Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should continue join ico?  (Read 7885 times)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

This question sound very strange to me though. I think the decision is expected to be made by yourself if you are to join or quit joining. It is your money man, if you are okay with their projects and you wish to invest, then carry on. It doesn’t require financial advisor.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

Yes you need to continue! If is thats a good project ! So you can notify from  your  email if its started or end !!
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

There is no harm in Joining an ICO at all, you however have to very cautious on what ICO you join as some are scams all over that will defroud you of your investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

You should continue to join ico because the many will receive coins you can get that all at the same time. So your hard work will be paid, just wait for the time. But you need to choose the right one and read all their feedback.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

This question sound very strange to me though. I think the decision is expected to be made by yourself if you are to join or quit joining. It is your money man, if you are okay with their projects and you wish to invest, then carry on. It doesn’t require financial advisor.
I also laughed after I finished reading it. because any absolute decision is taken by us as an investor, if feel project is good and can develop why should leave it ? and if we see anything suspicious about the project we can just leave the project

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

It is always up to you. Who could possibly think that such a major project of last year as Envion (more tham $100 mln) will turn out to be  scam? So i'd rather stay away with my recomendations.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

The start of 2018 has become the worst period so far for the ICO many that were hyped, had large numbers of followers and sold out very quickly have gone on to drop below their respective ICO launch prices. It is a very tough market right now and I would be careful about choosing any projects at the moment it could be a better choice to wait until they launch and purchase after is you still want to be involved.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

I don't want gives you suggesting about which are the best ICO must be invested by you, i just want gives you suggesting to search about the good ICOs, you must do research about it by your self due to it is your responsibilities to get the profit include taking risk losing the money, when you can make analysis fundamental of ICOs projects, i suggest you to continue join in the ICO.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

If they are successful before , why not ? after all that would be also my basis and if they are able to success on previous one then not impossible to make a successful ICO again .
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

Of course you should, why not? ICO is a great opportunity to earn some extra tokens and make profit from the private sales and pre sales

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

You decide for that, But if the ICO platform that you will join in is good and nice, join it. And of course you know if it really is legit and not a scam. Because your money depends on your success

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

Yes correct! the question is a bit awkward. Joining in ICO is an individual decision, so if your not happy of what the ICO market is going on right now then you are free to quit but if you think that the Market is still okay even though it is low then its your decision also it depends upon you either.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

You should always continue joining an ICO whatever and wherever you are because it is so helpful to have a many coins that can use to provide the needs of your money. Don't do it like this, if you have a money then its not mean that you don't need to work with it because money will be disappear so its a good idea if you continue working even you've still have money.

ZahaRip

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

Of course, just now it can not be done with 0 knowledge. Will have to get a good experience. In order to distinguish between promising and not a Scam.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

IMHO the time for ICO is gone) Now you can't just join ICO and get x10 after they reach first exchange) Most of ICO I know haven't reach hard cap and not doing x2-x3 after they reach exchanges) Now they have to work very hard and do really good project to achieve success.

dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

It depends on the ICO you are joining. If you feel the ICO does not work, then stop it. But I suggest to read their white paper and join telegram. You need to communicate the team. If you think they are good to communicate then, continue to join ICO.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Could you provide some links on ICO website ? we can analyze it.
if their project and team seems promising, it is okay to invest i think.
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

search and read carefully about this ico bro read the whitepaper, read about the feedback's at the end of the day the decision is in your hands. Good luck bro   Smiley
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Check on the reputation of the team and the project's goal and objectives. If you think that it is a legit and the goals are attainable, then you could invest. The decision is still lies on your hands.

Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

You know there' quite a lot of ICO out there that really proves that they are promising and shows that we need to trust their Project. For me you need to join in many ICO as you could in order for you to earn more.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: