Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CENTRA CTR SCAM - Founders Arrested  (Read 13616 times)
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

I always in favor of kyc for new ico projects and atleast this can be requirement to list a new ico at this forum and other ico tracking platforms, this will reduce the scam icos and we will be sure we are investing in legit projects.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

I thought it will delisted from binance on the day this news broke out. I don't know what made them to keep. This project was shaddy AF from the begging itself. At that time many were comparing Centra to tenX.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

I thought it will delisted from binance on the day this news broke out. I don't know what made them to keep. This project was shaddy AF from the begging itself. At that time many were comparing Centra to tenX.

Binance already warned its user when this news was published , later after due investigation they delisted this coin . so what made you think that binance kept this coin on their exchange ?
as much as i know both kucoin and binance were fast to react on this news .
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

I always in favor of kyc for new ico projects and atleast this can be requirement to list a new ico at this forum and other ico tracking platforms, this will reduce the scam icos and we will be sure we are investing in legit projects.

how your post is related to centra scam ?

1st of all how KYC will solve scam ? kyc happen only of investors and here investors are not at fault .
2nd thing , centra team did not scam with fake profile pics or copied pics from google . their scam was misleading whitepaper/project which cant be fulfilled . also their all promises regarding international card were only lies .

SEC did a good job here .

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

how your post is related to centra scam ?

1st of all how KYC will solve scam ? kyc happen only of investors and here investors are not at fault .
2nd thing , centra team did not scam with fake profile pics or copied pics from google . their scam was misleading whitepaper/project which cant be fulfilled . also their all promises regarding international card were only lies .

SEC did a good job here .

I fully agree with you and agree with the questions asked. All participants provide their data to scammers? This is simply unacceptable. Therefore, I believe that it is necessary to prohibit companies from requiring the provision of personal data to Bounty's members of the company.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

behind the isue centra was still there who are looking to the advantage of hoping centra like EOS first.terbukti when viewed from the number of holder is not small

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

Mr Clif High was right about them. Do you remember his first interview with Centra CEO? Clif exposed his weaknesses very easily. I don't always agree with that old man, but from time to time he has pretty good insights. Centra K.O. since the beginning
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

The risk of investment into the market need to be careful
I have never put the blame on scammers entirely. It is also a big blunder by those who got scammed. Walking into the cyber world with ignorance and zero care would definitely bring troubles that one cannot even imagine. Due to the lack of knowledge regarding cyber-crimes, people think internet is all glorious and a beautiful landscape while it is a dark valley.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:25:11 AM

Shame on them.Was such a promissing project with a working product.Lost 4k on them for 1 night,when price droppee 62%.Who knew:/

Siriska

Activity: 308

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Unfortunately, such situations occur. In fact there are a lot of scams in this market, about most scams we do not know yet but they are still in this market. You need to be very careful and attentive

CoinMLS

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

But this is a different kind of scam... They actually built an online wallet, attended shows, massive marketing effort, and you knew who the people involved were. They had interviews with their legal staff and devs, they did everything to look legit. This is a terrible way to run a scam because it's impossible to exit with the loot when everyone knows who you are.

Is the crime just misrepresenting their relationship with Visa/MC? BTW, I don't remember them doing this but I can imagine they may have done it. I remember they claimed a relationship with a bank who had a relationship with Visa/MC and that they were working on a direct relationship and were going to start the multi-year process to become a bank.

Did anyone ever get a working physical or virtual card?
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

That's a shocking situation. Nearly every ICO may face such a finish, that's very scary...but I see no other ways to gain good profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

But this is a different kind of scam... They actually built an online wallet, attended shows, massive marketing effort, and you knew who the people involved were. They had interviews with their legal staff and devs, they did everything to look legit. This is a terrible way to run a scam because it's impossible to exit with the loot when everyone knows who you are.

Is the crime just misrepresenting their relationship with Visa/MC? BTW, I don't remember them doing this but I can imagine they may have done it. I remember they claimed a relationship with a bank who had a relationship with Visa/MC and that they were working on a direct relationship and were going to start the multi-year process to become a bank.

Did anyone ever get a working physical or virtual card?
Some expect it to happen and well the team is not anonymous they are shown for publicacy i think what they problem is they are too much be hype and in despite of this having a good front they have not concerns with legalities so they don't work on it as they are focus on the amount that they raised. Or maybe there is some kind of back job from one of the team. At least now we are safe from any scamming before it get huge.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

It's a pity that Centra turned out to be a scam. I bought this coin for several hundred dollars.

bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Somebody had said to me that centra can be scam but I hadn't believed them and now I 'm seeing that this was real, I didnt buy much centra just 300 or 400 dollar and it is not make any money almost, I will listen my friend at the future:)

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

its not any chance centra will be back with new dev?
bvar69

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

I got rekt to Centra, lost over 10k lol. Fackkkk.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

did I fix if centra will scam and there is no hope anymore for centra rise, so forget about centra and switch to start storing other assets seen prospects
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

Finally, vindication has come for members of this community who stuck by their guns and called out CTR for what it was; a scam.

Also, never trust celebrity endorsement: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

CTR tokens are now in freefall: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

The fact is that the good green pair These coins are very good at trading on the stock exchange. I watched even a price increase of 4 times.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

This is terrible news and doesn't set a good example but hopefully there'll be less scams from now on in the ICO space because of this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: