Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:49:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should continue join ico?  (Read 7888 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

Investing now in ICO have a higher risk than before and for me 2018 is the year of scam ICO so if you don't want to get scammed better to stay away for now and if you really want their project just wait for the token to get listed. And now the latest scam ico is savedroid, the CEO tweets "over and out" and took a photo in beach holding a beer. He might run the $50 million fund. Too sad that I joined their bounty program.

Here's the link
https://www.ccn.com/over-and-out-savedroid-ico-makes-apparent-exit-scam/

Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

It's deppend on you, join ICO is good way to earn money but you need to know the project you want to join and make sure that is good project and not scam

Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:34:24 AM

yes but be more carefull. sucessfull ICO which bring huge gains these day is hard to find without long studying about them. go make research about its plan project and team before you continues
Schwifty27

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:40:11 AM

you should continue joining ico's because it's a good way to earn coins.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

It's deppend on you, join ICO is good way to earn money but you need to know the project you want to join and make sure that is good project and not scam
Yes it always depend on the investors, but make sure you research and study about it so that you didn't regret on what is the outcome of it in the future. Some ico now are become successful and some are not that's why it is important to have an review about the ico so that it will help you to decide easily and can help you to support it because you know that this coin will become successful in the future due to its good platform that helps every investor.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

There is no simple rule of Thumb when it comes to ICOs. You have to evaluate every ICO project and team before taking the decision to invest in it. There are many ICO review and rating websites and also the dicussion on these BT forums that helps.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

If you think or consider the team in these ICOs is successful, why should you ask to others of joining that ICOs. To me, the team developers in certain ICOs is number one should be considered before anything else because the ICOs or projects are all depending how the people in that projects work. If they are good qualified because they have successful for recent projects, of course we should believe that ICOs will be successful through their works. And It is suggested to join the ICOs.   

I prefer to minimize the notion of becoming an understanding that ico is an update to evolving, revolutionary and varied concepts and ico. It is our duty to see that potential and even support it. Due to the limitations of binding rules, we still find many good icons that fail in sales, very sadly, there needs to be something complete from the decision of the proposal, the partners, to the transparency of the team and the advisor to engage in active communication to the user.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:25:59 AM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

I just get scammed in and ico bounty and it is kinda sucks because it is vacation and i need money of course and they scammed us so i will not receive money at all but there is nothing that i can do with it because it is done but still i am gonna joined in an ico bounty campaign because that is the source on my income and even i get scammed i will not stop and it will not be a reason why i will stop because i will push much further for me to get what i really wanted the profits
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

You need to look deeper, read whitepapers and created goal coins, see how to map coins to find you, usually it's easier to make the project work because they already know how to approach the investor. Your hands, the best then follow it, If it works before all then there is a chance this time will also succeed. So do not hesitate to choose Ico.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

Seeing as you are already participating in their bounty, I assume you are in the loop of every detail related to the project. Bounties I join are the ones where I have a click or link with the project itself. This can also be a simple fondness of the idea they represent. Usually it means I am in their chat often, follow each and every social media update, and have researched their website and wp from top till bottom.

If metrics are ok. If team is terrific, if board of advisors is good, if wp is comprehensive, if roadmap is showing long term goals.....I might consider investing besides their bounty. This was the case with Chainium (they had such a low cap for one) and maybe I'll be buying some Unibright tokens as well.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

Yes, if you believe in the ICO that you are in, then go for it. I would suggest you to read and learn about the platform of that particular ICO. Just remember, invest money that you are willing to loose. Don't invest too much unless you are sure with your decision. Anyway if your investent will be sucessful, then you will probably be gaining a good profit.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

In my opinion, ICO investment  is good way to earn lot of money, but we also need to do research the  project and it's future, because there are so many scams.
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

In my opinion, ICO investment  is good way to earn lot of money, but we also need to do research the  project and it's future, because there are so many scams.
Yes, I also agree on that. It depends on what ICO you are joining in, you should conduct a lot of research to find what is the best ICO and if that project is active and organize. There is nothing wrong in joining ICO's because it will really help earning coins and it helps a lot financially, its the matter of selecting the best to avoid scams. However, all decisions is all up to you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

I know nothing about this ICO or haven't come across this ICO but if you think it is a good coin to invest then I think you should go with your gut feeling. Just make sure it will be worth you time, effort and energy. Because not all ICO's can be trusted, there are some that are too good to be true so be careful with those.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Yes, I also agree on that. It depends on what ICO you are joining in, you should conduct a lot of research to find what is the best ICO and if that project is active and organize. There is nothing wrong in joining ICO's because it will really help earning coins and it helps a lot financially, its the matter of selecting the best to avoid scams. However, all decisions is all up to you.

Please kindly review the ICO that you wish to invest in and try to study the platform of that ICO if it is a promising one. Then, based on your intuition if it is really good then go for it and you just have faith in it. Believe it can be successful and be proud of your decision for it will be the best decision you had ever made.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

If it was me i will join the ICO as based on thier record like what you say they are able to create ICOs that are profitable in the past. However even though so i will still do my own homework first before i go into that ICO, past records might not be future record we only can say high percentage of it can be profitable since they know how to market out the ICO which is the most important point to gather potential investors.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

Have you guys checked out the ICO Zeex they look pretty good to me and a good profit as well
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Yes , why not?) Bounties and airdrops are bringing not bad money just for posting and joining you can even do pre sales, but be careful and learn a lot about project before investing
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Yes i agree too, joining in ICO is good especially when you choose a good ICO and get a lot of earning. But before you join make sure you study there propose project first because there's a lot of ICO show up. I suggest pick the best ICO to participate by studying it and check its background, but its depend to you if you want to continue to join in ICO if you encounter scam ICO many time then stop for a while then find another way to earn.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

why do you think Merculet will sure success. i know Cybermiles, Arcblock, actually they are success ,but i don't think there are relationship
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: