Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

I think current projects are nice and we don't need new projects for market growth
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
There is always be hope as long as the team and the developer continue to develop their plan and make it a working product. It will only die if the developer only wants a quick buck on the coin that he made.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

There are soo many altcoin were succesfull, and we don't have to worry about the market were dumping because time is coming too soon that it is going to bounce back. It is a normal situation which is " fluctuation " in this community. But altcoin has a potential to grow soo still believe on it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

Definitely.

This is just corrections and now we're finally seeing some greens as well. So I think it'll work out eventually.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

i want to ask you ,is there still hope for bitcoin ? because i think altcoins depends directly on bitcoin, if bitcoin price droped  other currencies will follow it .

Yes, there is hope for Bitcoin and the altcoins. What makes you think there is no hope?
A year ago Bitcoins price was under $1200. Now is over $7000.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
YulyNov

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

For those who bought bitcoin at $15,000, it seems that the market has collapsed and it will never return to its highest levels. But do not panic and you need to be patient as similar price drops have already been and subsequent growth will be stronger than the previous ones.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

There's still hope for the altcoins, because this downfall not continue until the end of the year. Let's just be positive that slowly everything will regain their price as it should be and back to the way it was.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

I think altcoin will still have a future, but not all altcoins will grow and grow rapidly, you have to choose a good altcoin and potentially if you want to invest.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I'm quite skeptical of just about all alts right now. Not buying any. Sticking to the basics. There comes a point where the useless ones will show themselves and the start-ups will fail. I have no idea if we're there yet (I lean towards no) but some have lost 80% of their value while Bitcoin and Ethereum are down only 60%. That's not overly concerning in and of itself but there are bound to be some useless ones out there and I'm not willing to take further risk.
DevilDevil

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Not all altcoins will survive, very much will lose all interest of investors, and only the most persistent will remain  Smiley
Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

Even though altcoin market is struggling, it doesn't mean that altcoin is dying and there will be no hope for new projects. Altcoin market moves in cycles, and understanding where you are in the cycle and calibrating the risks and rewards these cycles is key for more profit.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

I dont think altcoins are dying. The market maybe bearish to altcoin right now but it is surviving. Its just a cycle, so see it as an opportunity to buy and hold.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Don't despair! There is always hope. And I'm fully confident that the alt coins will go up together with bitcoin. We need to be very patient but not panic. The market is always recovering after the fall. Crypto currency is a strong and young industry so it will live Wink
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

There is always hope for projects that are going to create some value by solving real problems. It also seems that SEC is on the move: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

For me altcoins shoulda be seen and evaluated, thats be fair. I'm appreciating with the utility and efficiency that alternatve crypto is improving now.

I believe that in future there will be fewer altcoins used, but they will have a great power, and they will be needed by many people. naturally, Bitcoin will be also used. Here is the video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJEho5em8w
Denzzen

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

Projects still keep coming. I think sooner or later that downtime period will end. Market is cyclic, once it reaches the bottom, it will again start to raise, only question is where is the bottom.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

I think that there is no need to panic, because the altcoins basically began to recover and I notice more and more GREEN with every day, so I hope that everything will be okay again.
Most of the day traders and those who are more interested in short term investment of money are using different altcoins like that of ETH, ripple etc. for the sake of day trading which is then resulting in the increase in the demand of the altcoins and because of which, the market value of most of the altcoins also increases which gives us an indication that investing in altcoins will bring us more money.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

theres always hope for everything, just keep calm and give more time for market to recover, it will take longer time but believe that market will probably recover, so this is the best time for buying etherium or bitcoin for invest, or you can choose wisely ico for invest your money, if the market has recovered, you will gain a big profit. 

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

You can fold your money for a short amount of money. It will be enough to follow the correct crypto.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

I think you are too narrow in thinking. this decline does not happen without cause, several factors become the cause of all that happened in the last three months. this is not the end of altcoin, but this situation is common in the marketplace.
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

one altcoin with actual useful features (like Monero, of course) is distracted by lack of interest, and network hashing is basically unsafe. A sustained attack on Monero on a proof-of-work network would be costly, but not costly enough to stop a motivated attacker. Similarly, with only a few hundred high-capacity nodes scattered around the world, the cost of isolated attacks against end-user nodes is much lower when compared to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: