Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN][CONTEST] ⚡ ✅ ❤️ BullToken - PEOPLE-DRIVEN investment community 🚀 ✅  (Read 207 times)
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

Previous Announcement   Whitepaper FAQ Blog

BullToken gives cryptocurrency investors an arena to work together towards a common goal.
BullToken's Community will accomplish thousands of hours a week of careful and skillful ICO analysis, shining light on the most innovative
projects that the crypto community can benefit from, and only investing in projects our Community believes to be promising and successful.

Bulltoken is a people-driven investment community built upon transparency, accountability, and trust. Community members propose, research,
and debate on ICOs/coins/tokens and make investment decisions based on voting consensus, leveraging group efforts, wisdom-of-the-crowd,
and joint financial resources to level the playing field for investors both big and small.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumbo

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 05:01:55 PM by jumbo

Looks interesting to me, wish to learn more and talk to your experts. But no discussion here.  Huh

Where is the main community?

I'm genuinely interested (i've already invested my own money in your project, so I want an answer), since there are a lot of things going on with your ICO: I can see a very lively Telegram group, I can see LinkedIn discussions. But there is so silent here and it is almost nothing on Reddit either!

Is it that you are not targeting crypto community in the first place, but are rather focused on the traditional investors? I would say, that it is not exactly the smartest move for the ICO campaign.
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

Looks interesting to me, wish to learn more and talk to your experts. But no discussion here.  Huh

Where is the main community?

I'm genuinely interested (i've already invested my own money in your project, so I want an answer), since there are a lot of things going on with your ICO: I can see a very lively Telegram group, I can see LinkedIn discussions. But there is so silent here and it is almost nothing on Reddit either!

Is it that you are not targeting crypto community in the first place, but are rather focused on the traditional investors? I would say, that it is not exactly the smartest move for the ICO campaign.

Bitcointalk nor reddit is indeed not covered so much. The main community is mainly found on Discord then Telegram. Are you on discord? You should deff check it out and join up. Smiley

Bulltoken is very much focused on appealing to everyone they can but don't have a huge marketing budget like most ico's. They are all for natural growth and not building up fake hype and spending tons of money on ads...

Bulltoken is unique in that regard that they want to keep it real and genuine. Not trying to honeypot trap investors with fake stats.

It is also a very competing market. Getting people to know about Bulltoken requires time.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

What the reason to create new announcement thread?
Project looks good for me, I like the idea and impressed with team, but I never heard about this project before. Do you have proofs that you really have been sold over 1 million tokens?
louiepro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

What the reason to create new announcement thread?
Project looks good for me, I like the idea and impressed with team, but I never heard about this project before. Do you have proofs that you really have been sold over 1 million tokens?

Hi!

Sorry about the late response here.

Regarding low project awareness: We are a bootstrapped project with a minimal marketing budget and the result is very little hype surrounding our ICO. Something that overtime as the project matures will definitely change.
Regarding the tokens sold: If you complete the account registration process we will then provide you with our ICO smart contract. From there, it's all on the Ethereum blockchain Smiley

tzuzulmbakzul

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

the idea of your project is interesting and the team behind your project looks great. hopefully, for the development will be as expected and many people who are interested in your project.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

I like your idea, I will subscribe to your newsletter and follow in social networks, I have a question if you do not collect the minimum amount, you will all smoothly develop the project or will continue until the desired amount is typed?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
louiepro

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

the idea of your project is interesting and the team behind your project looks great. hopefully, for the development will be as expected and many people who are interested in your project.

Thanks! Development of our platform is still underway, but we did release an MVP before the start of the current crowdsale Smiley

You can follow the development of our platform, the BullToken Community Platform (BCP) on youtube Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LayRuJkC6kM&list=PLqGUV1FLdS694X8mSQvBZYrrDXCCXJBHG
louiepro

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

I like your idea, I will subscribe to your newsletter and follow in social networks, I have a question if you do not collect the minimum amount, you will all smoothly develop the project or will continue until the desired amount is typed?

Hi and thanks!

Our softcap is met, and the project will already be moving forward. I do hope you follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and join our Discord too!

We'll be coming out with a very exciting update later today.
BitbonSpace
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Hi Dev!
What's the soft cap and hard cap, how much you plan to raise?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

This is a very interesting project for both beginners and experienced users of cryptocurrencies, on this platform it will be possible to obtain real information about the market of cryptocurrencies and ICO, it will be possible to choose promising cryptocurrencies and ICO for investment.
cryptoenthus

Activity: 47
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

Love the BullToken! It may sound superficial, but your OP is one of the prettiest I've seen!
Other than that, the core concept is real great, the team looks great, there's no reason NOT to support this fine project!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: