Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which hardware wallet is the best? (for BTC)  (Read 158 times)
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

The Key Key allows Bitcoin, Bitcart, Ethereum, Litecoin, Doge and Dash to be stored in addition to the additional coins. It also has the ability to directly exchange between types of electronic money in the device using Shapeshift. Instead of connecting to a laptop via USB, it only uses Bluetooth. Its security is quite high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

I have both Ledger Nano and Trezor, both are good for storing bitcoin. You may want to look at the official websites and compare the altcoin supported to make a choice.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Hello, I just saw this  https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-hardware-wallet-nano-ledger-most-popular-holiday-purchase-in-this-us-state/ and I am looking for a good hardware wallet to store my BTC, which one is the best and why? I am thinking to take the Nano Ledger, is that a good choice?

Regards,
SaarMast

I like my ledger nano s, but basically any ledger and trezor products and safe and easy to use. Combination of hardware wallets and safe back up offline storage will make you sleep fine.
Well each and every wallet in bitcoin is the best you can use it easily and very satisfyingly, you are right that having the backup system will reduce your tension about hacking and it will give you more profit and will have your bitcoin safe, Nano is the good wallet said to be hard ware wallet but mate I like blockchain for me, I prefer to sue blockchain as it is very easy and good to have for long time you will not be worry about the price of bitcoin increasing or decreasing, you will hold without any worry.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

Hello, I just saw this  https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-hardware-wallet-nano-ledger-most-popular-holiday-purchase-in-this-us-state/ and I am looking for a good hardware wallet to store my BTC, which one is the best and why? I am thinking to take the Nano Ledger, is that a good choice?

Regards,
SaarMast

I think Trezor is the best hardware wallet to store your BTC.TREZOR is more than just a bulletproof bitcoin wallet.
I usually use Ledger Nano S purses to store bitcoin that I have because this wallet is very secure and safe. Besides Ledger Nano S also save many other altcoin in the same wallet. But you should keep your private key carefully to avoid the stolen property.
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

The Ledger Nano S is a product of a France-based startup. It has sleek and attractive European touch to its design. The Ledger Nano S now supports nine cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin) and is also the cheapest multi-currency hardware wallet available ($65). And  Trezor Bitcoin hardware wallet pioneered the era of hardware wallets. Created by SatoshiLabs, it is the world’s first secure Bitcoin hardware wallet. Randomly generated nine digit pins and a 24-word recovery seed key ensures security in case the device is lost or damaged. Its purpose is to store private keys and sign transactions offline.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: