Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8861 times)
kavishka

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

i think I agree with you, if we want to participate we must deal with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
I support your statement and I think you pointed the correct one, there are really many cryptohunters that are crying about the dip, but who knows when it will dip or recover? No one, that is why I am also bothered by that kind of attitude, dip and recover is part of this industry, so they must handle it, life is not always at the top, sometimes you are at your lowest! Smiley
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

definitely you are right those who don t know how to play the game,you are allowed to get out immediately so first you have to take all of risks and then start to invest on it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

if in my opinion fully support this decision, because it is very good to say that the financial investment market itself is very risky in the future, because The fact is that many understand their power and invest in other areas of life, but there are people who think to go with luck. And the market can not make big profits now.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

That's the way you live when you enter the world of crypto. Do not invest if your have a lack of knowledge. You really need to accept what will happen to your investments. Because crypto is the most
Highly risk investments. In reality, if you have a bit of knowledge in here, you’ve been get 50/50 or maybe lose everything.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

There are two sort of individuals. The first is crying about circumstance on market,because all their cash in cryptographic forms of money. What's more, another part is purchasing everything with extensive rebate. The inquiry is who are you.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

It must be admitted that this year many investors are crying because invest crypto, they continue to complain because they feel the loss in invest, of course to avoid the crying then we must hold for a long time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

That's the way you live when you enter the world of crypto. Do not invest if your have a lack of knowledge. You really need to accept what will happen to your investments. Because crypto is the most
Highly risk investments. In reality, if you have a bit of knowledge in here, you’ve been get 50/50 or maybe lose everything.
Knowledge is not much importatn here we just need the commonsense to make profits,most of the people will moan when there is just a dump happens and they will expect the return in very short term but if they understand that most profitable and effortless is long term holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
vbscarred

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

You don't have to cry about anything. Always invest only free money! And then you will not be sad about the cryptocurrency and the market what it is right now. Have patience and the market will please you
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Well you you are right but stop putting it in such a way that even tramples on other people's emotions because if you have lost 30% of your money in your bank account, you would not be speaking like that. But I agree with you though.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Couldn't agree more on this. That is why I only do bounties and not real investing. When I buy coins I buy cheap ones at the price of maybe 10 dollars or less. Like I watched a movie or something you know or eat at Mcdonalds type of investment. If you lose then no regrets. If I win and sometimes I do, then I buy more of the same coin and wait again. Like everybody says Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

"Remember investing is literally legalized gambling." definitely. I never regret investing in cryptocurrencies. I believe in the long term we will be the ones who are happy.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

"Remember investing is literally legalized gambling." definitely. I never regret investing in cryptocurrencies. I believe in the long term we will be the ones who are happy.
I couldn't agree more, actually because first of all it's our own choice that we invested in bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is the number one top alternative coin of all time and because of it's high value.. So, if it get fail then don't complain. It's your own choice and we cannot control bitcoin.

Y U MAD AT ME
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

I agree with you, if we want to participate we must deal with it. Crypto world full of surprise, can make someone rich suddenly and can make someone poor suddenly. So, do with your own risk.

I also agree with you, indeed we should dare to take risks if it will invest in crypto, we should not only think of profit but also have to estimate
the losses to be gained, if not dare to take risks then do not even think to join in crypto world, never start something with a doubt

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

in the first place you have experience lost for your life to get learning and strategy to how handle it the other miners in BTC waste money for trading because they do not know yet so we practical in your self.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

They just see crypto like something method that can earn money, but beside that, there are some risk that they have to know and understand. So, they have to be more careful and be patient to get profit.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

In order to become successful people in the world of crypto currency, we must completely disconnect all our emotions. Very often we make mistakes due to the fact that we are exposed to momentary emotions.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

this is a very hard time for me when every penny in my pocket is all gone. I think I'm out, get my money out for living,  this market made my money stuck for too long.
no lunch is free, I didn't understand it enough to make such a big money like others.
I wasn't crying.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

When we enter in the realm of crypto we need to make an assertion that this progression does not imply that will right away make us rich tomorrow, many individuals who dream too high and not focus on the hazard that later on he can be. Each achievement requires a procedure and furthermore business except if it is your life loaded with ponders
GoodHounter

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

the recent panic and statements about the failure of bitcoin annoy me too. it's good that the market decline is over and bitcoin is growing in price again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: