Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many whitepapers have you read thoroughly and carefully?  (Read 158 times)
Ember3322

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

I have read around 10 whitepapers and some of them really standout and some indicate scammy nature of project.For me the most important question whitepaper should answer is not 'what' their project does, 'how' it does it. But 'why' does the world need this project?What differentiates it from alternatives. In bull market majority of projects were growing in price but in bear market you cannot follow same blind/impulse investment patterns.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Before investing in any projects, do you research their team information and read the whitepaper carefully? Or will you get a basic knowledge of the financial condition of the company?

Before engaging in any project, I always see to it that I read the whitepaper.  This is the only way to understand the proposed project and to analyze its feasibility. Afterwards, I made a background check on the developers. I understand how boring it is but as an investor, it is an attitude that we must overcome. 

Many investors fall into scam project because they do not have patience to read the white paper.  So, it is better to carefully read the whitepaper to avoid falling from scam project.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Before investing in any projects, do you research their team information and read the whitepaper carefully? Or will you get a basic knowledge of the financial condition of the company?

Of course reading white paper is a must when you really want to get involved in investing. no matter how much you've read as you try to research some of the ico you're investigating. your most important involves knowledge, and moreover researching and reading in its entirety is to avoid the ico that has no potential or no future, let alone that leads to a scam.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

I never read it! At present, there are many projects, but not all are good and successful!
Mohit1243

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

I have join 5-6 bounties until now and i did read their white papers and i saw their projects, background of team, Roadmap, bounty campaign etc before join any bounty.
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

There were very few such projects, I read in detail their white papers only when the project interested me in this. And if in the white papers I'm also in good order then I invest in them
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

I always read the whitepaper, mostly it determines whether it's a good project or not. Almost all incoming ico's have the same goals and content and it will likely to fail because most of them are too good to be true. Just read a lot and carefully study and analyze every details because it will help you decide on which you would invest to.
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

I try to read the whole whitepaper of the company to understand what the project is about, who organizes it and how serious the intention is. This helps reduce risks. Especially if you are investing a substantial amount of money in to a project, you need to read whitepapers to get an understanding of what exactly you are placing your money into.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

If it's an ICO i'm seriously considering to invest in - all the way through.

If not and I'm sure, I just skim it to get a general idea and then draw a rough conclusion to go on.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Iv read lots of whitepapers, they are very rich in information about about the crypto. This is my trusted information source and i exhaust ll the info in whitepapers before making decisions on whether to invest in the coin or not
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

Yeah ofcourse Ive read many whitepapers but i fully trusted that a whitepapers that have many information talks about their project is less because i dont like to loss my money so i gather more data
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

According to my experience, the idea and the technical side of the project isn't usually a priority. The hype over the ICO is what matters. But returning to your question, I try to read the whitepapers but guys, really, is it me or they are really difficult to understand? Especially when to read the translated versions, in most cases they look like a mere collection of words!
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

I read quite a number of whitepapers, but i only read ones of interesting projects. Numerous exchanges or projects which are not really using all the power of blockchain are not interesting for me.

gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

When I choose ICO, I study the information about it completely, from the website and whitepaper, to the analysis of the top investor and the mood in the chat rooms.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

Only those campaigns who passed my background check,especially those team members which has verified members who does use their own real identities because surely these people wont steal investor's money and wont try to scam people because if they will try to they are in a big trouble because we know whom they are.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Honestly those projects that i think worth to read are the ones which i am reading their portfolio these projects that makes me think or intrigue everytime i read the introductions in their website,and if these people are using their own identities im sure that project will be solid because most of the people doesnt do research that is why most of them are getting FOMO with these ICOs.

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

I didnt tallied it out but im sure i have read up lots of whitepaper since im an investor with potential ICO. I dont read up the whole WP but rather getting the main ideas or keys so that i would able to save up time and can still read other projects WP. Some people do read it up entirely but i would say it wont really be necessary to do such thing because you will consume too much time and might missed other potential projects.If you do like to diversify or utilize your time well then be wise on getting the key ideas of each project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

I have so far invested in just one project. I studied whitepapers very thoroughly. And also studied information about the development team.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

I didnt tallied it out but im sure i have read up lots of whitepaper since im an investor with potential ICO. I dont read up the whole WP but rather getting the main ideas or keys so that i would able to save up time and can still read other projects WP. Some people do read it up entirely but i would say it wont really be necessary to do such thing because you will consume too much time and might missed other potential projects.If you do like to diversify or utilize your time well then be wise on getting the key ideas of each project.

I don't know how many whitepapers i already read,
Before investing one of the main factors to read is the whitepaper, but it doesn't end there.
You need to know the team of their ICO, their platform and future plans (roadmap)
Don't settle with just white paper, as it says it is just PAPER over online. better be surer than scammed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: