Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8861 times)
Italy_Foot

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

Many simply think that in this world everyone should only make excess profits and be fabulously rich. Although in reality everyone who thinks so, remains at the broken trough, alas.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Crypto is worthless for this time, a lot of us is still hoping for the big changes. But a whole community trying to divert their expectations to be aware of disappointed. By simply doing another thought on how we recover in such a big dip of a market exchange.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

I fully agree, people come here know what risk they are taking and most importantly know that the market is a big volatility , I think that people should learn more about the market before you enter

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Crypto is worthless for this time, a lot of us is still hoping for the big changes. But a whole community trying to divert their expectations to be aware of disappointed. By simply doing another thought on how we recover in such a big dip of a market exchange.
true, compared to the last year crypto is so worthless now,but i think it's start to recovering slowly although until now there has been no significant increase

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

Stay calm and believe in crypto. It happened to all existing markets, that after a big pump, the market was down for a few years and it is happening now in the crypto space. Just hold your savings in crypto and you will be reach in the nearest future. Just be patient.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

although everyone believes BTC will rise again but because of uncertain time makes people upset and sometimes they sell their asset loss before the time. and will regret it later.
behind our patience until we are finished waiting
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Now almost everyone is crying for the crypto market, the value of the coins is constantly decreasing, and they will fall sharply in the future so we keep on patience, because there is only patience. can bring us many surprises
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

It is strange that such words said novice. And in general, I do not consider such topics acceptable. If you are not satisfied with something, you yourself can leave this forum. Since it is aggressive.
In place of practical advice you are pushing people to incomprehensible actions.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Now almost everyone is crying for the crypto market, the value of the coins is constantly decreasing, and they will fall sharply in the future so we keep on patience, because there is only patience. can bring us many surprises
patience is key when we experience losses and don't force to trade if the market is experiencing a price decline,
keep waiting for the market to return to normal.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

how do we not cry, nowadays a lot of scam projects,
Be careful, they seem to have very good projects. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in his project
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

I have come to understand that so many people are into cryptocurrency trading without understanding what it is all about, that is why you see so many of them crying during the bear market. Any expereinced trader knows when to sell or buy, it just needs experience and you will love crypto
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

There is no point in shouting and regretting their failures or asking endlessly on the forum what to do, no one knows exactly what to do, any advice carries the inaccuracy of calculations of the person giving this advice, you need to learn to extract experience from everything and it becomes better every day.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Really tired of watching people panic and constantly complain that everything is bad and that nothing good will happen, this is not true, because everything will be and will be many times better than it was in 2017
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

I don't blame other people if they are now crying because of the price decline happening in the market. Any people who'll experience lost may feel the same way. It is acceptable somehow, but we should all know that investing in Bitcoin is just like gambling. We can win or lose. That is why we should keep in mind that never invest money you can't afford to lose. That is one of the Golden rules in this field.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

true, compared to the last year crypto is so worthless now,but i think it's start to recovering slowly although until now there has been no significant increase
Indeed, the market is currently experiencing a price decline, but currently the price of the coin is much better in the market than in previous years which does not even have a price, at this time it can be said that there has not been a significant increase, but I am sure the crypto coin price will exceed the highest price

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

Really tired of watching people panic and constantly complain that everything is bad and that nothing good will happen, this is not true, because everything will be and will be many times better than it was in 2017

we don't need to think about people complaining. better just look at ourselves personally. because all that is back to us. do we also complain about all this or not. if I am personally grateful for this. because all must be grateful with sincerity.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

why we need to care what people's do if they get panic and sell their coins so fast and complain for what they done. For me if I buy a coin that drop I just sell it fast and buy it back when it over to fall. This way you can make more that coin for even more cheap price and I hodl it for a long term. Think positive at what you hodl and believe at your choices.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

I think you are right but for some investors who are just new to the crypto world and are not high risk takers would surely panic. All we need to do for them is to boost their morals and encourage them on how profitable and promising crypto can be for them only if the can be patient.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

That's true. The problem is that there are many young people and kids in cryptos nowadays that didn't bother to educate themselves well on both the gains and risks of cryptos before entering into it. They were only amazed by and interested in the gains. We should know the risks involved too.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

And who cries? On the contrary, you need to support yourself in cryptocurrency. Never give up. and always move only in front! Cryptocurrency does not like the weak and not patient. So that all the forces in hand and only win.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: