Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inputs.io HACKED, 4K+ BTC stolen  (Read 5135 times)
haightst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:03:00 PM

Also anyone know what the foundation is going to do? They still have his site as a silver member.

~i'm a volunteer with the foundation ...what do you want me to do about it ? LOL  Roll Eyes

Prove it.

you wanna BET? lol =) 1 BTC? haaaa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffhuys

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:03:59 PM

Also anyone know what the foundation is going to do? They still have his site as a silver member.

~i'm a volunteer with the foundation ...what do you want me to do about it ? LOL  Roll Eyes

Prove it.

No. Also, type like a >12yo human being.

haightst

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:05:30 PM

Prove it.

No. Also, type like a >12yo human being.

~ 6yo thread here buddy!   Cool
goodtimes73

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:00:42 PM

Hello, if someone could please send this to Dumbfruit, I would appreciate it (I am a newbie and his pm is hidden from me).  I currently have a 28.58 btc balance on Coinlenders (under the name goodtimes 73), which does not include about 1btc in owed interest.  I am an unverified member of CL.  I have emailed Tradefortress several days ago but have not heard back yet.  Obviously I think he should pay all CL customers back, principal and interest.  Other that that, here is what I make of the current situation. 

TF obviously messed up, but his behaviour is highly unusual for an outright scammer.  I have read through most of the threads related to him, and (I think), all of them related to CL and inputs.  I have yet to see a single person definitively ID Tradefortress.  That tells me that he is still basically anonymous.  Yet, many people have reported receiving at least partial or even full refunds.  What outright scammer who has managed to remain anonymous offers refunds?  He could have absconded with the $1M + and never been heard from again.  It just doesn't make sense.  So, I think he is trying to make the best of a very bad situation.  I have no idea how much we might be offered back, but I would be surprised if it is nothing.  However, the situtation is basically a bank-run if everyone asks for their money back at once.  That is why I said to TF: I am willing to leave my coins in CL (assuming it stays open) to allow you to try to collect loans and so forth to pay me back in full.  From what I can tell, many other CL customers feel this way.  If so, we should make it clear that we do.  It seems that is by far the best chance of us getting paid back in full.  Of course, we should continue to be paid interest on our deposits.  At what rate, I don't know; that is negotiable.  I know many people here will find this naive in the extreme, but again, if you don't think TF is a scammer, this seems to me to be the best chance of getting paid back in full.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:54:40 PM

That is why I said to TF: I am willing to leave my coins in CL (assuming it stays open) to allow you to try to collect loans and so forth to pay me back in full.
Very nice of you.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
haightst

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:58:17 PM

Hello, if someone could please send this to Dumbfruit, I would appreciate it (I am a newbie and his pm is hidden from me).  I currently have a 28.58 btc balance on Coinlenders (under the name goodtimes 73), which does not include about 1btc in owed interest.  I am an unverified member of CL.  I have emailed Tradefortress several days ago but have not heard back yet.  Obviously I think he should pay all CL customers back, principal and interest.  Other that that, here is what I make of the current situation.  

TF obviously messed up, but his behaviour is highly unusual for an outright scammer.  I have read through most of the threads related to him, and (I think), all of them related to CL and inputs.  I have yet to see a single person definitively ID Tradefortress.  That tells me that he is still basically anonymous.  Yet, many people have reported receiving at least partial or even full refunds.  What outright scammer who has managed to remain anonymous offers refunds?  He could have absconded with the $1M + and never been heard from again.  It just doesn't make sense.  So, I think he is trying to make the best of a very bad situation.  I have no idea how much we might be offered back, but I would be surprised if it is nothing.  However, the situtation is basically a bank-run if everyone asks for their money back at once.  That is why I said to TF: I am willing to leave my coins in CL (assuming it stays open) to allow you to try to collect loans and so forth to pay me back in full.  From what I can tell, many other CL customers feel this way.  If so, we should make it clear that we do.  It seems that is by far the best chance of us getting paid back in full.  Of course, we should continue to be paid interest on our deposits.  At what rate, I don't know; that is negotiable.  I know many people here will find this naive in the extreme, but again, if you don't think TF is a scammer, this seems to me to be the best chance of getting paid back in full.

want me to work in getting your coins back for you?
 ~regardless imo the clock is ticking however you are going to do it, I'd get on that right away!!    Cool
goodtimes73

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:28:42 AM

That is why I said to TF: I am willing to leave my coins in CL (assuming it stays open) to allow you to try to collect loans and so forth to pay me back in full.
Very nice of you.

It has nothing to do with being nice.  TF should honor his debts, even if he can't discharge them fully right now.  If he can only offer partial refunds right now, every depositor should be given the option of leaving their coins in and being made whole at a later date.  That's the option I would choose.
crazyhorse

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:32:41 AM

Then take inputs.io off the website.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:34:15 AM

It has nothing to do with being nice.  TF should honor his debts, even if he can't discharge them fully right now.  If he can only offer partial refunds right now, every depositor should be given the option of leaving their coins in and being made whole at a later date.  That's the option I would choose.

Very nice of you.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
goodtimes73

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:49:01 AM

Very nice of you.
Very smug of you.
haightst

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:27:14 AM

~i'm a volunteer with the foundation ...what do you want me to do about it ? LOL  Roll Eyes

Then take inputs.io off the website.

*please reread my post as this was an open question~>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=324981.msg3561997#msg3561997
boogi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:47:50 AM

its disappointing it got hacked, it was a good concept
haightst

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:52:14 AM

obviously not ..?  Roll Eyes
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 03:14:34 AM

What you mean by it was a good concept  ? Explain please

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 03:18:34 AM

It was, for Tradefortress.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
JTrain_51

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:49:19 AM

Thanks for this post
Luckily I did not use this site or all my money would have been stollen lol

Undefeatable

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:51:34 AM

How much did you lost that makes you hate TF so much?

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:12:25 AM

Only stupid people lost a lot. Badbear isn't that dumb, I hope not as a global mod. Also aren't you angry at TF for getting us as a community bad press. This went all the way to engadget and major news organizations.
indeed, bad for bitcoin. but the fact is, re price, in a bull market like this, bad news cant do much

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 05:15:07 AM

Not how much lost but TF promise input.io is secure before

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 07:40:18 AM

0, I didn't have anything there.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: