Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market recovering?  (Read 440 times)
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

Relax, nothing is recovering. It is just daily changes. I afraid that we even not reached deep. Stay tuned.. It will be interesting year for crypto community.
Kowalskix

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Few coins in green don't mean that market is recovering. We are still in the same position like in past two months.
We will be here for few more weeks for sure.
walle79

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

so sad Sad
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Yesterday, I thought so. But waking up today was pretty harsh, falling even deeper. When will this bearish market finally end?
Its horrible seeing your investments worth so little.  Undecided
Come on, I hope the market will recoves soon.
Some good press might help, but the last great news was about Belarus. Since then, the market fell a lot. So I'm losing my hope. Waiting for a bounceback.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

There will be no idea when it will recover. but the hope of course as soon as possible. This is the very thing that notes because if the market starts to rise a lot will benefit greatly.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

#Joined airdrop
Telegram: @ironurbane
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

It should take long time to recover that market, about a month or even more,or the game is over.
trickymicky

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

it will recover eventually
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

Wink Wink
I have seen many Coins fly like: GRS, STEEM, XVG ....
The market is gradually recovering. Or are we fooled again?

If you dont buy in low and sell in high , then you are really fool market always goes down and up it is upto your trading style to when to buy and sell. Dont love any coin even if it got good projects because love always hurt. When ever you get profit start to encash it.
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

Let's wait whether the negative issue will soon go, google will ban crypto ads in June , we wait afterwards, whether the market is good Cool
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

Relax, nothing is recovering. It is just daily changes. I afraid that we even not reached deep. Stay tuned.. It will be interesting year for crypto community.

Agreed. The market is still in deep hole and nothing gonna change in nearest future. Nevertheless its a nice time buying coins, like a Christmass discount period  Grin
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

Experts say that Bitcoin is in the bearish market.
Currently no one can predict whether prices rise or fall, for me personally with the existence of crypto is enough, because many problems about setting up the existence of crypto itself.

Yesterday the market was green and now red so fast. The bear has come out and the bull has run away, yesterday giving whales to take some decent benefits while we are the only holders holding forever, we will not be fooled, whenever you get a profit, start to wrap it up.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

Looks like it for now. But can't predict the future
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Just a little bit but for now, it's keep dumping because of bad news come from India Sad. I think investors and traders are too panic because of these news Sad. A lot of news published before from so many countries but I don't see any country really serious about banning cryptocurrency in their country. For example, China said that they would ban Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies but they're supporting for NEO,.....A lot of examples but people still fall into this trap of bad news.

Maloramo

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

It seems to me that the market will fall a little more. So be careful with your purchases if you are not ready to lose your money.
ylapkzhl

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

The encryption market has not yet recovered. It will take a long time to wait for the next pump. This time we can learn more about the professional knowledge of the block chain, which may be a good thing for people who like bitcoin.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

It seems to me that the market will fall a little more. So be careful with your purchases if you are not ready to lose your money.

When I read such messages, the first thing I want to do is buy it, then not to regret the missed opportunities

_Apollon_

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

I think that after May the market will go up (analyzing the experience of the past years). Now of course a bit more difficult than before, but still the crypt market will surprise us all.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

I think that after May the market will go up (analyzing the experience of the past years). Now of course a bit more difficult than before, but still the crypt market will surprise us all.

That is why we say bitcoin is volatile in nature. We will get the more market recovering on bitcoin and some top altcoins as well. Nowadays people are spreading more fake news through out media and crypto news sites.
I do not know why they have spreaded bad about the bitcoin and other crypto currency on the satellite medium.
Why government does not take steps to find whether it is true or fake news.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

After a long correction, the market will necessarily start to grow. There is an opinion that the growth will be even higher than in 2017.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: