Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty platforms!  (Read 2243 times)
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

Yes, I think bountyportals.com deserves to be signed in with the Best bounty platforms you mentioned above. bounty portal owned by irfan manager I think is good and quite promising and fair for the bounty hunter who joined there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tugsukana

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

Hi, I want to share with you the best bounty platforms. So:

1. BountyHive (https://bountyhive.io) - no comments Smiley Competition, though increased, but for example on a signature, you can earn very much! I earned 0.3 ETH for 3 weeks with only Jr. Member rank! Impressive, isn't it? Smiley

2. BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club) - another of my favorite platforms! At the moment, is only 1 bounty, but very generous! Pays in tokens 0.5$ per like,$ 1 for subscription to any of their social. network and 2.5$ for the repost! Moreover, the number of subscribers/followers does not matter! It is also possible to soon add another bounty on this platform!

3. IcoReward (https://icoreward.com) - another good platform! Very simple tasks are performed in just a couple of clicks! Pay 0.3$ - 0.7$ for the repost/retweet!

4. TokenGo (https://tokengoplatform.com) I think you have heard about this project because it is very HYIP! ICO and Png-ICO have already collected more than 3600 ETH! This means that there is a high probability that you will be able to sell tokens at a good price! I earned 5300 tokens there, which at their ICO price is about 1400$. Not bad, isn't it?) Pay $ 5 - $ 8 for repost / retweet depending on the number of subscribers / followers

Of course, there are still a lot of armchair bounty, but I've only given you what is involved, and for a long time. If you know any other promising platforms, write them, please, I would be very grateful!

I hope I helped you find a new project for earnings on the bounty! Good luck to everyone!
well i will try this if one them is a good project as i thought .. good to me and also to join this project Cheesy
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

I think too many people who join to the bounty, because its registration is very easy. so to reward for his bounty will be very small.
BountyPlatform.io

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Automatic management Bounty Platform

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

Hello.

What do you think about us?
https://bountyplatform.io
Please use the "exclusive" option.

stil3tto

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

I participate TokenGo bounty and other ones already.

But i like bountyplatform.io very user friendly site. And this is not in your list, i recommend you check it.
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

I think that you should rather participate in bounty yourself. Because anyway, everyone wants to have something off the cake.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

I think that you should rather participate in bounty yourself. Because anyway, everyone wants to have something off the cake.

he does want to particpate on some bounties and aside from joining bounties here on the forum he also want to know if there are still other site or platforms that offers a bounty campaign service.

@op i hear that bountyportals.com do have a lot of active and ongoing bounty campaigns that you can join. however , the chances of fraud and scam are still there because that is already the nature of ico's . much better if you can just make your own reserch first before you decide to join one.
JFrei

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

Thanks for the list, will check them out right now.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

he does want to particpate on some bounties and aside from joining bounties here on the forum he also want to know if there are still other site or platforms that offers a bounty campaign service.

@op i hear that bountyportals.com do have a lot of active and ongoing bounty campaigns that you can join. however , the chances of fraud and scam are still there because that is already the nature of ico's . much better if you can just make your own reserch first before you decide to join one.
you are right scam project can happen but even if we search alone do not escape from scam project. and as we know many bounty managers are in a negative Trust because they manage scam projects
by karna that positive thinking on bounty portal of course more wise and ease in hunting bounty also become characteristic of bounty portal but there is also some bounty portal which does not match with existing program

haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

Thanks for sharing,but i like bountylord and icodrops or icobench.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

bounty Platform that very good and simple brother. same like bountyhive ,but for bounty program many on bountyplatform no in bountyhive .and too much people joined on bountyhive !
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

bounty Platform that very good and simple brother. same like bountyhive ,but for bounty program many on bountyplatform no in bountyhive .and too much people joined on bountyhive !

It is easy even I agree the usage of bounty hive or other bounty program sharing websites. I really love to go investment towards the good ICO and if I am unable to do also I go with the bounty program.
I see that kind of project also work well in bounty also can go bigger.
dikan

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

I want to ask. why anyone say that bountyhive is a projeck scam? someone has followed and got no results. ?? I have already iku bountyhive and not long follow projeck in bountyhive. if it is a better scam projeck I do not do what I follow because it is useless
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Are all of the bounties there are legit and paying? I have read before that they pay less in there compared to the bounties found on this forum. I want to try those bounty platforms since I am a new bounty hunter and I want to experience earning from bounties.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

Hi, I want to share with you the best bounty platforms. So:

1. BountyHive (https://bountyhive.io) - no comments Smiley Competition, though increased, but for example on a signature, you can earn very much! I earned 0.3 ETH for 3 weeks with only Jr. Member rank! Impressive, isn't it? Smiley

2. BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club) - another of my favorite platforms! At the moment, is only 1 bounty, but very generous! Pays in tokens 0.5$ per like,$ 1 for subscription to any of their social. network and 2.5$ for the repost! Moreover, the number of subscribers/followers does not matter! It is also possible to soon add another bounty on this platform!

3. IcoReward (https://icoreward.com) - another good platform! Very simple tasks are performed in just a couple of clicks! Pay 0.3$ - 0.7$ for the repost/retweet!

4. TokenGo (https://tokengoplatform.com) I think you have heard about this project because it is very HYIP! ICO and Png-ICO have already collected more than 3600 ETH! This means that there is a high probability that you will be able to sell tokens at a good price! I earned 5300 tokens there, which at their ICO price is about 1400$. Not bad, isn't it?) Pay $ 5 - $ 8 for repost / retweet depending on the number of subscribers / followers

Of course, there are still a lot of armchair bounty, but I've only given you what is involved, and for a long time. If you know any other promising platforms, write them, please, I would be very grateful!

I hope I helped you find a new project for earnings on the bounty! Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for this vital information,  I only know about bountyhive don't really know about others will check it out,  I hope I earned good from others,  and hope they pay at the the end of the bounties.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

I prefer to participate in Platforms, but many people are attracted to them . So the reward is small.
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

bounty0x, app bountyportals and my bountyguru its recommended bounty portal, better be compared to others,
Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

bounty0x, app bountyportals and my bountyguru its recommended bounty portal, better be compared to others,
yes, I agree with this, and in my opinion the portal bounty that should be recommended is https://bountyhunters.io/.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

I am using BountyHive to find and complete the bounty mission. I think this bounty platform is very good, I highly recommend new people to participate in it!
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

I myself use the bountyguru.com platform. Everything is simple and very convenient. I think you can add this to the general list
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: