Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71502 times)
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:05:31 AM

Crypto money market is a field where fluctuations and speculations are very much alive. Stable times, sometimes referred to as bear markets, are experiencing periodic periods, sometimes referred to as the bull market. The important thing is to be profitable at times when the market is rising by steadfastness in hard times.
To be rich in this market can be very difficult, requires us to have experience in the market, and have trading experience, capable of analysis of the project, so you can choose. Invest in the right potential coin. From then on they bring profit to us. Not just buy and hold like previous years.
To become rich in crypto you need patience and knowledge about this technology as the market changes every now and then you need to react faster to invest when it's downfall. Long term investment is not working since the price had become stable at mid-range you had to buy at low and sell when it goes up enough to get you a profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

I really think that its possible, though I myself ain't aiming to be rich, just having the so called financial freedom and secure my future and future of my family will be more than I can ask for.  Getting rich ain't that easy after all it requires not just knowledge but tons of luck as well. For now lets continue to hold and wait for our portfolio to take us to the moon, continue to buy low and sell high till we get what we really long for.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

it's depend on your ability and a skill to get it
nothing impossible to get rich in the crypto but if you have a knowledge to get it.
gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

relying only on investment and on the bounty rewards, i think no. Of course, you will make a good money...but for great achievements need to create ICO project  Cheesy
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

Yes, of course, now a lot of people on this raise large sums. large resources, but they also invest a lot, so you should not throw cryptography, and I think it is worth watching it.
Azael12

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

Yes it is possible to get rich with crypto, with the right strategy and by researching.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

for us of course you will get rich faster with you can make an investment now, because now the price is also low so you will more profit in the next few days with higher price.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
  Hey man you go t it right ' it's really possible to get rich not just in crypto but anything unless you devote your time and ability, skills and passion. Back in crypto, If you had enough capital to invest then reaching your dream is easy to achieve because investing had many opportunity as long as do it with full knowledge and determination.
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

the main reason we are all here - we believe the crypto is able to make us if not a millionaire, but still a little richer. Now is not the best period for the market, and better not to trade - wait. But I feel like we're about to get some good news. Even now, not all bad, some coins are being pumped sometimes  and let us make a profit
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Most of the old user's in this forum probably get rich right now and I think that everyone else in the crypto-sphere would also have a chance to get rich as long as you do the right investment on potential coins and stay away from scam projects.

yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Hello guys,

Everything is possible in crypto bro! But before you will get into getting rich you have to make sure first that you put your funds in the right coin than can give you that profit and of course you have to diversify your funds also.

nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

Most of the old user's in this forum probably get rich right now and I think that everyone else in the crypto-sphere would also have a chance to get rich as long as you do the right investment on potential coins and stay away from scam projects.

This is not that easy, we're not in the old years. In the very early stages of the era, people were able to get rich with coins. Now, it's not that easy to get rich, because the competiton is hard now.
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Definitely yes dude! But you can't think with greed, you have to have patience. You can get tremendous profits with crypto, in fact there are people who already participate in bounties and earn up to $ 1500 per month. In the same way you can also lose all your money. The recommendation is to study a lot, be patient and continue to strive for this market that is becoming more popular every day.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Yes, there are many people who joined cryptocurrency become wealthy because of it. It depends on how well you managed your investment. And how you do bounties and how good you are in trading. There are several factors needed to consider in cryptocurrency. The perfect timing of everything will lead to you to become successful.

Of course there is a possibility that you can be rich with crypto. In fact, there are so many people who became rich with it that's why there are many people who are new in crypto who thought that crypto is a get rich quick scheme. Many people participate in those pumps and dumps because they want quick profit but eventually give up because instead of having more profits, they end up losing. You should have a plan on how to get rich with crypto may it be investing, trading, mining or any way to acquire more crypto. It would just depend on how you will be able to manage it properly to have more profits.
Cryptocurrency offers great opportunities to earn and to gain profit. There has been many claims that cryptocurrency can bring richness to people. Cryptocurrency is a platform and an instrument that provides quality of living, however, I strongly believe that it's us who can contribute richness and success to each of our lives. It's the result of our hardwork, manage finances, and strong will to achieve richness. We are the engine that can make cryptocurrency function and in return it can also contribute welfare back to its people.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

of course mate, cryptocurrencies still can bring you a good profit, its just the matter how you do that. many various way to get some cash on crypto.
trading and mining is the most favourite to the whole people over here. after you know how it works, the next step is depends on how much capital you have.

the opportunity to get profit still available.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

it's depend on your ability and a skill to get it
nothing impossible to get rich in the crypto but if you have a knowledge to get it.
Precisely! We all can be rich but the way we want it to happen is what makes a difference. It's up to us how we manage to take the opportunities from cryptocurrency and nourish it. Richness is for those who are willing to take the risks, those who deal failures positively, to live dreams continuously no matter how less or great challenges are, focus on what you want, and have passion in it.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

Well if you are talking about 100x then now it is not easy for any ICO, however 10x-20x is quite possible with good project ICO, recently concluded ICO (MTC) goes 10x, so good projects still have a good chance for huge profits.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

Hello guys,

You probably can, if you pick the right coins.

By right coins of course i mean you will have to be picking low value coins but with potential to be really great and overtake the likes of bitcoin or ethereum. This is increasingly difficult now though because so many people are watching the crypto industry and any new potentially good coins are quickly bought up.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Of course, it's possible. For beginners, this possibility exists if they participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops. For more experienced people and those who have any funds, trade and participation in ICO will suit. At all, the cryptocurrency world offers many ways to earn, there would be a desire.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

This market is still so young, things are only starting and the possibilities of blockchain are so huge, I think we can't even imagine 90% of its future possible applications at this point. So yeah, I guess you could still get "rich" (whatever that means) with crypto.

The only issue you have is the fact that most people who post this kind of threads do not have the patience to wait for the future. So not sure if YOU could get rich with crypto.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: