Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Reach its Bottom?  (Read 2143 times)
Dmscrypto (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

Bitcoin price CRASH: Analysts think cryptocurrency could be reaching its BOTTOM
BITCOIN could be reaching the bottom of its bear run as experts speculate the cryptocurrency could fall in the $6,600-$6,000 range over the weekend, it has been reported
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:33 AM

BITCOIN could be reaching the bottom of its bear run as experts speculate the cryptocurrency could fall in the $6,600-$6,000 range over the weekend, it has been reported
Who cares, true hodler never care about price movements.
When the time comes, you won't need ever exchange your bitcoins, you will buy everything with it.
anas2909

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

i think we have to be always optimist, every body will hope that bitcoin price will high and high
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

Stop worrying about the price so much. Try buying small installments near the 'bottom', if you feel it's there. This will lower your average cost. If you have invested more than you can be comfortable losing, just even out at the next bull run.

Once you've done that, focus on the technology and the debate. It's so much more interesting than the price movement. Although, it does sound kindda unfair that the traders are making money all day while the technologists are working hard to build their product.

For answering your question, I have no idea what is the bottom or where the bear run will reverse. Your entry point is your personal bottom i suppose. If it goes below mine, I plan to buy more of what I can afford. (lowering average cost).
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

I think at is the bottom now ready for fly but mat be it take some weeks but sooner or later Bitcoin will go need some good news too. so just hold and wait.

AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

I stopped looking at the current price of BTC a few weeks ago, when it had gone down to 9K.

Have it reached 6k? It'll be a good buy then because I know after the fall, it will shoot back again.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

If it happens, we should not be discouraged, in fact, we should be excited to buy more coins. With the trend it has nowadays, it is slowly decreasing, let's wait and see as it drops more, so that coins could be more affordable to buy.

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

Don't look at its price just look for the possibility that comes with bitcoin. Be optimists bitcoin price wont reach its bottom look at now the price it is rising.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

i dont think so,i trust bitcoin and i hope that my investment on it will be gain some profit.as of now bitcoin has so many investor and it could affect the price of bitcoin to reach the top of the price so dont you worry about it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

I think now is the bottom of the bitcoin, because people are beginning to restore confidence, and bitcoin will be recognised by the various countries, then the value of the bitcoin should be far more than that, so I'm bullish on the bitcoin.

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:38 AM

I think this will not happen. Take a look at the history of bitcoin development. bitcoin prices have grown and are always at a high level. Make sure you invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will bring you good luck.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

I think a lot of people are expecting bitcoin to crash. Investors wants that to happen so that they can invest more on bitcoin. Always remember that a price decrease is not just about negative things, it can be the start of bitcoin going up again. This is a great opportunity for the investors. Don't panic and just keep hodling your btc. Good things can happen after the price drop. Just watch and hodl.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

If it reaches bottom many investors will lose their investments and it will surely take a lot of time to recover. I don't believe it to happen soon or maybe on the next days to come. This isn't really good for other cryptocurrencies as well as they might be affected. When will bitcoin price go up to regain its last grandeur?

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

I think recently this period of time don't entangled with whether the currency has already reached the bottom, we can now get profit by trading, from the recent market price fluctuation in the currency is very big, band is the good way to make money.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

It doesn't matter if the price reaches bottom, and some people say reaching bottom will be better because they can buy it at cheaper price, and if we see enthusiasm like that we don't need to worry, when it's reaching bottom it will bounce back, so just stop worrying about the bottom price, just do your best to not make the price become worse
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:05 AM

I think this will not happen. Take a look at the history of bitcoin development. bitcoin prices have grown and are always at a high level. Make sure you invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will bring you good luck.

I strongly agree on your opinion and also think that, this will not happen, and just take a look at the history of bitcoin development, bitcoin prices have grown and are always at a high level. Make sure you invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will bring you good luck. And adding also my opinion that, it doesn't matter if the price reaches bottom, and some people say reaching bottom will be better because they can buy it at cheaper price, and if we see enthusiasm like that we don't need to worry. In addition, I think a lot of people are expecting bitcoin to crash. Investors wants that to happen so that they can invest more on bitcoin. Always remember that a price decrease is not just about negative things, it can be the start of bitcoin going up again.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

I like the word “speculate”. It has gotten to a time where I careless about what people say about the market or bitcoin. I am now following my own instincts unless there is a prophecy about it.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

I think your statement is a little misleading. 6000$ - 6600$ cannot be referred as the bottom for Bitcoin. Even exactly one year ago the price was lesser than 6000$.
Coming back to your statement, the 6600-7000$ mark is the support price range for Bitcoin and it won't fall lower than this. The recovery has already started and you can see almost every coin recovering from today. Bitcoin's price itself has gone up by 3% (as of 4.20 am UTC).
So I would suggest you not to worry as the bad times are over. Get ready to make some profits again.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

From where did you here that kind of news?and actually its not the price that counts,but if we study the history of bitcoin,its not new that the price is changeable. Well, the price is down because they given a chance to the bitcoiner to invest so that after a few months,they will increase and we can use it somewhere else.
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

I don’t worry about the price of Bitcoin. I’ve always reminded myself that Bitcoin’s price is not stable. Don’t make mistakes because of a momentary ups and downs. I bought 20% at Bitcoin’s price of US$6,200. Funds, I think Bitcoin has reached the bottom, so I did not hesitate to buy. Believe in your own judgment and think independently
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: