Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin: I agree that Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 534 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

But saving bitcoin is not safer than saving golds, bitcoin is looks easy to hacks by someone who knows the tech. and people can track how much bitcoin we are saving. that's the lack of bitcoin
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

Gold used to be a valuable asset just because historically it was rather hard to find and mine.
Today precious metals are even more valuable as they are used in high tech products such as electronics and their amount on the Earth is limited.
Bitcoin and cryptos in general are also very hard to be earned and accurately invested, so ib this case I would agree with Vitalik.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

i think the reason is very rasional to think if bitcoin are more valuable and not just about that, it supply are very transparent so people can know the right supply of bitcoin have not like a gold that very unkonw in it supply

Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

The price of the Ethereum, unfortunately, is too tied to the cost of bitcoin) Therefore, he has to say so))
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

Vitalik Buterin (V-God), the founder of Ethereum, said on Twitter that “Why is Bitcoin better than gold?” — I actually agree with this, Bitcoin is better than gold, both personally and socially. I used to talk about Bitcoin's damage to the environment. But gold is even worse.
If you really think that mining damages the environment, then what you will say about the big industries who is producing more carbon dioxide and other harmful chemicals, miners might move to green house renewable energy in the future, bitcoin is way better than gold as it can be used as an asset as well as a currency and i think is the most important aspect of bitcoin.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Yes, it is true that Bitcoin is better than gold. Because many people in the world like Bitcoin Kub and it is becoming popular all over the world. Bitcoin prices are increasing rapidly and people are investing heavily in the present. It is growing year by year. On the other hand, there was no change in gold prices. Acquisition and use of Bitcoin worldwide and the number of investors are increasingly increasing. I hope Bitcoin will be more valuable than gold in the future.
Venn Harris

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

In my opinion, there are several factors that make gold a safe haven. Gold has the value of a consumer goods material such as jewelry or electronics. Besides, gold is really scarce when the supply is still low and never balanced. Gold can not be produced in the same way a company issues a new stock or a federal bank prints money. The only thing that can make gold is to dig up from the ground and handle it.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

I am sure that in the future bitcoin, as a tool for investment, will be on par with gold. But this is only in perspective. Since the bitcoin market is still very volatile and unpredictable. In addition, it is necessary that generations and an established mentality should be replaced

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Vitalik Buterin (V-God), the founder of Ethereum, said on Twitter that “Why is Bitcoin better than gold?” — I actually agree with this, Bitcoin is better than gold, both personally and socially. I used to talk about Bitcoin's damage to the environment. But gold is even worse.

I think everyone should understand that bitcoin - is the first digital gold, in ours age when the internet and computers everywhere it had to happen.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

That is the best he had ever said in his life.

He understands it. How much the vast of mining gold have really ruined the environment.
Trees, the land and the sea. If you could just see it with your own eyes then you will be shocked at how devastating they have done to the Mother Earth.
They mine here and there and only for their own profit. Locals who live near the mining area dont get something.
Gold miners will give something to the local government anf what if they are also greedy. It is an easy steal.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

based on what you quoted above, he has asked why the bitcoin is better than gold, he didn't make any claim, did he? So please either provide full info or remove your false statement.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
jinyanyan877

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

t is very difficult to compare such things at all because gold can be sold at a certain time allocated in this time interval and bitcoin randomly jumps up then down.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

I think he really says. Many people are investing in bitcoin and its growth is growing. Its prices are increasing every year and Bitcoin is being accepted globally. Bitcoin is worth more than the price of gold and future prices will increase further.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

We all know that Vitalik Buterin is the founder of Ethereum. I think he called Bitcoin better than gold because gold has nothing to do with this crypto market and on the other hand price of all other crypto currencies including Ethereum depends upon the price of Bitcoin.By the line "Bitcoin's damage to the environment" he meant the drops that are seen in the price of other crypto's due to the price of Bitcoin.So Bitcoin affects him more than the gold so that's why he called Bitcoin better than gold.I personally consider Bitcoin better than gold due to various reasons such as it provides profitable investments ,a way to earn some money and anonymous transactions within and outside the country.
jamebellhery1010

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

We can save bitcoin in an android phone or just in flash disk. it is so simple for us and we can carry without any people know that we have bitcoin with us.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

What Vitalik meant by the word better? Bitcoin is really more practical to use but it does not mean better. Gold has a material form and therefore it is more difficult to take away from the owner. A lot of exchanges hacked, some exchanges have frozen user assets and require proof of income. Do you think these users agree with Vitalik?
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

We know the price of gold has the world rules level while crypto does not have any rules then I agree when bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin has no real form but digital data and is easily accessible to all small traders rather than gold. In terms of bitcoin mining can be used as energy in electricity and while gold can destroy nature and the environment because bitcoin is much better than gold. Bitcoin as a tangible form for long-term investment in financial life in the future. Cool
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

We know the price of gold has the world rules level while crypto does not have any rules then I agree when bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin has no real form but digital data and is easily accessible to all small traders rather than gold. In terms of bitcoin mining can be used as energy in electricity and while gold can destroy nature and the environment because bitcoin is much better than gold. Bitcoin as a tangible form for long-term investment in financial life in the future. Cool
I will not question how gold flow to the market it is really in demand too and precious that everyone is aiming at, but it is protected my a third part that is why the price of it is not increasing well, but I know that in time bitcoin will be more secure, and although it is not secure I will still prefer to take risk in bitcoin.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

Bitcoin may be better than gold due to its volatility and high reward to risk ration but gold is a stable asset and long be tried and tested to provide safe haven for inflation of traditional currency. Unlike bitcoins which future seems uncertain.

NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

If you want to understand which investment is better, you need to "see" the future. Recently there was launched the world’s first public cryptocurrency analytics based on AI technology! This project is called Cryptics. It is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy on a base of social media analysis. Right now, you are able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: