Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 12:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

The altcoins have always shown that they are just as good as any other coin. There is a lot that is in store for altcoins, the market is the way that it is now because there are altcoins in it. A lot of people are putting a lot of money into altcoins because they know that there is a lot of money to be made from investing in altcoins. I am a firm believer that in the long run.
brucecute101

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

I think after so price drop a lot of people lost hope but if we'll see working! projects here it doesn't matter about price because when market goes up these project will grow more than BTC and not working projects
mimitao38

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:46:42 AM

I do not think that altcoin will die. Although the market situation is now very bad, I think altcoin will someday be back to something that is very valuable and will be sought after by many people. I still hope to stay in this crypto.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Altcoins today are still a decent investment, there are a lot of people who are planning to invest on ethereum because they know that the growth in the market is really fast and most of the people prefer to invest on this coin due to its cheaper price but can be consider that has good potential.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
At present there are many new ICO projects that are being established and the downfall of the market is not affecting these activities.
The market is very bad but does not mean things will go down forever. cryptocurrency takes time to restore everything. If you do not trust the crypto market, you will not be able to profit from it because this is a very good time to do business.
My hope has always been my support for ALtcoin. I hope Altcoin continues to improve and be able to be a valuable coin in the future. but with the development of Altcoin itself, I am more confident to hope against Altcoin and Altcoin able to realize my expectations. so until now I still hope against Altcoin.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Nothing is dying. Just the market is under dump now. But according to my experience and some other news, be this summer, the market should reach its previous point.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

I want to believe that we have not see the best and most successful projects yet because the crypto market is still relatively young and has a lot to show in the nearest future.

efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

the number of subcoins in the market of crypto-currencies increased, especially in 2018. Some of them have no future but some of them are very high potential.so there is still hope
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

Now is a good time for you to buy altcoins. The market is recovering and growing strongly in the near future. The good coin, coin platform will surely continue to increase again in the coming time. Choose the potential altcoin that will be profitable.
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

Now is a good time for you to buy altcoins. The market is recovering and growing strongly in the near future. The good coin, coin platform will surely continue to increase again in the coming time. Choose the potential altcoin that will be profitable.
Yes, many projects do not seem to have much potential, but there are still some coins with rising space.
bosua283suabo

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

It is common in cryptocurrency trading which the market could be dropped so drastically or rises up unpredictable.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

I belive that good projects will pump again. "Wen?" is the question. The last Dec-Jan even dead coins have been pumping.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

Hope will continue to exist, as long as altcoin has not dropped in zero then there is still a chance to increase its value, the market is currently bad but the next few months the market will improve, be patient and do not panic.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

I am sure that altcoins will grow in price and with them bitcoin. The market needs to rest after the strongest growth in 2017, so do not worry. Do something else and do not look at the market every day
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

Altcoins are best alternative to earn income but most of altcoins failed there are many reasons to fail may be bad platform and immature team but i think main reason of failing is unawareness of altcoins.Majority of population still unaware about the  crypto market and altcoins.
More peope aware more investment will be injected and it will give good competition and most coins will alive because of massive investors.So every one should try to aware own circle about crypto market and in near future whole market will be stable.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Altcoins are not going anywhere. Altcoins along with blockchain are quite a disruptive technology. Just like internet bubble, we have many shit coins right now in the market which dies giving an illusion that altcoins will not survive. But I strongly disagree with that. Crytpocurrencies are here to stay. Maybe not in the condition they are today. There will definitely be a market for altcoins but with less number, higher volume and a potential use case.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I'm not sure about this, for many reasons, but the most important reason is the behavior of bitcoin, which today shows terrible behavior in the market, as we see it depends on the behavior of other altcoins.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

Every investor should understand that the crypto market is not very stable. We constantly see strong price fluctuations both up and down. It makes no sense to panic. There are no prerequisites for this at the moment. Investing in crypto is very risky. And of course, everyone must make a decision for himself.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

I think we will see good projects. and not all altcoins are bad. there are good altcoins.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

I think there are still some projects with innovations which can lift cryptocurrency in the eyes of the world, I think altcoin can still increase the value of cryptocurrency, the market is bad, but this also has often happened in my opinion, correction or dump and pump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: