Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?  (Read 1157 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:50:14 AM

to start a business of course the first we need is capital, but what is the use of that capital if we do not have the expertise and knowledge to creativity in the business we will live, without creativity it seems we will lose compete, we need to create a fresh idea in the business not to lose competitiveness and be able to reach the desired target, but behind all that strong mentality and courage to start it's the most basic thing we have to have, it's useless to have a big mountain idea and capital if we do not dare to start because most think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:05:52 AM

Both are needed, they work together to achieve the success of the business chosen.Putting up a business starts with a great idea and to put up it into action big capital is needed.In some cases, in bitcoin technology with Satoshi ideas it gives hope to humanity and as of nowadays many were benefited in terms of financial aspects.

Even with both these combined majority fails. How can so many people fail and what are the reasons behind this failure? Everyone should have done their field work, planned efficiently, invested wisely and most of all worked hard to make the business successful. They had been knowledgeable in their own business idea but the lack of proper guidance and implementation skills is what must have gone wrong. They had failed to understand the business of business and they allowed their lives to be ruled by their business.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?
You need to have both in tandem to be successful in a business, you need to have a good idea and a starting capital to be successful and you need to have the skills to convince others and market your product and a good team is always important for a successful business, that means that the people you hire in the beginning determines how long you will go in your business.

Where we can use our big ideas if we can not start a business. And it is hard to acknowledge but it is true that because of the presence of money, people can move widely and can live better in our society. Of course, when starting a business, one of the most important things is your investment or capital. Great ideas and strategies are worthless without capital because no one can start any business without it. Business creation usually relies on capital because it is a money issue and we all know that money is needed in our daily transactions in life
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

Money is an essential part of a startup and is the most important part. If you don't have the capital to advertise and implement it, the biggest or best idea won't help you.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

For me, I think the most important is a big idea. If the idea for building a business is great, it can be executed even with a small capital. There are a lot here in my country that started as a small business and since it is a good idea, it eventually became successful. They started to expand and had many branches because many investors would like to invest in that business.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

I agree of more important when starting a business is having a big capital because you wont able to start you business without a capital like here in my country people always say that they only need some budget for their small business that they wanted to build. I mean is even a small idea of making a business needs to have a small capital so big idea must also have a big capital to make his/her business.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
usahaali03

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

I think the ultimate thing in business is, not office, not high technology, not even product but OFFER ..

good products without good paying will not sell.
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

This will equally answer the question HOW TO PRODUCE? Before a business could take up, your big idea is needed first and that is what they call business strategy and this will bring about the capital bases.
With or without, capital remains constant so place your business idea first.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Starting a small business can be expensive. There's the initial capital outlay, business licensing, and hardware and officeware procurement. To start a business, choosing the appropriate and potential product is very important. I think the smart house living industry should be the most potential and profitable in the near future. So it will be wiser if you choose a innovative and practical smart household product to start your business.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

Yes we need first the big idea before running a business, but the most IMPORTANT is big capital because you cant run a business if you dont have money to put a business.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

I think we need both big idea and big capital in starting a business. Having a big idea without capital is useless because you don't have any budget for your ideas. And having big capital without a wise plan is also useless because where do you spend that money if you don't have any plan to do. You can't run a business without this two.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Ofcourse big capital is the very important when you do start business because if you haven't this thing everything will be useless. If you have a lot of idea then you haven't enough money you can't run to do this because you can't provide the things needed for the business. But if you have a big capital and big idea then you can start for it assureness that everything will be good and fine.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

As far as bitcoiny is concern, in regards to your question, i think you should have the capital you needed first before you invest, ideas comes next on how will you spend your profit, where would you invest it again, but if you are asking in general what is more important with those two, aside from investing in bitcoin, capital and ideas are the two main factor if you want to start a business, they play a big part in your decision making.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

Yes we need first the big idea before running a business, but the most IMPORTANT is big capital because you cant run a business if you dont have money to put a business.

Actually both is necessary to start a business big capital and big ideas. Both are good to have and important to run a business. Big ideas to be successful in the business also capital without this you can't achieved good.
7Dyoknga5

Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Big capital would be better. You can even buy ideas if you have a big chunk of money in you suitcase.Let's be practical and state the obvious that some people fail in opening up their own business because of low or no capital resources.

Well there's an alternative to that though. You can go to banks for loans but again they need collateral for that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

I think a big capital is the most important thing before starting any business, because without enough money covering the whole needed requirements for the business, even with the mostattractive idea you aren't able to turn your dream into reality.
But I am agree that a good and genuis idea is also required to make a successful buisness.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

I believe that while starting a new business, good execution and good team are the most important factors. I have seen many shitty ideas making millions and some great ideas failing with a huge loss. A good team is a flexible backbone of any business that executes the plans as per the direction of the brain and other factors are important but those factors are not a big deal to handle. If someone is willing to give me two factors to run the business, I would pick a great team and leaders with high potential.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

Yes we should have balance between both good idea should be use to invest big capital, as when you take start to join business then try to make good and investment with right and good idea as invest on right time and use your mind to earn profit for not selling your investment at low price, so to me both are important as you can’t make business without capital to invest and you can’t get profit without good idea about investment.
octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

I think idea means big idea is important, but dont know the reason
dogz12

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

No matter how big your idea of a business maybe if you dont have the capital to support it then it would not be viable. Even a lesser idea of a business can become great if you have sufficient capital to start with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: