Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8861 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
I am agree with the quotation! Why does the people always feel bad if they can't handle the current situation of their life? People wanted to gain in crypto but they always have saying and complains when the price goes down. Why? Because people don't want to lose their capital though they know this is a risky thing. If they can't handle the bear market then they must finish their transaction with cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:55:03 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 12:51:14 AM by justine11

Indeed we know that many investors lost huge amount of money because of the price crash but you know it's just a money it can be recover by any means wages, price increase and many more you invested in bitcoin means you know the risks of losing money in this investment so, you don't need to cry and whine here in this forums that you lost money in bitcoin because you are not alone.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

People are upset because bitcoin is destroying the altcoin market. But most of them probably also FOMO'd when bitcoin was like 15-20k which was a very stupid thing to do.
JPNM8

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:02:38 AM

I agree...if you invest you have to be prepared for the worst.

Maybe I’m delusional but I feel that cryptocurrency will rise and those that invest in good projects will be rewarded one day...whether that be in a month, 2 months, year or couple years. I have 10 coins/projects that Ive invested in, there used to be loads more but I’ve recently trimmed it down and narrowed down my portfolio to coins which I really believe in. Because I believe in them, during these dips I’ve been buying to lower my average. I know shit could hit the fan at any point and my money disappeared but I have faith that the market will pick up.

If you invest in something that you believe in instead of just investing in something because rumour has it that it will moon then you tend to not to worry so much as you know eventually you’ll be rewarded. And if you really believe in a project and the price keeps dipping, buy more to average down should you have money available.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

Yes , just wait patiently for a few month more, so can be recover lose. And make other strategy to recover lose by doing and learn trading. Always patient and learn from previous mistake is good way to make money.

ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

investing in cryptos is a risky venture but most people joining the space doesn't see it that way, they think it's all about gain and gain and they are not well informed so when everything goes red, they will cry because they invested everything they have forgetting the cryptos rule.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:31:58 AM

cryptocurrency is really risky and very volatile and you should know this before investing. but some/many invest without knowing this as a result they cry, spread panic , spread negative news to everyone. not all the time you will gain profit and many times you also loss also. well it is really annoying to see people like this
sinichi homes

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
I agree with you, here too many are crying like not ready with the risk they take. but it's humane when it goes up they are very very happy but when it comes down crying like crazy.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:04:22 AM

many are like that because they feel that their capital will be lost on crypto. Maybe they are still new so devastated about this. pretty sad if many people crying because this is because this is the usual thing. the main risk is that volatile if entered in crypto.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:23:57 AM

I agree with you. We should not panic, because crypto gives us great opportunities for earning. I'm sure that you can make money both in a growing market and in a falling market.
I'm sure about that too. Because a lot of new ICO will be attract many new members - and they will buy BTC or ETH or something else.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:26:19 AM

I think we should make everything clear and make more research. We can make more money with a good invesrtment.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

Now many beginners investors bought the beginnings of 2018 on highes wash tears.
There is a simple rule:gain some experience before investing large sums.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

There will always be people crying about cryptocurrency prices.  People will always cry when the prices of bitcoin falls or even when it goes up too fast.  This is part of the game.  It's an open market and everyone is welcomed.  Yes, it does get annoying seeing these types of posts. 
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

Yes, I know, but I hope you also feel the pain for users who bought at the top. That is their rights to cry or not.
I agree that there is big risk involved in investing in crypto. But as a community, I think we should support each other.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

I don't think that those cry babies understand what is the true meaning of INVESTMENT specially how cryptocurrency works. Those people just entered crypto without proper advise, knowledge and information about what is going on these past few days that affected the price of all cryptos. I agree with you that investment can be consider as gambling but your losses can be minimize by using technical and fundamental analysis. I might say that those people are spoon-feeders.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

I don't think that those cry babies understand what is the true meaning of INVESTMENT specially how cryptocurrency works.
They don't really know what cryptocurrency stands for. What they only understand is that cryptocurrencies are bound to be up and it will never go through a correction to make the market  balance.

I think we should make everything clear and make more research. We can make more money with a good invesrtment.
How can we make everything clear if those people who are crying about crypto's fall are not even stopping. Yes we can make more money and we already landed on a good investment but they don't appreciate on how good it was.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

I agree, stop crying already dudes. Investing is really a risky way of earning money. It's the same as the saying goes ''No pain, No gain''. If your really want something you have to earn it on the hard way. Because this way you'll effort will be rewarded. And one time you'll just say that it's worth it. There's no meaning on blaming ICO that does not provide the expected outcome. Because that problem is that you expect too much from something that you already know that isn't sure. That's what risk is, just carry the consequence if you really want to succeed in investing. There is no 100% chance of profit in investing. Because if there is then I believe poverty is already solved a long time ago.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

if you see anybody crying over crypto, they are probably the newbie who think they can get rich quickly through investing in cryptocurrency. many of them join the cryptocurrency last year when the bitcoin went rogue with a lot of media writing about it. today reverse is the case as bitcoin is now below 9k and i do not see bitcoin going $20k anytime soon because its even having difficulty breaking 9k barrier the last time we saw btc going below 7k so who know what will happen again this April
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

many are like that because they feel that their capital will be lost on crypto. Maybe they are still new so devastated about this. pretty sad if many people crying because this is because this is the usual thing. the main risk is that volatile if entered in crypto.
Indeed people who hate the average may be sure to lose because of cryptocurrency so I think sekarnag this is a suitable time to prove to them that what they say it is a big mistake
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

I am not crying about crypto even though I have lots of them.
The reason is simple: the dump is temporary, we will see another round of growth sooner or later.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: