Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:49:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should continue join ico?  (Read 7889 times)
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

I haven't heard that ICO, probably I am not into it and I have never invested in any ICO in the market today because of its way too risky especially for a newbie like me.  But to ensure your investments will be safe I suggest that you have to do some research before investing in any such ICO because there are some projects are not legit or will not last long.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

Krypital bounty programs are so good, I tend to join every bounty that they released, from cybermiles and on I am an every bounty participant of their. Yes, I believe is the key, to find the bounty manager, or the project, which would be trustworthy, and join every opportunity, that they give you. When doing that, you decrease the chance to get scammed.
There's no other specific way to earned but to continue joining ICO projects eventhough a lot of issues are spreading right now but as long as we're able to reseaech a good one still we can, achieved our targets of earning.

Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

yes i think it is one of the good ICO. indeed many ICOs are popping up but not a few are potentially deceiving. so be more careful in choosing ICO and analyze it first so that no unwanted things happen.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tyler2446

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

I do think it will be good but make sure you analyse the team and the project thoroughly and yes if you are looking for a good ico to invest in do take a look at asura it is here to change the e-sports gaming world and is based on neo so do take a look at it
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

I suggest you to not hesitate to choose ICO. ICO is one of the best way of investment in cryptos world but special precautions should be put inplace before joining. You can decide what you want buy yourself, if you are confident about the project, join the project, but your decision should based on  levels of high income by joining. Please to look deeper, read whitepapers and coin aims are made, see how to map the coins for your criteria, usually, a successful team is easier to make the project work because they already know how to approach the investor. your hands, the best then follow it, If it works before all then there is hope this time will also be successful.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

You say it's a famous team, but I don't know it. Maybe I'm not that knowledgeable and I don't know much. If you have done your analysis, you have seen other products of this team, and the risk is justified, but be sure to act. In the meantime, I do not advise you anything good. I can say for the other ICO in which I entered as an investor.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

if these people have already shown themselves, and were able to succeed in previous projects, you might still want to join this project, but all the same, analyze all the risks.

I guess you should better discuss this question on the Telegram channel. Find there the group of this ICO and read what people are talking about. If you are sure that the project is reliable, go on. IMHO.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Everyone should join, If ICO team has a good previous record and manager is smart than already ICO half success done.

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Indeed one way to signal whether the ICO is good or not from looking at the development team. However, you need to get to know the ICO more deeply. Do not let you generalize that the ICO developed team is always successful. You should understand the ICO project by reading the website or whitepaper of the ICO. You must be smart in choosing ICO, see how its business opportunity, see its road map, and see innovation. Do not let you wrong in choosing ICO because your work can be very meaningless.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Hello, this project looks really good (and in general it has raised a lot of money for its development - $ 28,686,240). I'm not very familiar with this team but I think they have done very well and can count on this ICO project. The price of his tokens has fallen littlebit, but considering the market situation these days, in my opinion, it is normal. The only thing I do not like is that they require it KYC.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

Well seriously speaking yes because based on their previous activities joining this kind ICO that have a successful campaign previously have a great potential that their next campaign will become successful because they already did it before they just completely became successful and there is a high possibility that their campaign will become successful again. Better to join this kind of ICO because there is a lot of scammed bounty campaign for now and I hope the ICO that you will join will become successful so that you will gain something.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

with the team already successfully run ICO and experienced good then follow continues also a good choice. but surely need analysis is also in the ICO directly and not just follow because based on what is already happened. think of it as a second consideration after doing the analysis.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

with the team already successfully run ICO and experienced good then follow continues also a good choice. but surely need analysis is also in the ICO directly and not just follow because based on what is already happened. think of it as a second consideration after doing the analysis.
as of now for this time you have to be more careful about what ICO are one of the best that you can actually have to join for and this is really need to be serious well what you have to check is if this is the good ICO and not an scam for be careful.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

This usually depends on the kind of investor you are. Yo can choose to invest during ICO or can invest when the coin is listed on exchanges and that will also be good.

kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

You should know by yourself the answer of your question. You must analyze the ICO project, right? If you have analyze the ICO and get that the project is good and new, and trusted, why you should be doubtful? The experienced team will be really useful and important to be consideration to choose the next ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

I still do not understand about ICO. if ICO it is a good project means we can invest even though I have not really know about ICO...
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

Joining right now on bounty campaigns is still very profitable because there are a lot of bounty campaigns who are paying a decent amount of crytpocurrency which can be used on sustaining your daily needs.

CosyHarus

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:24:35 AM

I think that ICO is the most dangerous risky, but also the most profitable business that I was engaged in life. It's like gambling in which you should not get involved.
Amuzeddingo

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

Are there stoill good ICOs around? I'm worried especially since it seems that scams now outnumber the good projects. I've lately been checking out Impetus and Menlo One and think both have some potential and are both good projects. Any thoughts on my picks?
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

You must dare to take decisions after you do some research and based on your experience. Because I think if you want to get the more you have to focus on this work because it is all in your own hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: