Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
I saw this a few weeks Altcoin developments are having a pretty good increase. so I didn't hesitate to expect progress on Altcoin. so I am confident for the future Altcoin would be much better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

I think this crypto technology will not die, unless there is newer technology. Even real estate is having a bad time. I believe this technology will develop in the future.
kameutunda

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Altcoin is not garbage and people have to remember that most Altcoin help push Bitcoin prices. You need and think they can not compete with bitcoin. However, altcoin has a useful property and is an integral part of the crypto currency market. Decentralization is Bitcoin's main goal, and altcoin enhances the decentralization process of the crypto currency community in exchange.
kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

If you don’t believe it, then you have only one choice to buy Bitcoin, but the development of Bitcoin has been seriously lagging behind. Too many update currencies are better than it is too much Wink Wink
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

If you have selected best Altcoins having strong project and productive idea,I am sure that those Altcoins would thrive a lot with the passage of time.market was red when this thread was posted currently market is recovering and all of those coins which were down at that time right now going upward.in upcoming time many projects are in pipeline be optimistic and wait for time when your coins will touch moon soon.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

sometimes to work on decision as expending spares on part with the chance as collecting returns from different appeals on risks with the strategics on manage with the development.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

Yes there is still hope for the altcoins. With altcoins like ethereum their projects are remarkable and they are always working to keep the project moving forward and better.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Why did you decide that all the altcoys are dying? Good projects are pretty good for themselves. And bad projects are doomed to destruction. This is natural selection. Therefore, it is not necessary to say that ALL altcoyins die.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Bitcoin will remain a leading player in the market for a long time. And the top altcoins will always have competitors. If the project has a good message, then certainly the altcoin has a future. For example, the sphere of medicine. Development of anonymous decentralized patient databases.

Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Yes there is still hope in alternative coins, I think you should not underestimate the skills and capabilities of altcoins because they can provide also a income in our pockets.
Not as big the money they provide in bitcoin, well atleast they can help the people to earn another source of income.
BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

There are still a lot of people concerned about  altcoins, because they have invested a lot of money on this business, so I hope they can quickly get a solution to this situation and return the price of the altcoins as before.
ricodisco11

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

There are, of course. Thanks to AltCoins, my portfolio was able to stand up. the market improved and the portfolio increased 2-3 times. you just have to take the right steps.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

I think even altcoin is now popular, even beat bitcoin, can be seen from the graphic increase in the percentage of altcoin and bitcoin, altcoin far superior, its example just like ripple, cardano, xlm, tron, and EOS are now on the rise

o12mxasd12

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Not all Altcoins are rubbish and people should remember that most of these Altcoins help to push up the price of Bitcoin. I think people should not throw out the baby with the water. I know for certain that many of these Altcoins have no future but there are some if they can see through of their roadmap the project would be bring live to the space
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

No, it depends on the altcoins bro. Altcoins that have potential growth, security, profitability, and sustainability will continue to grow in the digital currency market. Don't say that all altcoins are dying, I myself invested a lot in altcoins especially in ETH, LTC, and EOS because for they're profitable in long-term investments. I always buy coins when the market is falling down because this is an opportunity for me to maximize my profit when the market rises up again. A good mindset of a trader, if he sees the market is falling down, he does not conclude that it is already dying instead he takes the opportunity to invest again by buying new potential coins and let it grow until its highest value. If you see that the market is not good, have the patience to hold your coins, its a matter of selling and buying in perfect time is the key to success in digital currency market trading.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

do not worry we should always think positively, there is still a lot of hope for altcoin to rise and a good project will definitely survive
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

There are still a very large for altcoins , because business in the internet is a parrallel business in the outside world, the ups and downs of altcoins is very normal there will be good time and there will also be a bad time for every altcoins , but this is not end of it , all altcoins are still hopeful they can recover on the future to come.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

I think that it's possible to say that there is far more than just hope for alts. Alts will be the basis of world economic in future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

I still expect a lot against Altcoin. because Altcoin still continues to show an ever-increasing development. besides that with Altcoin that much changed the price, the more I am sure to have Altcoin.

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

Personally, I believe that there is every hope for the existence and development of altcon. Many have lost their value and are in the red zone, but there is every chance of restoring the market and returning good coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: