Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 0.1 BTC for 50k INR via IMPS  (Read 170 times)
RedPrince (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:48:09 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 12:55:38 PM by RedPrince

Payment Method: IMPS from any Bank in India. Transfer from any eWallet like PayTM etc. is NOT accepted.

Step 1: PM me your Name, Mobile no. & Aadhaar no.

Step 2: Once I successfully verify you, I'll provide my A/C No.+IFSC Code or Mobile No.+MMID to transfer the fund.

Step 3: Once the fund is transferred, send me the payment screenshot in PM or in Whatsapp.

Step 4: As soon as I receive the fund, I'll release BTC.

Note 1: Either you go first or we will be using an escrow service. Escrow payment (if any) lies on the buyer.

Note 2: Feel free to ping me up if u want to buy less than 0.1 BTC at the same rate.

Note 3: Your forum rank or forum trust has no significance to me. My verification process will be same for all.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

You ll find it easier to sell using localbitcoin
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

selling via localbitcoin could be problematic. One needs to be very careful when selling bitcoin via localbitcoin. There were many instance on localbitcoin ceased coins of seller just because buyer showed in interest in the beginning and backed out at last minute. There are many whatsapps groups as well or telegram groups are there. you could sell coins on other crypto exchanges link coinsecure.

Anyway it is better to purchase coins from the secure and verified entity than unknown entity. It could be a trap.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

Payment Method: IMPS from any Bank in India. Transfer from any eWallet like PayTM etc. is NOT accepted.

Step 1: PM me your Name, Mobile no. & Aadhaar no.

Step 2: Once I successfully verify you, I'll provide my A/C No.+IFSC Code or Mobile No.+MMID to transfer the fund.

Step 3: As soon as I receive the fund, I'll release BTC.

Note: Either you go first or we will be using an escrow service. Escrow payment (if any) lies on the buyer.

p.s. 1: Feel free to ping me up if u want to buy less than 0.1 BTC at the same rate.

p.s. 2: Your forum rank or forum trust has no significance to me. My verification process will be same for all.

With the p.s 2nd I think no higher rank genuine person would be interested in buying and probably such deals not get off and you will know in coming time what I meant. Keep trying and hopefully somebody may be interested to buy.
RedPrince (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

May be. But, lately they are asking for ID verification to post an advertisement. Not yet sure if I should provide my ID to a foreign entity.

selling via localbitcoin could be problematic. One needs to be very careful when selling bitcoin via localbitcoin. There were many instance on localbitcoin ceased coins of seller just because buyer showed in interest in the beginning and backed out at last minute. There are many whatsapps groups as well or telegram groups are there. you could sell coins on other crypto exchanges link coinsecure.

Anyway it is better to purchase coins from the secure and verified entity than unknown entity. It could be a trap.
Wrong. LocalBitcoins never cease coins of seller just because buyer showed in interest in the beginning and backed out at last minute. Problem occurs if the buyer confirms payment without doing the same. In that case, seller needs to start a dispute.

With the p.s 2nd I think no higher rank genuine person would be interested in buying and probably such deals not get off and you will know in coming time what I meant. Keep trying and hopefully somebody may be interested to buy.
Not sure why a higher rank genuine person will have a problem with verification. Especially, in a forum, where buying & selling of stolen accounts are rampant, a genuine person is expected to stand by it.
Sgrocks

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Crypto Boss

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

One thing, why do you require aadhaar number to verify IMPS?

https://akropolis.io/
♦ AKROPOLIS ♦ Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure ♦
♦ Token Generation Event Q2 2018 ♦
RedPrince (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

One thing, why do you require aadhaar number to verify IMPS?
Aadhaar number is used to verify buyer's identity, not IMPS.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Just completed a trade. Legitimate seller, but little slow. It took almost 10 minutes to confirm my IMPS and release bitcoin. May be it is because his current a/c is with a crappy PSU bank. No problem otherwise. Once you are verified, you may communicate with the seller on Whatsapp as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: