Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CENTRA CTR SCAM - Founders Arrested  (Read 13616 times)
CoinMLS

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

OMG now founders are arrested . It's a good move to police to stop this kind of scam . Hope all scam ICO's  is same thing that happened here so we can avoid this kind of scam .
Tried to withdraw less than $1000 of BTC from Centra Wallet on Apr 6, still not processed. Sad

I also lost money in this project. It seems to me that we should forget about it and do not wait for the money. They are scammers and they will not pay.
I could be wrong, but the people arrested left the company in Nov/Dec and other people were running it, right?
Right, but FYI all of the funds has brought by the scammers and it has already seized by US securities. There was a news about that US securities was opening the door for every investor that has invested in centra to get back their money through some verification process.
But there's a difference between ICO buyers and people who deposited funds into the Centra wallet. Everyone should be allowed access to their own Centra wallets.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

Within days the value has hon badly down.
Bowtiesarecool (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

Looks like the market manipulator finally ran out of steam or have successfully dumped their worthless tokens on the unwary leaving those poor guys with no other option than to short their losses
Nechesov

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

DELTA HELP CENTRA INVESTORS!

Techcrunch News: 3 Co-Founders of Centra Tech Charged with $32 Mln Securities Fraud!

Hello, my name Andrey Nechesov.
Sam Sharma CEO Centra ordered in my company PRCR.org 2 smart contracts for Centra and i developed contracts, but i didn't know about SCAM CENTRA ICO.

Now i read what Sam and 2 co-founders centra was charged in $32 Mln.
I wish help investors of Centra and create a new offer: convert Centra tokens on Delta tokens.
Price: 1 CENTRA = 1 DELTA!

Send CTR tokens directly on address and get DELTA tokens!
ETH: 0x788c45dd60ae4dbe5055b5ac02384d5dc84677b0
1 CTR = 1 DELTA!!!

Proofs:
Centra Smart Contract: 0x96A65609a7B84E8842732DEB08f56C3E21aC6f8a
Was developed by Nechesov Andrey & PRCR Company!
See top comments in Centra contract code!
On PRCR.org also we set information about convertation Centra on Delta!

More details in my site: Delta.money
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

Looks like the market manipulator finally ran out of steam or have successfully dumped their worthless tokens on the unwary leaving those poor guys with no other option than to short their losses

Yes, they raised nearly $32 Millions from the people and finally they don't have any links with the banking sectors. This indicates that SEC is already focusing on the ICO's and want to recover the people if they don't have any real product.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

This is bad news and prove that no altcoins are 100% safe to invest. For investros, this is a good lesson show that scam projects can be anywhere. So before invest in somethings, we should research closely.
snowlei52189

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

The risk of investment into the market need to be careful
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

now other people have to follow ... immla dev and Snap-Up Dev, maybe soon Envion Dev. There are so many Devs I would like to see in prison. or they are taken by the people themselves and then disappear forever  Grin Grin we can do without these people in crypto. The devil should fetch her
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

this is very disappointing to think that this coin is very big breakthrough for the Cryptocurrency industry. I believe this project is very disruptive if it continue to run, i believe it will be wiping the entire credit card industry like mastercard and visa. To think that this is being endorse by many celebrity i never imagine this will be a scam all through out, though i didn't have any holdings of this, as i look on the project and the content itself it is really promising for me honestly speaking, that's why I am really disappointed with the turns of events like this for CTR.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

DELTA HELP CENTRA INVESTORS!

Techcrunch News: 3 Co-Founders of Centra Tech Charged with $32 Mln Securities Fraud!

Hello, my name Andrey Nechesov.
Sam Sharma CEO Centra ordered in my company PRCR.org 2 smart contracts for Centra and i developed contracts, but i didn't know about SCAM CENTRA ICO.

Now i read what Sam and 2 co-founders centra was charged in $32 Mln.
I wish help investors of Centra and create a new offer: convert Centra tokens on Delta tokens.
Price: 1 CENTRA = 1 DELTA!

Send CTR tokens directly on address and get DELTA tokens!
ETH: 0x788c45dd60ae4dbe5055b5ac02384d5dc84677b0
1 CTR = 1 DELTA!!!

Proofs:
Centra Smart Contract: 0x96A65609a7B84E8842732DEB08f56C3E21aC6f8a
Was developed by Nechesov Andrey & PRCR Company!
See top comments in Centra contract code!
On PRCR.org also we set information about convertation Centra on Delta!

More details in my site: Delta.money

and what do those Bounty members of the company who have not yet been paid their CTR token? Do we really need to forget about our work?
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

This is good news and also sad news, why I say so '
the good news because with the arrest of such fraudsters will make a deterrent
to other fraudsters, and the sad news is that many investors may lose their money,
hopefully this becomes a lesson for us and investors to be more careful.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

This is good news and also sad news, why I say so '
the good news because with the arrest of such fraudsters will make a deterrent
to other fraudsters, and the sad news is that many investors may lose their money,
hopefully this becomes a lesson for us and investors to be more careful.
It's a pity only spent money and effort, but I would like this project to exist and work. The outlook was good enough.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

there is no hope for centra rise, all hope has been lost. let's forget about centra because still banyal altcoin better than centra.this is all very far from our mind, even until now there are still believe centra will rise

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Minnaja

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

It seemed to me that this would be a very interesting project, but I was mistaken. The creators of this project turned out to be scammers. Many people lost money.

kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

Responsible must be punished severely. Cheating ICOs will be a good lesson. They make fun of investors' dreams.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

there is no hope for centra rise, all hope has been lost. let's forget about centra because still banyal altcoin better than centra.this is all very far from our mind, even until now there are still believe centra will rise

I still think that the centra case will have a positive impact on many new projects with similar concepts, even though they seem to be criminals, but they have contributed to making other projects with similar concepts to be more serious with transparent data complexity. Blunders are performed by teams with false authority from many companies and make a lot of people realize that it is not a viable thing to do.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

I still think that the centra case will have a positive impact on many new projects with similar concepts, even though they seem to be criminals, but they have contributed to making other projects with similar concepts to be more serious with transparent data complexity. Blunders are performed by teams with false authority from many companies and make a lot of people realize that it is not a viable thing to do.
but I do not understand why it all happened. I participated in this project and I had to sell These coins for 80 cents. It was a very small price, but I had no way out. A few months later I saw a price of $ 4 per coin Centra. This coin was valuable, but why the project failed.
Azizjon92

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

Finally, vindication has come for members of this community who stuck by their guns and called out CTR for what it was; a scam.

Also, never trust celebrity endorsement: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

CTR tokens are now in freefall: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

the main thing is I bounty a lot of coins came in and I sold for good money just before the arrests of the creators of the project
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

but I do not understand why it all happened. I participated in this project and I had to sell These coins for 80 cents. It was a very small price, but I had no way out. A few months later I saw a price of $ 4 per coin Centra. This coin was valuable, but why the project failed.
It did cost 4 dollars not because it was that valuable but because it simply got pumped and noobs joined the bandwagon. They did have a good marketing but they have shown absolutely zero product, no card, no marketplace. Also they have said that this is a credit card, later everyone finds out it is a simple debit one, and they have failed at delivering that too. All their Bitcointalk topics and Telegram's were closed a long time ago, it did raise additional suspicions.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

It did cost 4 dollars not because it was that valuable but because it simply got pumped and noobs joined the bandwagon. They did have a good marketing but they have shown absolutely zero product, no card, no marketplace. Also they have said that this is a credit card, later everyone finds out it is a simple debit one, and they have failed at delivering that too. All their Bitcointalk topics and Telegram's were closed a long time ago, it did raise additional suspicions.
on scammers there are no boundaries for imagination. They are becoming more sophisticated and perform different ways to deceive and misappropriate other people's money. I am also very disappointed with this project, because the idea was good.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: