Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should continue join ico?  (Read 7883 times)
NightAdventures001

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

Yes you can but be sure that the ico is not scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

There is nothing wrong with joining ico itself. The key issue is that you must invest in a quality ICO project to make a profit. It is recommended that you carefully study the ICO project white papers, roadmaps, and insights into the workforce behind them before investing. Being cautious will reduce investment risk and will be more profitable.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

Yes it's a great to joined an ICO eventhough many are scammer which they will not been paid.But we don't lost hope and think positive .

wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

There is an ico from the Krypital team: Merculet. The project of this team was quite successful before: Cybermiles, Arcblock. Do you think this is a good ico? Should continue to join ico in the moment?

I believe that now there is no problem for investment in ICO. If you choose the correct ICO option correctly and carefully, you can get an attractive income. Just need to understand - this is a risky direction for investment, there can periodically arise certain risks.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

I do not see any problems for working with ICO. Of course, this is a risky direction for investment, there are a lot of scammers and failed projects. But I believe that ICO is really an advantageous option for successful investment in the long term.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

Yes, when working with ICO, certain mistakes and losses of money are always possible. After all, you need to understand that this is a very risky direction for investment. The main thing is not to stop your attempts at perspective investments. We just need to improve our strategy of work, carefully treat the choice of ICO.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

Joining ICOs is like gambling. Some will lose you money but some will pay off big.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

I believe that ICO can be a very profitable solution for long-term perspective investments. The main condition in this case - carefully choose a suitable project for investment, take into account information about developers, technology and development plans.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

I believe that ICO can be a very profitable solution for long-term perspective investments. The main condition in this case - carefully choose a suitable project for investment, take into account information about developers, technology and development plans.
with so many ICOs failing, that does not mean that the ICO is not feasible for investment, it's just that we are not reckless or just follow people's advice in choosing an ICO.
we can look for some considerations before buying by looking at the web that discusses ICO. I think there are many sites like that on the internet.
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

Yes, we need to support project that you see have potential. Many ICOs project is based on what the consumer or the majority of people can use in a daily life. It will help to make our life easier thats the goal of different ICO now a days. To make our life easier. Like paying bills using cyrptocurrency. If you dont have cash but you have tokens or coins in your online wallet you can ride a cab using cyrptocurrency.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Yes, we need to support project that you see have potential. Many ICOs project is based on what the consumer or the majority of people can use in a daily life. It will help to make our life easier thats the goal of different ICO now a days. To make our life easier. Like paying bills using cyrptocurrency. If you dont have cash but you have tokens or coins in your online wallet you can ride a cab using cyrptocurrency.
Of course, I agree that crypto currency is included in all spheres of human life, but the project will be promising only if it will be successful in society.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

I did not participated that ICO before however if that get success whereas you participated thereon and earn their rewards you higher strive once more be a part of some ICO even it'll success or not. it is not all concerning success in our life a bit like some campaign simply keep collaborating ICO as long as you'll be able to participate from them regardless of what happened as long as you'll be able to earn from it.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

It depends on you. If you think the its worth your time and if its still good as of today, then continue. There is no reason for you to quit. But if its already inactive, then try finding a new ico that is worth your time and investments.
The decision is always depends on you, if you see that the ICO is a good ico you must continue to join with this. Promoting ICO by joining bounty campaigns is the best way for you to earn money in this forum, so I suggest to continue to join ico's and if it is worth to invest in that ico you must continue it.
Hasan7988

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

Although I actually have not seen your ICO project, however I will offer you some recommendation, notwithstanding what others enlighten you, I hope you'll browse its written report fastidiously, and that i recommend that you simply will communicate directly with the project party! this is often the simplest thanks to distinguish between smart and unhealthy projects! as a result of you'll directly raise the project aspect heaps of questions!
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

Why not? There are plenty of new ICOs with great opportunities.

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

I think it's nice to join the ico but to make sure that the ico is justified because not all ico that are coming out are legit with fake and scams also ico so double careful to get together to not be threatened and sadly your investment in ico ico because many ico are spreading scams and it is also difficult to determine if this ico is legit or scam.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

Currently, there are many fraudulent ICOs on the market. Participating in fraudulent ICOs has given investors the unfortunate risk. But investing in ICOs is an investment that can give investors the opportunity to make a lot of money in a short time. Therefore, joining ICO is a continuous job. But the most important issue to limit the risk is to research and carefully select the ICO before deciding to register to participate.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

The market is recovering and from now to the end of 2018 i think ICOS campaigns are very potential. So we should now participate in ICOS campaigns.
vainnew

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:23:50 AM

It depands on you, if you interested in joining ICO you can follow it, but before joining in ICO you should understand, know and learn it first because it might be risky for people who just joined in ICO. For people who already joined in ICO, I think you should continue join ICO because it has the opportunity to get a profit.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

Well, i think there will always be some really good Ico to invest in. But they are so rare and it’s hard to find them. Just be careful and do some research to be sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: