Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should continue join ico?  (Read 7885 times)
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

ICOs are very risky , almost more than 95% are too weak to add to any exchange , Of course some of the ICOs have been multiples like Ont or credits or Ncash , Recently a good ICO called fantom was ongoing but it was too hard to join the whitelist , even harder to buy it , you can find out good ICOs from ICOdrop website , I think its ICO evaluation is great and has done so well so far.
Yes you are right most ico's are not willing to pay some exchange fees they will aiming for decentralized exchange like idex and ed we all know that there is no liquidity on these exchanges
If you think that you are not comfortable in that certsin ICO then you are the one managing your account so it is up to you if will join or not , if you are doubtful about this ICO then , do not join ,but if you think , this a good kind of ICO so do not hesitate to join.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

I am not familiar with this ICO.But if you find it to be successful,you should,at least look for it.Check,if the team is still active,did they make any replacements in the team,look for the goal of the ICO.
If it all still OK,you can try,but mostly there are lots of scam in ICO,so you should definitely be careful choosing them.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

I didn't participated that ICO before but if that get success while you participated on it and earn their rewards you better try again join some ICO even it will success or not. It's not all about success in our life just like some campaign just keep participating ICO as long as you can participate from them no matter what happened as long as you can earn from it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Participation in ICO directly depends on the market conditions of the Crypto-currency. There are times when even the best projects do not make a profit with a general decline in purchasing power.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

ICO's are risky yet smart investment if you do it in the right one! I mean I know choosing an ICO is big task but with few efforts you can really make this go green in the future. I have been selecting ICO on the basis of personal criteria. For example, ICO's with unique ideas and having working product or services is always something out of the box and one step forward towards the success of ICO. I mean they could just grab the funds and develop their products on mass level and thus growing the market for themselves in all the ways possible. This is why I am not leaving an ICO investment yet as great projects are still developed but they are rare to find.
buiviet173a

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

different appeals on common as investors to work with decision of customs with arrange as applying personal determination on limit and the level to work with appeals as challenging action as attaining market of arbitration.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

We can't stop you from continuing to invest in ICO, because it's up to your decision. But make sure you have read the whole details of the project and how well the idea they made and look at the team as well. Because you don't want to throw away your money without getting any profit and getting scammed.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

Krypital bounty programs are so good, I tend to join every bounty that they released, from cybermiles and on I am an every bounty participant of their. Yes, I believe is the key, to find the bounty manager, or the project, which would be trustworthy, and join every opportunity, that they give you. When doing that, you decrease the chance to get scammed.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

ICO's are risky yet smart investment if you do it in the right one! I mean I know choosing an ICO is big task but with few efforts you can really make this go green in the future. I have been selecting ICO on the basis of personal criteria. For example, ICO's with unique ideas and having working product or services is always something out of the box and one step forward towards the success of ICO. I mean they could just grab the funds and develop their products on mass level and thus growing the market for themselves in all the ways possible. This is why I am not leaving an ICO investment yet as great projects are still developed but they are rare to find.
Join or notnis depending on your side. For me is you should continue to join ico because they are still can bring much profit.
Join ico has high risk but the income chance also high. We can make good money with this ico.
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

if you think good why not, the decision in your hands, the bad you will feel. if either do otherwise leave only that all decisions must be made wisely I am still new and still learn a lot about it.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

You need to do your own analysis and find out whether this particular ICO is a legit one or will this be successful. You need to check their white paper, road map, team behind that, potential partnership for this project and few other things what you think possible. Not all the ICO's are successful and there should be market cap of soft cap and hard cap need to be met to make it success.  

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Joining bounty campaigns or ICO for me is the only way to earn huge rewards or profit.So I'll continue joining ICO's with hopes that it may bring good fortune to me and my family.With regards to Krypital, I don't have any idea about their projects but with your participation in all their bounty programs,I guess I have to watch out and participate on their upcoming bounty campaigns.
BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

Cooperation with ICO is very profitable for everyone today.Unless of course you consider a careful selection.A lot of programs the CDP to bring a very large bibili all participants.The main thing is to approach the choice and start earning!
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Why not? The teams seems to know their stuff, but in any case if you are unsure, you can always try to invest a bit less or research more in-depth to make sure.

Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

Although I have not seen your ICO project, but I can give you some advice, no matter what others say to you, I hope you can read its white paper carefully, and I suggest that you can communicate directly with the project party! This is the best way to distinguish between good and bad projects! Because you can directly ask the project side a lot of questions!

Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

You should continue joining, not every ico is a scam, some are good
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Now, in general, you need to experiment, because you can not know which company will be successful tomorrow

mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

I think if you have enough foresight, then I think you can continue to buy ICO in 2018. This year's ICO profits are very big but also dangerous. But it depends on your own choice.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

at this time, i think use cash to buy coins in top 10 coinmarketcap is the better than join an ICO.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

There are very good and there are very bad ICOs
It depends on your analysis, try to look at for good ones with good teams

Yes, be careful to join ICOs, to be safe try to know if it is a good ICO or not and it really depends on you if you think it is right to join or not.

Yeah, I agree. I always do some research too before joining the ICO project.
We can define and measure the ICO project based on our own metrics. Do not always depends on other opinions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: