Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71493 times)
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:14:56 PM

Getting rich using crypto is a big risk especially when investing . There are only 2 option its either you end up with nothing or it will the biggest gift you will ever recieve in your whole life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:21:41 PM

Of course my answer is Yes. Because I believe the price of crypto will rise to a bigger price after this. The price of crypto in the market has also increased slightly for today. So I prefer to keep my coin for the moment and will sell it when the price goes up.

I also think that everybody, who is ready to work hard, can become rich, especially if he works with the cryptocurrency. the crypto industry offers too many ways to make money - just do not miss your chance.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:28:01 PM

Of course my answer is Yes. Because I believe the price of crypto will rise to a bigger price after this. The price of crypto in the market has also increased slightly for today. So I prefer to keep my coin for the moment and will sell it when the price goes up.

I also think that everybody, who is ready to work hard, can become rich, especially if he works with the cryptocurrency. the crypto industry offers too many ways to make money - just do not miss your chance.
true the crypto world is full of surprises many become rich when the market up but at the moment the market conditions are very bad so be careful when buying coin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:29:48 PM

In as much as I would rather say that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme, I chose to agree that we can get rich from it eventually of we have patience, play smart, hope for the best but expect the worst.

Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:10:52 PM

Why not? It's very possible, as long are you are willing and focused. Getting brich in cryptocurrency business would be a very nice achievement especially for some of us that are small time investors
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:43:22 PM

With lots of work and information it is possible to make any income from 0! You really are not rich, at least mentally! From the moment you consider a few thousand dollars as wealth, you are relying on material and non-mental abilities. Wealth is something that surpasses any material, in fact the sum of materials can be a good consequence of your mental wealth. So it's important to change your mindset and understand that when you put impositions, it'll be! Cryptocurrencies may come to ease this due to volatility or even take all your money.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:37:14 PM

Why not? It's very possible, as long are you are willing and focused. Getting brich in cryptocurrency business would be a very nice achievement especially for some of us that are small time investors
Of course, you can make up for 2016, when even newcomers had the opportunity to make a good profit. But today, with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, even professionals with experience have rather big problems with preserving their funds, not to mention a good amount of income.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:53:03 PM

Of course, you can make up for 2016, when even newcomers had the opportunity to make a good profit. But today, with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, even professionals with experience have rather big problems with preserving their funds, not to mention a good amount of income.
I guess there is no problem with a trade that we can do. every day I do the daily trading at the Exchange. and every day I tried with different assets, I choose the asset with the highest trading volume on that day.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 01:27:02 AM

Yes or no, this depends when you enter in crypto, when you buy and how long hold the coins until sell. If you buy when price was 20k$ for bitcoin and sell now you lose a lot, if you still wait and bitcoin price grow at 100k $ then you win a lot. So this is like have a good or bad synchronization.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:12:25 AM

many people are already rich in crypto one of my own friends.
in 2016 he bought xrp very cheap and he sold it at the end of 2017 at a very expensive price now all of his needs are met
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:31:19 AM

many people are already rich in crypto one of my own friends.
in 2016 he bought xrp very cheap and he sold it at the end of 2017 at a very expensive price now all of his needs are met
at that time, many rich people suddenly arrived at crypto but this time moment it is the opposite that many people have started to die in the crypto world, market can't be up ,for a long time

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:59:25 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency will bring me a good profit. The last two years I have been making money on the cryptocurrency market. That is why I believe in the blockchain.

Like you there are many people have kept a lot of faith in cryptocurrency which is helping them to grab more coins in the market because in 2017, a lot of people bought the coin at the very high value and this makes many people lost their value. So it is always good to wait for the market recovery to become rich with the cryptocurrency.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:25:15 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
You can definitely get rich with crypto, now many people have become rich with it, but you can also become poor with crypto if you don't equip yourself with knowledge and skills.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:53:30 AM

It is not easy to get rich with cryptocurrency for that, we need to have a strong portfolio, for that, we need to research a lot about the coins. Of course, many people will suggest investing in top 100 coins in CMC, but at the same time we should not dumbly invest in them, we should always research whether they have any active developments recently. Not only research you need to have enough patient while holding the coins because through your patience you might become rich with the cryptocurrency holdings.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:39:32 AM

Yes, 2021 waves are coming and i have hope that it will again give some big billionaires to our ecosystem. 2019 feels like a rap an same goes with 2020.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:40:34 AM

of course. crypto market is very new. and has a very huge potential. the raises were just a beginning. some weak projects will become shit and stronger projects will come and make people rich again.

turn the page
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:33:42 PM

of course. crypto market is very new. and has a very huge potential. the raises were just a beginning. some weak projects will become shit and stronger projects will come and make people rich again.

not only that. we can actually get that wealth. but we also of course have to have a strong determination to be the best, and we must think positively about the development of crypto, even though crypto is like that.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:39:06 PM

Well if youre too lucky then yes, crypto investment is one of the easiest way to become wealthy in just a short period of time. Investing  to crypto for some is a life changer ,or otherwise the opposite comes you will up losing all what you have.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:45:09 PM

Well if youre too lucky then yes, crypto investment is one of the easiest way to become wealthy in just a short period of time. Investing  to crypto for some is a life changer ,or otherwise the opposite comes you will up losing all what you have.
it's only for those who are lucky. to get rich quickly with crypto I don't think it's the right choice. indeed through investment we can get a big profit, but to determine investment assets that can give us immediate big profits, of course we have to learn a lot. everything needs a process, nothing instant.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:12:11 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
You can definitely get rich with crypto, now many people have become rich with it, but you can also become poor with crypto if you don't equip yourself with knowledge and skills.
When you entire in the market this is very important i think. Who guys joined with crypto in 2017 they got big opportunities almost many newcomer getting rich early because end of the which year was remarkable in cryptocurrency. Now many big investors condition like poor.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: