Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins  (Read 2512 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
There will not always be such a bad time for the altcoyins. The market will also rise and altcoins also. Of course, it's already half a year of comparative calm in the market and this is depressing. However, we see that while there are all the best and best altcoyins, they will soon show their advantage. The market of crypto currency is developing despite the relative calm in prices.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

Actually the year 2018 has been quite complicated for the crypto market. But this downward trend will change at some point and the market will rise again with consistency.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

Hope there will always be, as long as there are enthusiasts and investors in the world of cryptocurancy, now almost all altcoin down including Bitcoin, but in my opinion it is influenced by a very hard issue blow, if crypto will be in jegal and will die because it is at the peak of glory crypto, there is a lot of panic sales going on, and the market is flooded with sales rather than purchases, that's what causes the market to fall,
and when people start believing again about crypto, people start to glance back crypto, the market will recover.
Olawale16

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

Not all altcoin are shits, they are still very good altcoin living, cryptocurrency has gone through hell and they are still well living, so no matter what happens there is still hope
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

I believe that the current situation will change and we’ll see the growth of alts. And some of new projects are definitely going to be successful, it was always that way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:03:18 AM

Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.
Yes I agree. From all this years, users encounter different negative circumstances together with altcoin but altcoin is still standing. We cannot predict what is the future of altcoin but we can help to continue its existence by taking risk for it. Don't lose hope just take risk.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

I think in the future, Altcoin aren't needed. Maybe it's better for crypto to just focus on only few coin. I think in the future when crypto are used for any transaction, maybe just BTC and ETH which can used for transaction because it would not be possible for a payment to receive all altcoin.
Clefable

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

What do you think ? try to find new information recently. I figured you did not try to read it in a lot right. Today's market is growing, although many of these growth possibilities are temporary. but with this evidence, the market is able to survive. and once this is over everything will grow rapidly. Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

I think there will always be new altcoins, for many different reasons. Some will be fake, and some have special quirks.  People will always want to try new things, so there will be always a place for new altcoins in the market in the future
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

There is hope. Bad markets and good markets are always temporary so expect green in the coming months or so. Be patient and know that all things will come to its place. Alt coins have still hope so I recommend you buy some now and hodl until bitcoins and etherium moons again.

suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

The altcoin market is a market with huge potential.A lot of great projects are entering the cryptospace. Of particular interest to me has been the Health sector with novel innovations based on the blockchain.There is so much hope for altcoins 
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

there is still a lot of hope in altcoin. many new altcon are also appearing with their excellent projects. it could be its own competition in altcoin and the best project price could be the highest increase among other altcoins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
happy.memory33

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

I hope the best blockchain project wasn't born yet as we are at early stage of developing, and definitely the value of blockchain is in tecnology, not just in price of some coins.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

If they want to get a little bit more attention on the altcoins, they need to do a bit more different against all altcoin.
Like what product they are given, the hard-working team behind the project, and marketing strategies.
They need to do it as well as they can, so investor can think that this project is good enough to invest on it.

AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

Altcoins will not die, there are a lot of good project that will survive the bear market, do a good research about projects that have good potential, and stick with those. Good projects with upcoming mainnet launch will be a good buy as the price will be hyped no matter what; another good idea is to look projects with big partnership announcement, those projects look stronger when they partner big companies and they will keep their value for a long term.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

For now there may be some failed altcoin, but we still have to believe that there is still altcoin that will work.
You can try investing in other altcoin, because altcoin many kinds. What is clear is the ethereum, he will give good results for investment.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

At the moment, all innovative ideas and solutions are offered only by altcoins. Bitcoin actually stopped its development and is trying to improve after the altcoins. So I can say that I hope only for altcoins.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

There is always hope for cryptocurrency, it is currently cryptocurrency is experiencing a bad situation, but we still must always be optimistic. Do not be easily discouraged, we must believe that the future of cryptocurrency will be better.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

At the moment, all innovative ideas and solutions are offered only by altcoins. Bitcoin actually stopped its development and is trying to improve after the altcoins. So I can say that I hope only for altcoins.

Yeah but not all of them. To be more specific the majority of coins are shitcoins that will never rise again after this dip.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

Of course there is still a chance and hope for altcoins. We do not need to be pessimistic if now altcoins have decreased. Altcoins will recover soon. So please be patient and do not be a panic seller. Altcoins is still potentially current.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: