Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

I believe that there is hope of course, because the market is growing, respectively, the opportunities and chances of successful recovery and development of different cryptocurrencies, including altcoins are growing. however, while this is only a possibility, in fact to rely on altcon not worth it.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Docafid888

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Hope is always there, but not all altcoin have a bad future, it all depend on how good the project will get going. Always have faith in what you holding, it will get better i believe.
hubble_kind

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

what coin are you hodl? Indeed, almost all of altcoin affected. For the long term I think some coins have a future.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

When the price of the BTC is stable, the price of altcoin will always rise, so the investment in altcoin must be patient.

Being patient is good because it means you can wait longer for the alts to rise. There are good times and bad times for sure but when you wait better things come.

maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

altcoin is very important to this market. It has what bitcoin does not have. So altcoin is an indispensable part of the cryptop market and the current price is down as the market goes down. It will take a while for the market to recover
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

The best deals are done when the streets are full of blood, even if that blood is yours - as Lord Rothschild once notoriously said. You draw your own conclusions.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

the market is bad now but won't be bad forever. altcoin will continue to evolve and this made life increasingly altcoin Additionally the later. within a few years of altcoin could be a potentially great thing for everyone as an investment and the income from a job.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Yes and we all needs to hold on. If all of us falter and sell our assets, the market will surely die. Just keep on holding and believing. Before the end of the year price will probably go up. Always remember, patience is the key.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

The market now is so bad because of its value but thats not mean anything that they don't deserve to feel hope. All altcoins deserve to feel it so don't lose your hope. Still hoping because this is only a trials that we need to pursue and i believe sooner or later it will go back to its natural price.

AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

The Altcoin market is still very potential to grow. Because it is a new technology financial period. It changes to the economy, so learn it. All will be good.Just try to find a better projects to invest now. We are just at the beginning of cryptocurrency.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

It doesn't matters how promising a new coin launches its going down with everyone. It isn't just the alts that are going down. its the whole crypto market. The market is going through a correction and this is healthy so just relax and be patient, the market will recover.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

I'm still concerned about the course of some coins and the fact that Bitcoin's influence is still huge for a long time, I thought that that time had already passed.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Now, on the contrary, everything comes back to normal relative to what was in the last month, I begin to dream about profits in the summer)

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
YES! I think the crypto market will be increase in the future.

And it will never die in future MY personal opinion they will become the good project in the future and they will give us a big profit in future.
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

I hope the best blockchain project wasn't born yet as we are at early stage of developing, and definitely the value of blockchain is in tecnology, not just in price of some coins.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

I hope the best blockchain project wasn't born yet as we are at early stage of developing, and definitely the value of blockchain is in tecnology, not just in price of some coins.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

Perhaps in terms of speculative investment, I would expect that over the years there will be less appetite for the large investment funds to deposit their capital in this peculiar market, since it has shown that as an investment instrument most of the altcoins have proved to be too volatile and manipulable to constitute a serious investment option.

But in terms of technology, I believe that we are still at a very early stage of development and I have no doubt that increasingly advanced and flexible cryptocurrencies will continue to emerge that could allow them to become an integral part of the formal economy in the near future, especially through the growing economic tokenization.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

There  is still hope  all hope is not lost because the market is all bleeding red ,this due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency  and that is the beauty of the market
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

No, altcoin is not dead and there will continue to be new projects, the market is currently unstable and prices are falling very low. I do not think the market will fall forever, but it will be stable again and the price of crypto coins will creep up again.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

Altcoin may look overwhelm right now but it doesn't mean that there's no hope for altcoins,there are still lot of hope..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: