Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?  (Read 1156 times)
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Both, Because that's two that takes you to business success. because if you do not have one then there are so many things you can do to your business.
The most important for me is to have a big capital so that what ever your business is it can turn into reality.Let us be practical this time, how can build a business without capital?You must see to it that before you plan on your idea of having a business you can secure a capital first before thinking on what business you are going to build.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?
In building a business, the most important in my opinion it remains two things, big ideas, and big capital. Two things cannot be separated, without business ideas cannot be created, without business capital cannot run. Both should be able to go hand in hand, the idea to create business and capital to realize and run the business.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

If you built a business you need a big idea and big capital because built a business a joke because theres many things you consider about business and we all know it's risky so you need to think ten times about your business you build.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

Big idea without big capital is useless, big capital without an innovative idea is also useless. Nothing is more important here, that two things must be together. If you do not have an idea about you will build then you can invest in a  good project just read the whitepaper and start investing. But if you have a brilliant idea but do not have enough money to start then all you have to do is find an investor, simple as that.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Capital is important before we start bussiness but the most important thing right now is big idea. With great idea we can raising money from crowdfunding and collecting our capital. Many rich people have a lot money dont know how to start bussiness and they better investing their money on great idea

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:04 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 12:54:28 PM by dynospytan

When I was in college, one of my subject was entrepreneur. They taught us on how we can build a business and on how we can manage it. Actually, I believed on what my instructor said to us. She asked that question to us. A lot of us chose a big capital over a big idea but after we answered her question. She told us, for her, having a big / brilliant idea in terms of making a business is really important. Why? It is because no matter how much your capital is, whether it is small or big, having a brilliant idea will lead you to success. I realized that she was right. A lot of people just started in nothing or in just little amount of capital. It will just depend on you on how will you manage the business. Yes, we all know that both of them are really important but if I were given a chance to choose on what is really important I would choose the big / brilliant idea.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

That's not worth if you only have one of it. In putting up a business, you should acquire the ideas specially, selecting a products or services that is needed by the mass. Capital also plays an important role, if you have a lot of capital, there is a possibility that your business will grow instantly.
Capital and ideas are the characteristics of an entrepreneur. If you can't acquire even one of it, try to quit in putting up a business.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

I think the answer is pretty much obvious. Of course you have to have a large capital in order to make your big idea feasible. Big ideas do not secceed with little efforts, especially money as capital. Yes we can make big ideas first, but it should be accompanied by small plans and plan B's. By achieveing those small plans you shall achieve your Big idea
It does not matter, the most important thing is the idea of business development. Development team and development plans attract investors to accept and support business development. In particular, we need relationships that help companies survive and thrive because of the current high levels of competition.

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

I think is to have a large capital. Ideas will come out eventually but money, its not. You need to have a large money to put up a business and be ready of anything coz in business you dont know if it will click right a way or you have to wait for a couple of months or years to return your capital or investments.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:04:03 AM

Ofcourse big capital, you cant run a business if you dont have capital. Can you run a business with just an idea?NO RIGHT? Idea is just a minute, you can think of an idea in just an hour. So big capital is important to start a business.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

when you start a business you need to start in big capital because when you have to much idea bot dont have capital you wasting your chance so better yoy y have a big capital next is in idea on how to manage you business
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

when you start a business you need to start in big capital because when you have to much idea bot dont have capital you wasting your chance so better yoy y have a big capital next is in idea on how to manage you business

For me, it's the big capital because as a businessman you need it in order to pursue your business. Idea? Have been thinking if there is a big capital. Money is the key to start a big business, without money we can't move forward.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

I will say that you need have great idea at first. If you have great idea for business you don't need to have big capital, because today you can found associations of rich people who will invest money in good project. Or you can try with crowdfunding.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

Big capital can make the worst idea to a big seller. I see so many things that are just useless piece of crap, but they go such a good marketing strategy, the people buy it without thinking about beter alternatives who are cheaper. So you can have the best idea, but without a good capital or a big investors who helps you to promoto you product, you can not be successfull. And thats why bounty campaigns are so important for initial coin offerings!
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

If you want to start a business,what is need is great idea not big ideas, with the little amount you have have you can start something in a milestone before sourcing for fund to improve better.
Wise_man

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

I think idea first. Capital will not a problem when idea is great and more realistic.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

I think that One without the other is simply not real for existence. Try to get money if you have good ideas for business. Or vice versa, when you have money and start looking for where to invest it, so that money would work in business. This is another problem. Rather, when these opportunities are absent.
It depends though. You may be lucky to have a very huge brilliant idea, start small and before you know it with consistency, you may be able to build on that idea and make it big. Big ideas are always great and I do not see any limitations for them unless the ones you decide to place there.

The thing I have always known is that a lot of people have started small in the past and was able to build on the idea that they have and one thing is once people see the need to demand for your idea, the sky is already your starting point. Capital for sure will help you skyrocket your idea quickly, but the idea is the main factor for success.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea  or Big Capital?

It's obvious, it must be big capital. Even if you have the best idea in business if you dont have the capital for it, it will not be materialized. Capital is the first and foremost thing to be considered when putting up a business.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

You will need to have a good idea of the kind of business that you want to set up and at the same time you need enough capital though it all depends on the types of business that you want to start. All in all you will need the two for you succeed in your business if you really want to succeed in your business.
I have always believed in ideas. Idea naturally brings wealth and as long as you can push it out there, you would be surprised at the way it would boom, most especially if mother nature works in your favor.

The thing with idea is that if it is unique and something very usable that would attract attentions, there is no way you just would not make it big in whichever industry the idea is centered. Moreover money is always a booster, so if you have it both, it is always better, but if you are to choose one over the other, idea comes first.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Both, Because that's two that takes you to business success. because if you do not have one then there are so many things you can do to your business.
The most important for me is to have a big capital so that what ever your business is it can turn into reality.Let us be practical this time, how can build a business without capital?You must see to it that before you plan on your idea of having a business you can secure a capital first before thinking on what business you are going to build.

I don't think that it's needed in all circumstances, I mean if you're a developer than you can easily build something that doesn't require a huge upfront investment.
It all depends on what kind of business you want to start. I know people who've started a successful business with just a couple of hundred dollars in their bank accounts, without any external investment.

You just have to have the skills to build something yourself or learn those skills.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: