Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale  (Read 1027 times)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

Usually the pre-sale has a high minimum requirement of investment that most investors wouldn't be comfortable with or cannot afford.  These initial investors make up the foundation of a project and assume the highest risk so it only makes sense that they receive larger bonuses.  Many people wait for the public sale because they want to see how successful the presale went or because they only want to invest a little bit.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:46:11 AM

pre sale have low price on coins but limited and you can't just invest without researching. investor tend to follow ICOs if it start to get notice by others.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:22:59 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

because its useless if you join presale but the ICO don't get many investors.
people usually wait till at least Softcap reach to see ICO demand.
for me i usually do my own research to know their HYPE before decide to join ICO.
and if i find good ico with high HYPE i join Presale to get more benefit.

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

because theyre some that wanted to invest on the already working product and also if the pre sale is succesfull the public sale will get throught to it and get a lot of profits on it

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

It is usually in presale, you must contribute with a large minimum amount. e.g min contribution 1 ETH.
and on main sale, the minimum contribution less than presale, e.g : 0.1 ETH.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

You must contribute a large amount in pre sale to gain the bonus. it is limited for small investors.
but small investor can participate in public sale but less bonus to buy their ICO tokens.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

actually this is easy, in every pre sales of course the risk is very big. because the project is not necessarily run well. but after successful sales of pre ico, many people are more confident to invest in the ico. this is a simple example
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

People are waiting other people to invest first. Most of cryptocurrency invester are come to cryptocurrency investment with afraidness. There is no guarantee that their money back, most of investor always follow the trend so thay can keep playing safe.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

many investors are waiting for the project to reach a soft cap or not in pre-sales, as this is very influential in the main sales later.
sometimes in pre sale there are also projects with a very high minimum purchase, so only big investors can contribute.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

its the level of risk that measures the two. participating in presales is more risky than public sales and I think that is the reason why less people participate. another reason is that most time during pre sales some ICO limit the number of people who can join the presales and some also limit the total contribution and finally some investors measure the future success rate of an ICO by how long and how organised the pre sale was. so if the presale was soldout quickly its likely the project will be successful.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

Pre sale is very profitable as the tokens are cheaply available for the seed investors, its however risky as  the success rate of the coin cannot be determined just yet,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SHALARIBA

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
If the project has passed the pre-sale stage, it will be more likely that the project will successfully complete the ico and will soon appear on the exchanges. Where will cost much more!
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

ICO pre sale is where you get bonus before making it for public, many ico sales offer pre-sales where the project give you rewards like bonus tokens, thats because presale selling tokens with limited time and when ico near with public sell the bonus is decreasing, thats why pre-sale can give you bonus/ more tokens compare with public sale
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

Pre Sale can be a pretty good indication for an ICO and help you chose whether to invest or not.
Also you often have a minimum contribution amount that is pretty high with big bonuses, in order to attract big holders.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

because after the tokens are release on the market, the price will down in the bottom and sometimes it's lower than the presale price so this makes people waiting for the good time to buy the tokens. it is true that the price is jump high on the public sale but in a few minutes later, the price will only get dump too hard and the chance to get higher is small. only a few tokens that are not affected with this and they can get the stable price in the market after it's release.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

That is because, Firstly, in pre-sale, there is not so much marketing & promotion about the project, so because of it not so many people get to know about that specific ICO. Secondly, the minimum investment in a pre-sale stage is high not so many people can afford it & for a high investment, you need to submit KYC also because of it many people are not comfortable to submit their Identity documents. Lastly, the fundraising goal during the pre-sale stage is low, so as a result not so many get chance to invest if they miss it.
Also, some people are not investing in pre-sale because they are not sure whether the ICO will be successful or not so they wait & see if many people are investing & community is growing so they gain confidence & invest during ICO.

As the pre-sale stage is successfully completed so then project team use some funds from it for marketing & promotions for main public sale & then most people get to know about it & invest if they are willing, the minimum investment is also low, KYC is needed sometimes if they are going to do big investment & also fundraising goal is also kept high, hence so many people can take part in it till hard cap reached.
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

many factors are causing many people to invest in public sales rather than pre-sales. probably because of the limitation of the amount of investment in pre-sale, and also there are criminals who collect money for pre-sale and escape.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

some people might learn about the ICO only at the later stage, so they can't invest in pre sale. Another reason could be minimum investments required during the pre sale rounds.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
slava87

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

Do not sell because they look where you can invest, invest in some good project
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

The logic was simple to understand and why public sale is awaited after presale.

First is when the pre sale ended successfully or the soft cao was reach it is already considered as success project so many investors will gonna invest particularly to the playing safe investors. Its a fully advantage to the pre sale investors with big bonus that have an big opposite risk if it fails.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀