Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?  (Read 1165 times)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

It was both important, Big idea are not always come with big capital requirements. Others are successfully execute their business without having too much capital. Because their business not really require heavy expenses.

Some business grow fast because they have a big capital even the business model are almost the same with others.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?

Well in my opinion, the best thing to have between the two would be a big capital. Because if you have very big amount of money that you can throw in as capital in a business or in a crypto project, you will have the benefit of being able to find the best ideas there are in this industry or in the other since you can either pay for it or support it depending on the situation.

But even so, if the person with the big ideas is a hard working person, very resourceful and have great skills in convincing people into supporting his great ideas or plans, then I think it will be a completely different story but would be harder than having a great amount of capital.

That is what I think.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

I think,the two option is more important.Because without idea it can't work as well,then the capital isn't even low.It'll depend on the situation.Whenever there is more capital, it'll invest anywhere but it's not right.Investigate by investing in the selection.And investigate means big idea.So big idea and big capital on each other.

saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Big idea is more important when starting a business.Whatever the capital is more or less,if the idea isn't correct then it'll be lose.So before proper idea is needed,the focus of capital can't be hidden.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

For me to have a big amount of money or capital is important to start a new business. But you need also a good idea so that when you have capital or money it is easy to start a business,only to do is a hardwork,positive mind that you will be success on your business.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

Big capital should come first before big idea. You will just be frustrated if you have come up with such a good idea but in the end, you can't do it because of the lack of funds to do so. Having a small capital will only limit your idea but on the contrary, if you have a big capital, your imagination is your limit. You can so all sorts of things that you think will benefit you without worrying too much.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

For me to have a big amount of money or capital is important to start a new business. But you need also a good idea so that when you have capital or money it is easy to start a business,only to do is a hardwork,positive mind that you will be success on your business.

Clubbing together will give the more value for the money you are investing now. I mean that project will get successful for sure. There are many familiar projects comes to the market frequently but in that also who comes with the different proposal means they will be shine in the market.
For example recently FoxConn mobile started manufacturing mobile with the blockchain integration. Same thing with the different idea also go bigger in the market. Check the perfect ICO such kind of that invest if you want.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

Big idea is more important when starting a business.Whatever the capital is more or less,if the idea isn't correct then it'll be lose.So before proper idea is needed,the focus of capital can't be hidden.
Well you are right for me as well having good and big idea or huge knowledge about something is much better than having only big capital,. As in my own experience two of my friends invested in bitcoin, one of the friends bought a lot of bitcoin at once and sold recently at low price, so he earned small profit for panic selling, while the other one bough only few bitcoin he is holding till now so his profit is higher than the first one, so I think with big idea and planning we can earn huge profit.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

In starting a business it's big capital that is needed. If you have a very good, big and innovative idea without good capital it's just a wish that will never come true.
Approxilite

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

Well for me if you want to start a business is not only having enough capital but also you have a good idea because there are lots of businesses at first it starts good but it wont last longer, make a good decision and take more time to build an idea of having a business.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

you need them both, if you have big idea and you just have small capital then whats big idea can do in your business?

l4w

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

I think a combination of both, big money can make bad ideas into a decent project. With a great idea you can probably deliver a good product with limited funds, or get investments pretty easily.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

I think big idea matters more even if the capital that you have is nominal if you have idea then you can actually make the best out of .
It's not the money that always wins.
When we look closely we would be able to see that capital can be earned easily in the future if the idea is lit, where as with just money instead of getting the annual interest from the bank they are not that useful

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

In the era of crowdsale, your idea is the most important thing. People are willing to pay for idea that could make their life better, however there are a lot of scammers who use that zeal for personal enrichment. It reflects badly on the entire industry in general.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I have seen businesses that started  huge capital but could not stand the test of time due to lack of great ideas and innovations to take the business to the next level.Society is moving forward so a business that does well today might need some changes to be accepted in the near future.This is where ideas and innovations matter so if the business idea is vision less then in no time they business will be outdated.In my opinion big ideas are more important than big capital.If the idea is big enough,big capital c an always be raised.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

Both ideas and capitals are so important, because ideas without capital amounts to nothing, and capitals without ideas amounts to wastage, but capital play major role in esterblishment of business venture.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

When it comes to planning a business then of course must have big idea which is how to become your business good and successful in the future 'cause you will end up to stress and more problems if you don't have any idea how to progress your business.  And of course most important when you're planning a business is capital so that you can provide such things for your business.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

Money (capital) answereth all things. I just borrowed a Bible quote there. A big idea without a capital to back it up is a mere dream. It will die when the sleep is gone. Every idea has always come with a financial backup for it to be a reality. Sometimes that backup has come as direct from the big idea guy himself or from a sponsor. But there has always been capital support. Money is more important here.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

A big idea is always the most basic foundation for any sort of project to gain success and all the funding will arrive when the idea is shown to be unique to the world of investors. Just take the example of FileCoin which began with a wonderful idea of cloud storage and look at how much they grossed across all of their token sales.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

Without capital you don’t step forward anymore in the same way without Big idea you don’t go far. So both are important. But its true that if you have Big capital you run your business with your small or not so good idea. In this purpose I can say Big Capital is the First priority. If you fail with small Idea than they have the chance to run next with your bad experience or rest of the Capital. Now come to the Big idea, if you have big idea and you don’t have capital or big capital what will you do? You don’t anything with your idea either share your idea each other or friends to raised fund giving the reality of your idea. So both are So much important and you can’t be successful without combination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: