Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71491 times)
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

Nothing impossible in the crypto market, you can get a lot of profit or get rich with crypto
remember, the market crypto is very risky to lose of money too, so use your money you can afford to lose it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

Nothing impossible in the crypto market, you can get a lot of profit or get rich with crypto
remember, the market crypto is very risky to lose of money too, so use your money you can afford to lose it.

I think for people which know and use cryptocurrency in the last year until in December is agree that in that time, they are making much profit because every coin getting increase and bitcoin also increase too high. and after in that moment, all cryptocurrency getting down and even it reaches the bottom of the price. so with this experience, I think we still have a good chance to still getting rich with crypto, just be patient to see the time is coming again.
Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

Yes you can still get rich with crypto. Investing in crypto currency has a really high risk because some of it are scams but you can make your profit twice your investment here. You have to be patient in releasing your money so you won't regret, you have to wait for the bitcoin value reach its peak and release the money. By this you can make huge profit and earn until you get rich.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

In the crypto money market, everything is possible and you have many opportunities. But a program that I watched with a group of gold mining people had the following statement: 'There were many people losing their mind and fortune by coming here.' We can say that this applies to the crypto money market as well.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

so do you mean there is no chance for someone like say me ??
I think it could happen to see in early 2017 VERGE price is still very cheap those who hold it for 1 year or even 2 years may already be a billionaire.
so nothing is impossible as long as you have the will and hope to make it happen and of course you have to know the rules of the game.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
I believe getting rich with cryptocurrency is not difficult, the problem is that we need capital to invest and more importantly we must have knowledge in the market. If you want more profit in the crypto market, it is best to invest in the long term. I recommend buying and holding long term potential altcoin. The best is altcoin of value and is in the top 20 coinmarketcap. I believe the next few years the cryptocurrency market will stabilize and grow stronger.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:36:35 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:10:47 PM by peachcoco

Of course you can, its still very early and there will be always be coins that go over 100x.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

It could be possible and it really happen if you have enjoy doing these. Some ppl got in here and tried but due to lack of interest and courage to risk their time and money, they absolutely won't survived and leave crypto. Crypto is only for the people who want to learn and gamble the life for unknown ending.  A lot of individuals succeed because they have to work it and carry their patience along the way.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

Yes you can,  sometimes even with stupid investment without any research,  but you have to be a bit lucky.
Every day there are a lot of coins doing 5x,   even during this hard period.
Well every one of these has the x5, x10 coins but you can afford to know they increase. I think it is very difficult, altcoin market today not only rely on luck, you must have deep knowledge. So you can make a profit from it.
Nope even with luck you can get that big profit and get rich, if you go to yobit exchange there are many shitcoin there and some coins rise thousands of percent in a short time even in this crypto market condition like this. but are you going to get rich just relying on luck dude by buying shit coin ? the risk of course will be so big
Relying on shit coins is just waste of money and time, your investment will not grow but gonna lose, dude. Find good coins that will worth for your investments which will surely grow to market. There are some altcoin thay has potential to increase the price just be patient. Take risk on something that will surpass the risk that you've take. Be careful on the trash coins they are not helpful.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Absolutely yes - there are still a lot of projects which make 50-500% of initial ICO price - if you make right actions - you'll get rich . Despite the fall of most of my alts, I'm positive and I'm sure that everything will be fine. Crypto is a chance for all those who are a bit risky
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

If you get in early in the right project you can.
There is still a lot or market cap growth to come overall.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

If you have good amount of money to spare you can become rich. There are still many opportunities happening in market every day. I especially love various erc20 investments. Those are bit more speculative.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
21millionsbtc

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

crypto is nt get rich scheme crypto is contains funding and trading and holding with patience then only we can get results
Shingaling

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

I think yes,if you can find or join a good bounty/investment you will able to get a good profit.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

If you get in early in the right project you can.
There is still a lot or market cap growth to come overall.

Join with an early project it's not making some massive gain. You must research first about the project for your investment, Many a lot ico under the price official ico after hit the market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
There is no clear answer to that, you will need to define what it means to be rich for you, someone that is only able to invest 1000 dollars and gets 100 times that investment will consider himself rich even if for you that is not a big amount of money, while someone that could invest 100000 dollars and only multiplied his investment two times will probably not consider himself rich.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

The answer is Yes, if there is not real money in the space people won't be entering the space almost every day, I know for a certain that high percentage of these projects will end up fail but those that win , will be huge winners, that is why it is important to invest into a right project that has direct impact on the space. We will still see more of Ethereum, NEO and Stratis

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

Hello guys,

yes of course although it seems that it is a bit more harder than last few months especially when you are a bounty hunter, not so popular coins tend to dump as months passed by but top alts remained stable and highly dependent on bitcoin's market.
But what's important here is for you to find out those alts/tokens that still pumping way too high even though bearish market exist right now.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

Hello guys,

yes of course although it seems that it is a bit more harder than last few months especially when you are a bounty hunter, not so popular coins tend to dump as months passed by but top alts remained stable and highly dependent on bitcoin's market.
But what's important here is for you to find out those alts/tokens that still pumping way too high even though bearish market exist right now.

Bounties are paying a lot at this moment compared to what it was more than months ago, maybe that is one of the reasons of why there is more dumping than before (most bounty hunters are always dumping after receiving their tokens)

len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

I think so,what you have to do is invest in the good project and if you are a bounty hunter join in the good bounty project and earn good reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: