Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?  (Read 1165 times)
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

Best guess: Thomas Edison's stance on this where he said "Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration".

I would quote Nikola Tesla over Edison if I knew of a good quotation Tesla made which applies here. There could be interesting contrasts between Edison and Tesla that are relevent. Tesla was a big idea guy who generally lacked capital. Edison was more about hard work and smart business than big ideas and had big capital support. In the AC versus DC electrical supply contest, Tesla defeated Edison. This could mean big ideas or the right ideas win against big capital, sometimes.

Your topic could apply to banks and fiat in competition to crypto currency. Banks and fiat have big capital. Bitcoin and crypto currencies have big ideas. Which is more important? Maybe we will find out.

Not at all. for my opinion that is not big deal.anyone says approach though if not educated while your starting a business
Business is not about you're propits.it is about those they you're serve. it is not about exalting,but about lifting you up

Albert Einstein: education is not the learning of facts but the training of mind to think

Its also in business... Grin

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?
although both are very important in starting a business but I think the big idea is more important, because by having a good idea you will know how best to benefit from the business you run. if you just mengandalakn large capital without any good ideas I think it is useless. your money will sooner or later be exhausted because you have no ideas or ideas to make your business grow rapidly.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

It is obvious that most people will say important thing in creating business is a large capital but in some aspect you need a big or bright idea on how you handle or manage your business to make it grow.
If you have lots of money as capital but you dont know how to operate your starting business then your capital will be lost or trash.
Even you have a small capital but you know how to make it big then you are  in the right track of managing a business.
RNLCK

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

Both Idea and capital is important to start business we need capital to buy goods and services and ideas to develop the business .Every business need profit with out profit no business can run long time .Like wise every  business need both capital and ideas to improve the business.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

In my opinion, I think both are very important. You have a lot of capital, you want to business and starting a business but you have no idea or idea is not suitable, you will certainly have many difficulties. And if you have a great idea but you have no capital, no conditions to implement it, then the idea does not work. Both play important roles, need to combine both to get the advantages, I think so
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

If you look into reality,the only important thing when starting a business is capital.Idea or other necessity can be bought by money,you can pay some expert to advise you about your new business.I know big idea is important but it just an idealism,without capital,you can start nothing.

It's both important, IMO.
But first we need Idea because without Idea, we are wasting our capital for nothing.
With Idea , we can manage the capital more efficient for upcoming project.

I try to build my own online shop and try to accept bitcoin after few month and it's help !
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

I think the answer is pretty much obvious. Of course you have to have a large capital in order to make your big idea feasible. Big ideas do not secceed with little efforts, especially money as capital. Yes we can make big ideas first, but it should be accompanied by small plans and plan B's. By achieveing those small plans you shall achieve your Big idea
I disagree completely with this you need a great idea, if you have one the money is almost irrelevant you just need to look at some of the biggest companies around the world and you will see that some of them began with people in their garage doing stuff they liked, and this is not only true for business this is true for almost anything think of great music bands, most of them began with some boys playing just to get some fun and most of them played with crappy instruments and yet since they had talent and they had good ideas they were able to make it big.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

In my opinion, I think both are very important. You have a lot of capital, you want to business and starting a business but you have no idea or idea is not suitable, you will certainly have many difficulties. And if you have a great idea but you have no capital, no conditions to implement it, then the idea does not work. Both play important roles, need to combine both to get the advantages, I think so

No doubt that both have their own importance and we cannot ignore the importance of anyone. In fact if you have good idea but do not have any capital for investment you can only think about and make new idea, but if you have a good investment but do not have any idea how and where to use your investment, you can only hold your investment and cannot get benefit from anyone, therefore it is too much important for you to have both a good idea and a good investment.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

Have you ever heard of the saying that two is better than one? Then the two has to work together; you need bigger ideas and big capital too to start up a business. If you don’t have enough capital there is no way you can work on your ideas. Same thing applies to when you don’t have ideas, you will just keep on wasting your capital (money) on useless and unnecessary things. So you need both good ideas and big capital to start a good business. You shouldn’t lack anyone of these two.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

Starting a business needs a big capital, that is the most important for me. How can you start a business if you only have is just an idea? Useless,right? But you also need a big idea to work your business.  Capital and idea must work together in order to start a business and succeed.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

I choose  Big idea to Start for Business because if you have that Big Idea you gonna do better what you want do even if you can start to fund in small amount of capital you can succeed at the end your small capital will grow and grow and grow!, but if you choose big capital without accompanied by Big Idea is not worth it your business become suddenly shut down and totally closure. 

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

for me i prefer a big idea with less capital than having a big capital but dont have clear ideas.
Big ideas supported by hard work  can live with less capital ,just establish a feasible business idea that
your capital can afford. Most of the times creativity catches the attention of the market.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

I choose  Big idea to Start for Business because if you have that Big Idea you gonna do better what you want do even if you can start to fund in small amount of capital you can succeed at the end your small capital will grow and grow and grow!, but if you choose big capital without accompanied by Big Idea is not worth it your business become suddenly shut down and totally closure. 
If you have some good idea in your mind and that if you think like your idea will help you out in making of greater amount of money, then you can find so many investors as well because they will find your idea as a very good way of investing of money. I think so that having a good idea is more important than that of having a huge money and that you need to invest your money only when you have some good idea.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

For me Both if you want to be successful in your business, you need to have a big idea about running a business or to invest and you need to study the business before that to make sure the business really needs big capital. the big idea and big capital are so important that you make a business or you want to invest.

Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

You need both idea and capital because you cannot run a business if one is missing. You need a bright/ better ideas to make your business gets a high demand and also to become successful and you cannot start this if you doesn't have any budget or capital fir this ideas. So better to have the two.
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

I think having a big idea is more important, because if you have a great idea, you can raise investments for money. But after that, it's all execution. Ideas are worthless without execution.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

If you have an idea but without a capital, the idea was you could never be achieved? certainly difficult. the definite answer, of course, you have to have a new capital in advance you can think of ideas for investing or thus could open a business.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

For me it's both. If you have a big capital and the idea is not that big or good then it is good for nothing. You might lose your capital. Be careful also in providing a big capital during business start up. I would suggest that you would totally planned it.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

In every business of course, having a capital is the most important matter and idea was a secondary things which is next into capital. Those two for me which Capital and idea cannot be separated due to they are tandem.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

both , but must important is idea ,and you can find for some investor to make your idea come true
but if you have both , you can make your idea as fast as you can
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: