Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin or Token hold  (Read 1181 times)
pkb007 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I have some coin and token in my holding list. But I am confessed about holding. Coin or Token? What is the best choice for holding???
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

I have some coin and token in my holding list. But I am confessed about holding. Coin or Token? What is the best choice for holding???
I think the difference only from token in coin is that, token is used in token sale while coin term is used in cryptocurrency. If I will choose between the two, I rather choose to hold coin because it has already in exchange and I will not anymore doubt about the coins I hold because it has already a value.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

Things you do when you want to hold and ideas for you to hold

1. Read about the history of the ICO background
2. You should base on past token sales
3. If ICO has the best work the description and the contribution to the crypto world.

4. If you want to earn do what I said from the 3 or if you just want earn and do not do my suggestions and get lucky go hold 

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

I may be wrong, but as far I know, most of the coins give you read for hodling, but tokens don't. So it's better to hodl coins. Another point is, coins are more likely to grow and be stable. If you can't recognize which project is a scam, stay away from tokens.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Coins, tokens, or cryptoassets, in the end, are equivalent and you need to keep them if you are a true believer in the solution.  

If you feel you do not like a coin, you can rebalance or swap for something better.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

I see what happens. Currently, the market situation is conducive, we do not know next week what will happen, but I choose a coin to hold. decide to sell, be in your hands. I suggest seeing the latest news
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

For me, the two are both good to hold, depends on the situation and time, because when you notice that your token market price is at a low level and you don't like the price level you can hold it until such time that your token price grows, like also in coins it needs also a good timing for selling on which the price is higher, and holding when price is at the lower level.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

if your token is potential, I think it is never mind to hold. however, we only find some tokens which have high value. if you find one, hold.
which coin do you wanna hold? choose the stable coin to hold.

Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I think it depends on the development schedule of these projects, if these projects keep developing.
So these token have to be held for a long time.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

If it's a project that you believe has a great potential then you can buy tokens during the ICO and continue holding it when it becomes a tradeable coin.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

It highly depends on the field of token's/coin's application. You do not need to create a completely new blockchain for every objective, that is why some coins enable creation of tokens on their base. In general, tokens are created for more practical application and coins are more about technology.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

You should choose and invest according to your decision! No one can decide for you, your money, the decision is yours!
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

There is no answer to what is better. Tokens usually has a utility which makes them useful in real world implementations. Coins are independent and can create larger communities and followings.

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

The Market is really a confusing field especially if your a newbie in trading. Holding is the best option at a time like this if the market is really not in the good times. I think if you really believe in your coin, you should hold them. Maybe next year you will be a millioner just by holding your tokens.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

Token hold. Then Sell it if the price is high
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

for now best to hold coins, because now from now the prices coins will growing again, you can hold it till year end this list my best altcoins waves, ethereum, litecoins, ripple
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Here you need to think. Because the market is now in a drawdown. Soon there should be growth. But depends on what tokens you hold?

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Holding works perfectly for both: coins and tokens. Just make sure you re holding the most successful coins/ tokens, because holding works only with the promising cryptos, which have some value. I would suggest that you study your crypto currencies carefully, and just hold the most valuable ones.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

Don't really matter if you have done your research well before buying your tokens or coins. If the team is working hard on the project and providing regular updates and making the right partnerships, you are good.

GanzLang

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

It's rather funny to read that some people ranked no less than "member" do not differentiate between tokens and coins Smiley
I think that you'd better hold both if your finances allow you to do it.
Coins are more reliable but tokens can become more profitable in future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: