I hope they will repent when bitcoin will rise again like before its the matter of time. I am pretty sure most of the haters will be silenced when bitcoin shows his real potential again.  Those who entered into crypto market for quick profit and end up in loss are now haters of bitcoin the reason being they do not have crypto currency  knowledge they believe on other words.

Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

I hear that one day Satoshi told to the world : "If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry."
That means a lot...

dbangel1994

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

There are always people around me. They hate it because they do not know anything about it. Those who always hate bitcoin certainly regret about  bitcoin. because it becoming more and more popular and increasing in value. Those who hate bitcoins must be silent because there is not anything that can stop the develop  bitcoin    . It is possible that those who hate bitcoin will change their minds and learn to accept and use bitcoin.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

I hope they will repent when bitcoin will rise again like before its the matter of time. I am pretty sure most of the haters will be silenced when bitcoin shows his real potential again.  Those who entered into crypto market for quick profit and end up in loss are now haters of bitcoin the reason being they do not have crypto currency  knowledge they believe on other words.

The fact is that many negative reviews of Bitcoin are made by those users who saw a positive price increase in 2017 and rushed to invest their money in Bitcoin. To date, their investments have fallen by almost half. And that can be a very good reason for hate.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

I still do not understand why there are so many people that really HATES bitcoin.
There are a lot of good stuff that it is offering to us, and seriously, if you do not like bitcoin, you are one of those people that do not even want to quit their jobs to keep their $1000 monthly wage..

Most people hate Bitcoins but they themselves don't know why they are hating it, they just read something on the internet or saw somethings on the Television and they started hating on it without researching and finding out things for themselves.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:51:43 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 11:25:05 PM by jpnl0003

Our profits is definitely enough to silence the haters of bitcoin i pray it hits them hard to see the reason why they need to stop hating bitcoin and start investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: