Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin help poor children in underdeveloped countries?  (Read 1211 times)
bitforchildren84 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Illiteracy is the cause of poverty. We know a cup of coffee (Starbucks) = 20 notebooks, or a school bag, or two pairs of slippers for poor children in Vietnam.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Bitcoin itself is not going to turn to a human to help. You and I are the ones who will create that platform to help from the wealth you must have accrued from being an early adopter of bitcoin.

Do as much as you can in your own little way and if we all keep that going, you'd be surprised at the number of poor children's life you will be touching. We all have a part to play!
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Everyone of us knows the extent at which illiteracy can go in jeopardizing or bastardizing the Government efforts in improving the standard of living of its Governs. That is Government angle, to now even talk of Bitcoin which is on line for not just educated people but Computer based knowledged ones who are on line and are skillful on it. In essence, we can deduce a means of introducing Bitcoin to their Primary Curriculum Vitae in their schools, and from there, they shall be gradually understanding what it entails and shall benefits them in the future.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Bitcoin is not a human or something else who can move and help everyone. Just people who have knowledge about technology or finacial technology he will make a chance for getting money from bitcoin.

For me bitcoin is a place for getting money with easly, I'm sorry I told 'easy' I mean it's depend on someone who know about cryptocurrency. We can talk to the people how to earn money with bitcoin, we can teach to them about way it work.
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

Anyone who earns a lot through bitcoin can help others particularly the street children in underdeveloped countries. I would love to organize a volunteer group to help and provide food and clothes to children who are deprived of the basic necessities such as food and shelter.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

Illiteracy is the cause of poverty. We know a cup of coffee (Starbucks) = 20 notebooks, or a school bag, or two pairs of slippers for poor children in Vietnam.

May be not. Or may be not yet!! The bitcoin is still far from reaching such cause because bitcoin itself is not a regulated organisation where it can make its own decisions whether to donate or not. Also people are not going to do so on purpose or willingly because they themselves dont know how to it. Unless and until there is organisation specially made for this cause, I dont think there will be any progress in this regards. There has to be some middle party who can get the BTC payments as donation purpose then convert it for the different cause fulfilment. However I am sure government wont allow it to do as many wrong things can arise from this one. So I am not sure if that will happen so soon or not.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

If illeteracy is the cause of most poverty, it appears to me as 1. Could they be at least literate enough to operate or meet up with bitcoin use. - the construction of posts and others..
2. Will they be rich enough to start. Though it doesn't cost much to start bitcoin. Probably a good device, Data purchase and others.
My idea about this is, the rich people amidst them can help to bring others up.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

If those people who have many or huge amount of bitcoin donate to those country have poor people or kids. bitcoin can be used to help people and give the opportunity to develop a economy, so it will probably help them in a simple way with bitcoin and any digital currencies.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

Bitcoin itself cant help people even though those poor children, it needs a third party who handles it or manage.
If OP needs a charity platform program to donate those poor children in Vietnam using a small amount of bitcoin that is possible happen they are work as one to solicit a fund and donate those illiterate children that need help to have a better future maybe soliciting bitcoin is the answer.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

If those people who have many or huge amount of bitcoin donate to those country have poor people or kids. bitcoin can be used to help people and give the opportunity to develop a economy, so it will probably help them in a simple way with bitcoin and any digital currencies.

Africa is a good example of how people can destroy anything. In the colonial times, they had no problems with surviving - they had to do hard work but at least they were given food and place to live. What's happening there now? Black people got rid of white and created their own governments. Famine, overpopulation are common things now. I don't mean that white people are better. My point is that even money won't help if people won't be able to properly organize themselves. We shouldn't give someone money directly but try to help with developing tools which will make their lives better. It's up to you if you want to donate your bitcoins to a charity, but don't expect the whole community to do it.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

Bitcoin cannot really help people to improve their economic status specially when they don't have a device of their own to use. No currency can help someone to get out of poverty and it is the same to bitcoin as well and other cryptos. Instead, it would just help rich people and elites get richer since cryptocurrency is the gate of internet business capitalism since it eases accepting payments online.
bitforchildren84 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

There are so many good people in the world who want to help others, but they do not know where to look for them. Generally, donations to help poor children must go through charity. This is not transparent, so what do people think if we use cryptocurrency to support children who need help? in the world? for example, a crowdfunding website for difficult situations.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

Wondering how bitcoin can help the poor children in this world? The thing is bitcoin itself is not self sustained to be used in the real world and we will need to teach the poor children about it to understand it.

Illiteracy

Off course if that is the case then how they will learn about it at all? Also if they would have been the literate children or had formal education then obviously they could have easily earned the money to live happy life.

I am little confused with the idea of using BTC for helloing the poor. If we want to do then we can just donate the food, cloths and water to them and if you have the sufficient wealth they you can always adopt them legally to help grow their life in proper direction. It needs money and my bitcoin is not the acceptable one!
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

Of course .. Bitcoin helps a lot to the poor children who need money for they're allowances in school or something that they need .. Bitcoin help a lot of people .. Bitcoin help to develop countries .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Bitcoin itself is not going to turn to a human to help. You and I are the ones who will create that platform to help from the wealth you must have accrued from being an early adopter of bitcoin.

Do as much as you can in your own little way and if we all keep that going, you'd be surprised at the number of poor children's life you will be touching. We all have a part to play!

I think its not the bitcoin but the people who earns bigger in here. That is what you call sharing the blessings you have to those who are in need.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Bitcoin may not directly affect in improving someones literary efficiency or a status of a poor child in a country, but it may indirectly, may be through jobs, through dinations via the profit devidends earned, may kind of help improve the situation.

Its eventually us who need to work in uplifting the poors and under priviledged of our society. Its like asking if more money printing can cause upliftment of poor childrens and their literacy rate. It all boils down to individual  human efforts which in combined form causes a change.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

In my own opinion, not every poor children can be help by bitcoin because they do not have any enough knowledge to work in bitcoin and they do not have any technology so they could access in bitcoin lile computers and smartphones. But if there are adults who will donate them who also uses bitcoin it is really a big help and if there is a dult who will guide them to use bitcoin for them to have a income.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

In my own point of view, it depends because a child cannot fully understand bitcoin in a young age they still need a guidance from a adult, so they could use bitcoin and to help them lessen their financial problems in life. Bitcoin can really help poor children in underdeveloped countries because bitcoin is a great way to earn big profit that can help everybody to support their needs.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

what do you think of bitcoin?if you dont know it is a currency and for the most members here they consider this as an asset..bitcoin has nothing to do with poverty or with orphans because this cant move with its own..the one would responsible for that is US whos holding,spending and gaining this great coin and with that the poor children might get some help from this population the crypto community
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

yes so i hope that i will get a lot of bitcoins and become a rich man because my dream is to help all children or poor people in my country not money but i will give them a job so they will get not for mine but for them because of their hardwork i think this is an example to help all people because job is the only way to get money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: