Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty platforms!  (Read 2252 times)
NYGMA_35

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

I've never been in a reward system like this before. I'm thinking of trying this in the future. They look like a reliable structure.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

There are many good bounty platforms, BountyHive is one of the platforms I use a lot, I think I can share some other platforms for you!
https://bountyplatform.io
bountyguru.com
https://beta.bounty0x.io

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

I still have a lot of new hunting platforms collected here, I am happy to share it with everyone!
-https://bountyfinder.info/
-https://bountyplatform.io
-bountyguru.com
-https://beta.bounty0x.io

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

My favorite is bountyplatform.io , bountyhunters.io and bountyportals.com. I try bountyhive not work with my twitter and fb I am not sure why. and BNTY I never get paid so I am lazy to join
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

I want to add bountyguru too , It has good admins and has been paid so far , also many of their projects has been added so I try to participate in their bounties usually .
there is bounty0x too but a bit laggy and has some issues recently ,but it is improving , I'm positive about their platform.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
baonhieumanh00

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

thank you, useful information, I have not used bounty platforms! hope ok .
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

Undoubtedly, anyone who wants to learn to work in generosity should work with platforms for bounty, everything becomes clear and accessible, and takes at least time.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

Undoubtedly, anyone who wants to learn to work in generosity should work with platforms for bounty, everything becomes clear and accessible, and takes at least time.
There are many platforms now, but we still need to check the project since others still promotes scam project since they are in their own portal and not here who can checked them clearly.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

Nice, even I`m not new here but I`m always looking for good and other information that can helps me to improve as bounty hunters, because as we know there are many scam bounty scattered, that is why we need to have enough knowledge in choosing good bounty program.

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

I used before bountyhive and bountyplatform in addition with this forum to participate in some bounty campaigns. But actually, I prefer to focus with the Bitcointalk forum, because the number of bounties is much higher and you have the chance to select the best and most profitable ones.
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

Now a days there are many scam bounty projects in the bounties section, so if you are not wise to choose bounty program you wasting your time, so those tools you are mention are very helpful for us to distinguish which project are good or which project are not good to join good project to avoid scam projects.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

I used before bountyhive and bountyplatform in addition with this forum to participate in some bounty campaigns. But actually, I prefer to focus with the Bitcointalk forum, because the number of bounties is much higher and you have the chance to select the best and most profitable ones.
Are those platforms really automated? I see that there are many bounties which uses those bounty. I'm only familiar with bountyhive because it has been promoted before with a bitcoin paying campaign. I guess that's the least idea that I know with that platform. I've joined a bounty before and I prefer to join a campaign that has escrow funds whether in altcoin and has a reliable manager. My current bounty paid me upfront so that's a case to case basis.

tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

We can indeed find a lot of bounty on these sites.But we need to carefully screen.Because there are a lot of scams in this market. in the end many people did not get rewards

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

that is all the bonty portal platform that has been running and many members and the latest is https://bountysuite.com and you can also join with [BOUNTY] [Airdrop] [PRIVATE SALE INCOMING] NAMEK | ICO provider & services

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: