Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin help poor children in underdeveloped countries?  (Read 1215 times)
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

It's a big YES for me like here my country many people I student are more active here than me as I remember who thought me about bitcoin was a student that's I know to my self how he help his college year using bitcoin. That's why I also recommend it other children who really need money to pay their tuition fees in school and if I have a child I will also teach him/her about bitcoin that he/she will learn about it.
lester04

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Yes it could if bitcoins is more become famous and the price will rise up and turning 100k  dollars if possible in future many countries will be developed poor people can feed many childrens will have a better education i hope bitcoin will make a huge contribute in the world someday.
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

Illiteracy is the cause of poverty. We know a cup of coffee (Starbucks) = 20 notebooks, or a school bag, or two pairs of slippers for poor children in Vietnam.
If the organization of bitcoin want they can do that.What do you think?
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Yes it could if bitcoins is more become famous and the price will rise up and turning 100k  dollars if possible in future many countries will be developed poor people can feed many childrens will have a better education i hope bitcoin will make a huge contribute in the world someday.
Boston Bitcoin has already contributed to the development of many spheres of human life. And it also played very well the role of a good opportunity to raise the financial condition of many families who practically suffered a miserable existence.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Illiteracy is the cause of poverty. We know a cup of coffee (Starbucks) = 20 notebooks, or a school bag, or two pairs of slippers for poor children in Vietnam.

If I own a lot of bitcoin then probably I will help the poor especially the children in undeloped countries,it's my dream to help needy people,if I have a chance to become a millionaire in bitcoin,I will raise a foundation that will help people.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

Bitcoin is really helpful it can change life of everyone... And also it could possibly change the life of a poor people especially those who live in an underdeveloped country...  As long as they have an internet and they can access well we can help them...  But the true success will start first with your own if they really want to escape from the tight grip of poverty they are the one who will pursue...  They will help therselve to understand also the bitcoin...  We are just here to support and gave advice....
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Yes when we look at the statistics we should be increasingly thinking that saving and giving a little money to the poor is a must. with so economic progress will increase and it will help the development of a country to be better.

That way then all conditions will improve and we will also have the nature of the instinct to help each other, it is extraordinary nature.
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Thru the help of Bitcoin It can be use as a tools to help children in a different country specially underdeveloped countries like somewhere in Philippines they can support them thru financial, and also give them a scholarship to educate street children and improve their live that they can also help to developed their own country and this what we called chain effect.
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

We should lead a life less luxurious. Yea some luxuries cant be given up but we should atleast try to do so
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

that possibility will not happen, bitcoin is crypto currency, bitcoin will benefit those who have it, and I think it's hard to get bitcoin for those who are illiterate.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

Bitcoin is really helpful it can change life of everyone... And also it could possibly change the life of a poor people especially those who live in an underdeveloped country...  As long as they have an internet and they can access well we can help them...  But the true success will start first with your own if they really want to escape from the tight grip of poverty they are the one who will pursue...  They will help therselve to understand also the bitcoin...  We are just here to support and gave advice....
Bitcoin itself cant do this, because it was just a currency but we, people can used it to make it happen. If we are going to help those poor people then we can help them to escape from that kind of life that they have. We can give what we can and help them changed their life into better one like the one that we have. Bitcoin can really help us through our financial needs that we can used to help other people who needs it.

lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

Yes. I know a lot of bridging events that are using bitcoin to help those in need. With that, they are also teaching them about bitcoin. I've always seen bitcoin as one of the most useful way of helping people in need and ending poverty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

I guess it can but that will just happen if the underdeveloped countries have an internet and using computer or gadgets because if they don't know about it how they will able to see what is bitcoin and what is the use of it right.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Yes when we look at the statistics we should be increasingly thinking that saving and giving a little money to the poor is a must. with so economic progress will increase and it will help the development of a country to be better.

That way then all conditions will improve and we will also have the nature of the instinct to help each other, it is extraordinary nature.

When you give money or a little money in the poor people it so much helpful for those  unfortunate it's a big help.
In that way is the most beautiful thing that we can do to the other fellow, help the other is the best thing we can do.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

The main reasons for underdeveloped is illiteracy, poor economy and lacking of awareness. People in this county are struggling to provide food,so they don't give much importance to education system. Btc is a platform where anyone can work with his talent.They can earn without investment and directly or indirectly poor children can meet the basic needs.It is possible to change the whole nation if those children are brought to this platform after complete their study.

YourHumbleCorrespondent

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

Only people can help other people, and they have to choose to do so. Blockchain technology can facilitate aid, remittances and microloans, but the culture in the developed world and middle-income states needs to step up.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Bitcoin can help countries to make more money on for example taxes cause making crypto illegal is the most stupid thing ever for me better way is to make special taxes on them and earn for every transaction.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

I am happy to discuss this, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can help the economy in all countries if used and implemented properly,
children and poor parents can get out of economic hardship if their government uses cryptocurrency as an aid or donation to all of them...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

Are you indicating that we should now give up all our happiness desires and luxury totally for it?
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

Bitcoin is online currency and most of the country people don’t know about bitcoin even they have not basic knowledge about internet in this 21st century. So how you tell that is bitcoin help poor children in development countries? Some of the country have the enough uses as the daily activity of their life.
But they don’t know about bitcoin. If you want to help these people first we have to provide the knowledge and then come to the help by bicoin. It’s quite impossible because they have not also gadget to use of Internet. If it possible to teach after providing the gadget than it will be possible to help the people. Nothing is impossible in this world if we have dedication and the dedicated leader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: