Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8861 times)
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

I think that we should have expected similar changes in the market and therefore we need to make forecasts for better understanding.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

yes this is the world of crypto, all surprised. many people are upset with bitcoin now. but what to do it is a risk for a plunge in the world of crypto. just enjoy
You won't cry if you understand the price movement of crypto and how risky it is as an investment.
Being matured will help you to hold because that means you understand there are times that the price is down and up, it's not only a one movement
that is why it's called the price is volatile, educate yourself and you'll be good for long term journey here.
No one enjoying the moment of losing a lot of money , that's why you need to put the free money only , not the money that you are using urgently for your daily needs , you won't find good times here , all just the feeling of depressed , under pressure and a sure loss in the end.
Imagine when you put $1,000 for example , invest it for 1 year keep it for no matter what and see how much your money grow without any pressure. No one crying, no one swearing , just keep making profit.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
chicken Campus

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

I think I agree with you, if we want to participate, we have to face it. Crypto world full of surprises, can make a person suddenly rich and can make someone become poor suddenly. So do it at your own risk. And also and if you do something to make cryptocurrency closer to people, then cryptocurrency will be appreciated more than now.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Totally agree with you. Investing in crypto-currencies is a high-risk investment. And you need to learn the right investment. And some people come to this market and think that by buying any coin they will instantly be enriched. And then they cry about the lost money.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

That kind of people are not real investors they are just bandwagons who wants to join the hype of cryptocurrency not knowing that there also risk like volatility and etc etc.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

The crypto world is now in the bull run, so i don't see the reason of crying for crypto for months till the end of this year.

lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

I think the order of the rise has come, do not worry, there is no need to worry no matter what a big drop, but we dont think so, we think it will be a good day ahead
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

How much coins do you have? Well, the more you invested, the more you get anxious with the value. I even have few coins for now, since I only used my Bounty tokens in trading, even with a little drop, it is painful to see but I'm convincing myself that it would be fine.

kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Well it is all because of the new comers that was such a cry baby and all they do is ask if they are going to lose a lot due to a red in prices even though we all know that the price is way more higher than the price about a couple of weeks ago. I hope their nonsense discussions would come to a rest because those posts somehow ended as shit posts.
RadikGG

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

yea, you totally right dude, if oyu are investing in crypto you must understand all risks. Most of people what to get rich immediatly, because they heard someone did, but everyone cant be so lucky =) be patience and some day you will good profit
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

"Investing is legalized gambling"?
Although I understand your frustration, it is clear that you have a skewed vision as to what investing is.
Or perhaps you were just trying to make a point?

Investing is not a game of chance at all.
Through the analyzation of quantifiable metrics (GDP, Market economics, Cash flow, Interest and appreciation rates, etc) you can make fairly accurate predictions as to where money is going and what will be profitable.
Of course, it would be impossible to predict to the very dollar or cent and saying at specifically this time an asset will rise 12% in value is impossible too.
But if you educated yourself and continuously informed yourself with relevant data, you will see that your risk rate is DRASTICALLY reduced.

For crypto, it is more unpredictable because of the volatility, but even in speculative markets there is a wealth of information to analyze to make informed trading choices.

Those that are whining and complaining jumped in which get rich quick mentality, they are probably the types that are most suceptible to being scammed.
But those who say investing is gambling will never see their portfolio reach it's full potential.

pluto1970

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

It seems to me that everyone should understand the risk of the crypto-currency market. In this hard time, crypto currency is saving for us. I just advise you to study the market. and invest only in a decent currency.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Personally, I'm satisfied with everything and more than, the coins in which I have invested all my funds, are now growing quite well.
Talkincrypto50 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

"Investing is legalized gambling"?
Although I understand your frustration, it is clear that you have a skewed vision as to what investing is.
Or perhaps you were just trying to make a point?

Investing is not a game of chance at all.
Through the analyzation of quantifiable metrics (GDP, Market economics, Cash flow, Interest and appreciation rates, etc) you can make fairly accurate predictions as to where money is going and what will be profitable.
Of course, it would be impossible to predict to the very dollar or cent and saying at specifically this time an asset will rise 12% in value is impossible too.
But if you educated yourself and continuously informed yourself with relevant data, you will see that your risk rate is DRASTICALLY reduced.

For crypto, it is more unpredictable because of the volatility, but even in speculative markets there is a wealth of information to analyze to make informed trading choices.

Those that are whining and complaining jumped in which get rich quick mentality, they are probably the types that are most suceptible to being scammed.
But those who say investing is gambling will never see their portfolio reach it's full potential.
I was making a point. There are a lot people out there that turn it into gambling by not doing their research and guessing more than using actual reason and confirmed data.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

It was a very nice title and explanation. Uninformed investors, who have no experience, who have tried every investment idea they have heard, and who invest in making analyzes as if they are a great analyst, are constantly looking for ways to deteriorate. With this title, we can send a nice message for all of them. Let's see what the ending sons are like. I support this issue until the end, amateur investors do not cry! Smiley
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Investing your money is a big risk and big decision that we need to consider. By risking your money in investing is not a wrong decision, it is the privilege to lighten our lives. To make your life successful you always need to risk and be positive.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

Well said. I also don't like those who were crying during recent btc crash even those people don't post positive when market rose aggressively. When market starts dropping they all come out and posting very negative that impacts many  crypto investors. Actually some people jump in the market for real quick profit but unfortunately they loss because they don't have enough knowledge about crypto they act on others words. They trade like a gambler. I agree one should always calculate the risk before investing in crypto.

Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

most people can't be patient crypto currency is not like gambling or pool
crypto  take much time and hardworking if you want to make it big
crypto currency market is real if you are wise you can't cry my mate

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:51:02 AM

You're right but the problem is its a human nature to jump in to any investment opportunity that promising a good return. I bet some newbies here entered in crypto world because of others hearsay that you can make money easily. Then if something bad happened they will panic and become worried, and will start to create similar thread asking if there's a chance for cryptos to recover. I used to it but its really annoying because they dont understand the nature of how things work in cryptos.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:00:54 AM

Some people would just immediately join or buy something without knowing the risk involve because they heard from someone that they are earning from it. This is what happened with the hype last December. There are many people who bought above $10k and possibly near all time high and now are left with half of their investment or even 1/3 of it. Some even borrowed money just to invest on it and now swimming with debts because they can't pay the interest. The ones who are crying are mostly newbies in crypto and some of them even sold their coins and left crypto without planning of turning back. Sometimes people only learn when they do the mistakes themselves so it is either they get up again or just totally quit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: