Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin or Token hold  (Read 1181 times)
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

yes the coin is already there in the market price is token can be like the value in our bounty project is certainly not worth it if I yes definitely choose coins and pseudo people definitely choose the coin because there is a price and certainly many who invested this coin live how we play coins we

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

I'll advice you to make a list or table of tokens and coins.
Sort them by terms of holding then study coinmarketcap and other services that provide graphics or statistics.
Do some fundamental analysis (news, project roadmap and development)
According to this knowledge divide your portfolio in long term/pump-quicksell and wait.
holding lots of tokens is a bad idea.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

I think that many people just do not understand what holding is, I think that many people simply can not understand what it is, although it's so simple, just do not sell your tokens immediately after getting to the wallet.

Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

I also think both are vice versa and equivalent. Both are worth holding,,, it just the choice you make that will make the difference. All the best with anyone you chose to hold Buddy.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

I also think both are vice versa and equivalent. Both are worth holding,,, it just the choice you make that will make the difference. All the best with anyone you chose to hold Buddy.

Both of best one. So you hold the both. If need to some purpose. Exchange the coin. But before exchange check the market coin price. Then you it. But don't sell the token you hold it long time. Token increase the price every day. It good for your future saving. It helpful to improve your business process. Market price is important buy and sell. Time is important. So time to complete the process.
pkb007 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

I have some coin and token in my holding list. But I am confessed about holding. Coin or Token? What is the best choice for holding???
You should choose and invest according to your decision! No one can decide for you, your money, the decision is yours!
Of course. Fully decision mine. Responsibility, Risk and more totally mine. But confusion which is the best for long time holding.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

In my opinion, you can hold both. Since market is bit in unstable situation, it is better to hold for the time being. There may some good news is waiting for the industry.

I'd recommend just investing in a single coin that can make you money. If the investment works then you would get more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

I have some coin and token in my holding list. But I am confessed about holding. Coin or Token? What is the best choice for holding???
For me, I would prefer to hold the tokens in a long term way. Because the price of all cryptocurrencies now are not a good factors for the token's price. Usually, it will only have a good value if the bitcoin's price is at a high value. And for my coins, I will just keeo in monitoring the situation in the market. If there is opportunity, then I will sell it.
pkb007 (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

You should choose and invest according to your decision! No one can decide for you, your money, the decision is yours!
I agree with you. But I wanted to know which part are best for holding. Coin or token? Holding for long time I prefer what for and holding for short time?   
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

I prefer the coin, although if participating in the ICO and trusting the company you can keep the tokens and after the ICO to get the coin and trade on the exchange.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

for me, it is best to hodl coins instead of tokens. I think that it is less risky to hodl coins rather than to hodl tokens. There are a lot of tokens out there that do not even make it to exchanges, and suffer a lot, then die. But with coins, even if it is not a hundred percent guaranteed, there is some sort of security attached to it.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

I think thers is only a little difference between this two and the best decision to take depends on you. Do your research and conclude on the oneyou would like to invest in and hold for long term.
joshsmith15

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Doesn't make any difference, most tokens aren't really being used as tokens, they're just being speculated on, I don't know of anybody who's used them as an actual utility token.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

i prefers coins most Tokens are just based on a platform like ethereum or neo. Coin do Need a Little bit more work to crate in my honest opinion

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

I recommend you to hold both because if you sell all, you get losses from this action. What about holding - it`s better to hold coins, which shows itself in the market.
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

Coins are more preferable for holding. Their value is very important and it could be the final reason for the investing in the particular altcoin or not to invest.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

I think this is everyone's business where to invest. After all, each of us has our own mission in the crypto currency. And we before we get into work. We are considering the plan of our development in it.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

If I were you, I would go on and hold on both. If and only if you think that it will come out as good coins. Because, either of the two, if it is both shitcoins, it doesn't even matter what you hold. You won't benefit from it.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Both are cryptos but differ in implementation. Coins like bitcoin or ethereum are platforms that use their own blockchain while tokens on the otherhand are crypto that is usually issued on top of another blockchain. For variety, hodling coins give you more variations as development between blockchains differs. While if you have tokens using only a single blockchain, you risk losing all that assets when the blockchain those tokens reside fails.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

coin or hold token, both of them are good but it depends on your choice, but for me i would prefer the coin to the token be can the market price. so  coin is better than to hold token.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: