Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Reach its Bottom?  (Read 2143 times)
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

Bitcoin price CRASH: Analysts think cryptocurrency could be reaching its BOTTOM
BITCOIN could be reaching the bottom of its bear run as experts speculate the cryptocurrency could fall in the $6,600-$6,000 range over the weekend, it has been reported
Who cares, true hodler never care about price movements.
When the time comes, you won't need ever exchange your bitcoins, you will buy everything with it.
Funny, you say that hodlers do not care about price movements. Roll Eyes What do you think is the purpose of holding on to something then? Most hodlers are holding to their share of coin until it reach a specific price in their mind before they do whatever they plan to do at that moment.
BITCOIN could be reaching the bottom of its bear run as experts speculate the cryptocurrency could fall in the $6,600-$6,000 range over the weekend, it has been reported
Bitcoin certainly reached the bottom of its bearish run at $6000+. It has been a long struggle for bitcoin before it recovered to $8000. If bitcoin still declined in that price, more people will surely buy at that chance.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

The down wave is over guyz!  Cool
It's over boyz.
Bitcoin Price Surges 5% to $8,450 as Cryptocurrency Market Eyes $350 Billion
The bottom was around $6,000 and that should be the border.
Bitcoin certainly reached the bottom of its bearish run at $6000+. It has been a long struggle for bitcoin before it recovered to $8000. If bitcoin still declined in that price, more people will surely buy at that chance.
Correct!
if you are a true holder,you don't care about its price. Because someday if you have some coins in your wallet, you can buy some of the things that you want.
We can't just blame those people who are literally looking at the daily price of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

I started joining cryptocurrency just early this year. And since then I've been monitoring the movement of bitcoin price from the day I joined the forum until now. I see that it's value doesn't go down further below 6K USD so I believe that this is already the bottom line. Better expect its upswing in the coming days.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

Based on many analysis, Bitcoin reached his bottom at 6000k Dollars.
Proof of that the huge amount of volume that came previous week!

It's time to reload on Bitcoin!

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

Proof of huge amount of volume? I don't really see much of a volume increase to be honest. On top of that, network usage is still the same, which somewhat indicates that the market and everything around it isn't all that active yet. As long as things haven't actually changed, there basically isn't anything justifying being overly excited. I personally will start to get excited when we move over the $10,000 level, because that doesn't only trigger a more positive sentiment, but it also increases the space between the bottom and the levels we're at that point hovering around. Positive thing at least is that we haven't been dumped down yet, which for me is already an achievement on its own.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

When the time comes, you won't need ever exchange your bitcoins, you will buy everything with it.
Funny, you say that hodlers do not care about price movements. Roll Eyes What do you think is the purpose of holding on to something then? Most hodlers are holding to their share of coin until it reach a specific price in their mind before they do whatever they plan to do at that moment.
Yes we can consider the 6000$ level as the bottom for bitcoin, because we were even not expected bitcoin price to drop too much, but now we can see that bitcoin price is again recovering its position and we can hope that we will not see the previous dept again. Because bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time and will hopefully very soon reach to 20000$ and will even continue increasing from that level.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

Yes we can consider the 6000$ level as the bottom for bitcoin, because we were even not expected bitcoin price to drop too much, but now we can see that bitcoin price is again recovering its position and we can hope that we will not see the previous dept again. Because bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time and will hopefully very soon reach to 20000$ and will even continue increasing from that level.

Hopefully we can see that again mate, and if I recall last year's bitcoin price awesome pasts on of my friend didn't grab the opportunity while bitcoin price is at profitable value. He wasn't able to dump at higher value thinking that btc price will continually rise over the period of time, but the expectations got failed. Its a worst case if we were able to see that dip to happen again, and I am no t prepared for that so in order to be strong enough we should control ourselves being affected by negative speculations. Upon reading the news about those predictions for bitcoin it seems that the people slowly started developing interests and I believed that when demands will become higher, that will be a good signs for the price to recover. That $20k isn't impossible to happen and it will even pump more than that if people will not be in panic of the possible bubble speculations that may spread throughout the FUD or fake news.   
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

Bitcoin going down to $6k does not mean it is the least it will fall to, and it falling in price is a good thing, so as to buy bitcoin and other coins in  a cheaper rate. In crypto currency, there is one thing that is for sure must happen, the rise and fall in price. Three weeks to the end of last year 2017, bitcoin got to its highest climax, which means that can still be archived this year. Every holders should hold and wait for the next ride to the moon. Cool
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

Well as long as your are in the negative side it will decrease but if you have faith in bitcoin for sure it will increase in just a matter of time. Even the experts in this world are just having prediction but it is still not happening right so wait for the rise up!

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

Nice.. you said it yourself, most holders are holding until it reach a specific price which the last time I checked, they are holding to make profit and not to make losses and no one obviously should be worried about the bottom unless they want to be trading the fluctuations which definitely comes with a lot of dedication to learning for anyone who wants to thread this lane.

The long term is still in sight and for those that already understood the volatility of the market, focusing on the long term would even make them to focus on keep buying more on dips as it comes. Bottom is nothing but another buying opportunity. Hence no worry if bottom is not already reached.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

I am sharing your thoughts, man. I think the bottom was reached. Now the time to start gaining has come. I might buy more Bitcoins as I believe it will grow.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

I am sharing your thoughts, man. I think the bottom was reached. Now the time to start gaining has come. I might buy more Bitcoins as I believe it will grow.
It's gaining now,we will see more arise from now since the dips were gone and that we have chance to recover from all the fall. We can guarantee earning as of this moment.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

It's gaining now,we will see more arise from now since the dips were gone and that we have chance to recover from all the fall. We can guarantee earning as of this moment.

Well we don't really know where the bottom is. Fir this year it hasn't touched 6k but it went below 7k before makig a steady climb. A lot of people are feeling optimistic about it and money again are coming to the market. But who knows. There's the mtgox threat looming. It may affect the price come september.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Who cares?
if you are a true holder,you don't care about its price. Because someday if you have some coins in your wallet, you can buy some of the things that you want.
And also, if bitcoins price is down we all know that someday bitcoin will rise up again and its value will be greaterthan before.
That is it, who really cares ? Moreover, I wonder why a lot of people are concerned with the true bottom. If bitcoin wants to bottom out the more, then that makes the future even better as I will sure be loading up more.

I thought we are here for the long term, but I feel the extent at which a lot of people are taking the short term seriously, is one of the causes why we always have a lot of weak hands and those who will always join FOMO. The value is still looking good when compared to previous years and to me that is all that matters.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

Somehow, reaching its bottom is kinda not totally the case because the permanence of price is not really involved there. The room is widely open for a change and bitcoin is the best example of it. Every now and then,bitcoin is continuing to increase. Then you have to be chill and all the things follow.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

I do believe that it was reached already and that was during that price.

My point on this is I didn't even thought that it was going to be the bottom as I'm only thinking that $10,000 is going to be the bottom but sadly it go further and eventually reached out $6,000.

It happened already and now is the time to move on and reach new milestone and starting the price to recover for those who bought during the peak time.

Did you bought during $6,600 before it bulls to $8,000?

samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

The corrections is ended and we must see bitcoin to pump slowly. We don't know how much is the bottom but we must be keep optimist about with bitcoin. Buy more if you believe on the future of bitcoin and hold for a good profit.

ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Nobody can say what will be the bottom price. Some people think that bitcoin will crash and nobody will use or invest in it in the future. I think $6000 was the bottom and now it is on the way up and will never low to that level again. Now investors are looking to higher price which will be more than 20k in this year. Investment is bitcoin is risky and everyone cannot afford this risk.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

The prices have recovered after a long time and we have not seen such price dumps to bottom like $6000 or so but whatever the situation is btc will always recover from it and rise again to peak levels but you need to hodl it for long term if you want profits in future.
blockman

Activity: 2940
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Hello cryptoworld!

The bottom has been surpassed and that is true that OP said that it did fall to $6,000 and we did saw on how bitcoin got to that price. But luckily we are now in happy days as bitcoin started to show it's strength to get through the tanking days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: