Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Reach its Bottom?  (Read 2143 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

Already the price of Bitcoin reached the Bottom level of 5500$ but it is strong at the level 6500$. From many days the price of Bitcoin is consolidating at this position which we cannot able to see any further down level. Once the price of Bitcoin is increasing we might expect there is a huge chance the price of Bitcoin will cross more than $10000.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

Bitcoin has already reached its bottom oftentimes within this year at 5,000$ mark. It never go down deeper than that price and bitcoin always have a price hike whenever it hit that mark which means that 5,000$ may be bitcoin's bottomline.

jetteodo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

I disagree with this view. I don't think there is a bottom line for cryptocurrencies. Many people say that mining prices are the bottom line, but I don't believe it, because when bitcoin falls quickly, miners will choose to stop mining instead of buying bitcoins!
Yeah you are right just as nobody knows the top price of bitcoin; nobody knows the bottom price of bitcoin too. Price depends upon the investment capital; if the demand for bitcoin increases and people put their money in bitcoin the price will go up and if people do not invest in bitcoin the price will automatically drop because of no or very less demand.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

I disagree with this view. I don't think there is a bottom line for cryptocurrencies. Many people say that mining prices are the bottom line, but I don't believe it, because when bitcoin falls quickly, miners will choose to stop mining instead of buying bitcoins!
Yeah you are right just as nobody knows the top price of bitcoin; nobody knows the bottom price of bitcoin too. Price depends upon the investment capital; if the demand for bitcoin increases and people put their money in bitcoin the price will go up and if people do not invest in bitcoin the price will automatically drop because of no or very less demand.
Those speculation is baseless, if you  look  at how bitcoins proliferate the are lots country recognizes and eventually using bitcoin as a medium of payment, and remittances, and besides these systems integrity is still there.  there's  no reason that the price will go to the the bottom, actually it is based on supply and demand and the world economy it self.

yonjitsu

Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

I think yes and the 5,000$ price of bitcoin that i witnessed this year is exactly the bottom/dip of bitcoin's price. I actually bought some major alt coins during that time because the price of alt coins are also down. If bitcoin will fall down again anytime soon, i think it will not go below 5,000$ anymore.

mia khalifa

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

yes of course this bitcoin price can reach the lowest price and the basic price because all the possible prices on this cryptocurrency can happen, but I really hope that this will not happen I am sure there will still be many interested in bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

I think yes and the 5,000$ price of bitcoin that i witnessed this year is exactly the bottom/dip of bitcoin's price. I actually bought some major alt coins during that time because the price of alt coins are also down. If bitcoin will fall down again anytime soon, i think it will not go below 5,000$ anymore.
That's the bottom for this year and it never went low from that point. Why you only bought alts? its wise to buy bitcoin while its also cheap. It made the alts follow its path so most of the alts are low too.

As long as it sits now @ $6,500 its unlikely for us to see it lower than $5,000.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

Bitcoin price CRASH: Analysts think cryptocurrency could be reaching its BOTTOM
BITCOIN could be reaching the bottom of its bear run as experts speculate the cryptocurrency could fall in the $6,600-$6,000 range over the weekend, it has been reported
I think bitcoin will not reach the bottom because we all know that will not agree with that. So people will still buy and invest in bitcoin especially now that market is bearish.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

BITCOIN could be reaching the bottom of its bear run as experts speculate the cryptocurrency could fall in the $6,600-$6,000 range over the weekend, it has been reported
I think bitcoin will not reach the bottom because we all know that will not agree with that. So people will still buy and invest in bitcoin especially now that market is bearish.
I hope that won't happen. I am even grateful when I see the price of bitcoin is stable as it is today. well, it's been a few months, and bitcoin is still stable at $ 6500. Well, I think we have to wait a little more to see the price of bitcoin rise again.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

Many speculators are saying bitcoin bottom was around $1800 and $1400 therefore,  I doubt if bitcoin will reach that low before strong recovering.  I think we are at the time were bitcoin do make a bullish trend and the December that people were saying it is going to bearish could not push bitcoin price that low.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

I think bitcoin will not reach the bottom because many whales don't do that maybe 6k price is the last price and it will be rise again this coming months or maybe next year. And I think many people holdler don't care about the price because they believe that crypto will survive this bearish situation.
What do you think a bottom is called? If bitcoin tend to reverse from here onward without going back below $6k in the long run, then $6k remains the bottom. You absolutely cannot know a bottom until you have reached it and there is a clear signal for a new trend and in that way, you can make the statement that the bottom is reached.

For now, I would not even be calling any bottom yet, because there is no assurance that if we go back testing the $6k region it would hold and with that, we won't go back falling down more.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Every crash is always a good opportunity to purchase bitcoin at lower price and the rise and fall of bitcoin is normal due to volatility in the crypto market. Hold your bitcoin in every downfall situation as this will surely bounce back once it returns to bullish market.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

it could happen if this bitcoin can't be safe anymore and its usage has no advantage but it will be very difficult because we know that even though a lot of bad news that attacks the bitcoin price remains strong standing expensive and difficult to fall to the bottom price.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

Thank God, it turns out that 6K is the bottom of BTC. So, we are at the bottom of BTC now, don't need to worry that BTC will fall again, and it is time to buy more BTC.

If we assume $6000 the bottom price for bitcoin then it is quite possible that the price will down to this level because there is no big difference in the prices of today and $6000. The price is surrounding $6000, while some people say that it may drop more than that. Anyway we should not be panic and think positive about the bright future of bitcoin.

Yes, from many days i am absorbing the price of Bitcoin even with much negative news the price of Bitcoin is not dropping below 6000$ but the price of Bitcoin it at 6400$ to 6700$. If the market starts recovering the price of Bitcoin will easily reach to 10000$.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

I think it already hit that, from now on I do not think we will ever see under 5.8k, thats how much I trust bitcoin. We are not going to see anything under 5.8k and we will always go above that from now on, which is why I keep putting some buy orders at 5.8k and not move that much, if it hits that again I will have some more free bitcoin profits because I know it will go above that quickly.

However, that doesn't mean we will go to 20-25k anytime soon, it just means we have found the bottom but we are still going around it and circling back to it time to time. We need to remove ourselves from that and go above 7-8k just so we can say we are away from the bottom.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

it could happen if this bitcoin can't be safe anymore and its usage has no advantage but it will be very difficult because we know that even though a lot of bad news that attacks the bitcoin price remains strong standing expensive and difficult to fall to the bottom price.

Bitcoin cannot be shaken by those negative publicity, and since the market is going to recover day by day people gained their confidence because of that situations. No difficult situation when there's an enough solutions that could remedy the problem which may arise. All we can do to suppress the problem is to be calm and just ride on the journey.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

Many speculators are saying bitcoin bottom was around $1800 and $1400 therefore,  I doubt if bitcoin will reach that low before strong recovering.  I think we are at the time were bitcoin do make a bullish trend and the December that people were saying it is going to bearish could not push bitcoin price that low.
Speculators will always say whatever they want or whatever suits them and that is why they are called speculators anyway. The fact that the market is more speculative in nature is what has made it easily manipulated the way it is right now.

We really will be lucky if we manage to hit $3k, as I believe there should be a very strong demand within this region. Nonetheless, no one knows the future, the market can go down lower and even reverse before then, and the only thing we obviously can do right now is just to watch and see how events unfold.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

As you can see, the lowest Bitcoin exchange rate is the $ 5,000 rate, which cannot be lowered. And the BTC and ETH holdings are always the safest way to avoid losses. If you have invested in cryptocurrencies then you need to have confidence in this market absolutely, avoid the panic sell will lead to losses.
The price is too volatile and this downfall will be the effect if the market has more supply than the demand at the exchanges. All we can do in every downfall is not to panic and hold your coins only the price bounce back to avoid losses.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Looks like he did, he really reached his bottom . All of the speculations were true, seems like bitcoin has dropped a lot this  year and has reached 6000$ . I think bitcoin will fall down a little bit more and maybe he will reach 5000$ Or maybe less.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

Looks like he did, he really reached his bottom . All of the speculations were true, seems like bitcoin has dropped a lot this  year and has reached 6000$ . I think bitcoin will fall down a little bit more and maybe he will reach 5000$ Or maybe less.
Not sure if it already did but here again are those experts that are predicting that $3,000 - $5,000 should be the bottom.

I disagree, not all of the speculations are true.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███