Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: During this dip I’ve learned so much about Blockchain technology  (Read 153 times)
SergiuDemerji (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

During this dip I’ve learned so much about Blockchain technology that I’ve came out with a business concept.

There is more to this than making a buck, you can actually get a new career if your experienced enough.

What about you guys ?
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

i learned how you can have a good portfolio to absolutely nothing...
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

during the price decline, I learned to reorder the strategy in my portfolio. I have to be wiser and not panic about this situation.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

During this dip I’ve learned so much about Blockchain technology that I’ve came out with a business concept.

There is more to this than making a buck, you can actually get a new career if your experienced enough.

What about you guys ?
I also think that this the blockchain technology is a revolutionary tech, but it is also an investment hype where only the real innovative projects and currencies will survive.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

What about you guys ?
I also think that this the blockchain technology is a revolutionary tech, but it is also an investment hype where only the real innovative projects and currencies will survive.
Blockchain will save cryptocurrencies, it will be the future of technologies,  using it will give ease to everyone not just in terms of the transaction but making thing complicated impossible.  Once blockchain fully utilized by many companies they will surely adopt cryptos.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

What about you guys ?

That's very good of you. Me I've learned also a lot about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency how they will be used in the future also I've learn also to hold my emotion being calm when the market was really going down and I am so much happy to myself because I also overcome my greed and learn to HODL.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

What about you guys ?

Many people confuse cryptocurrency and blockchain as one single thing. Cryptocurrency is just one single application running over blockchain, blockchain has frontiers that are yet to be discovered by the human mind. With 2nd Gen blockchain like Ethereum and smart contract, everyone has equal opportunity to start his own business over blockchain.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Good to see that some people just learn more about blockchain and other stuff while the bear is eating the newbies. I relax a little bit more while these dips and I spend some time with my family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: